I'm your fan

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

You were following Se Hun everywhere he goes.  It was a good thing that no one recognizes him except for you. 'I have to do this...fighting!' You punched your fist on the air. You walked near him acting like you didn't see him.

"Oohh...another star fish." You said and bent down to pick it. Se Hun was surprised by your outburst and looked at you.

"Are you really this loud?" He suddenly asked you. You stood up and looked at him. "Huh?"

"I said...why are you so loud? Can't you see I want some peace?" He scoffed. "I'm sorry oppa. I didn't mean too." You pouted. He sighed and walked again.

"Uh...o-oppa! Wait up!" You called out and caught up. "What do you want?" He asked you coldly.

"I just want to talk to you. I'm bored." You said. He glanced at you in disbelief. "Then talk." He said.

"Oppa...you know...I'm a big fan of yours." You said and smiled at him. "Should I be thankful for that?" Se Hun asked.

"Eh?...I don't know. It's up to you if you want to." You said. "By the way...why are you so carefree on talking to me? Shouldn't be you're spazzing right now if you're a big fan of mine?" Se Hun said.

"Well, I want to but I don't want to look like an idiot in front of you when I spaz. I spaz in my inside." You cheerfully smiled.

"You're a different one I see." He smirked. "Is that a good thing?" You asked. 

"It's on you already." He said and left you alone. "Oppa...where are you going?!" You called out.

"Away from you!" He said back and continued to walk away. You pouted but big smile suddenly appeared on your face. "I have to share this to Sunhwa." You mumbled and run back to your cabin.

 

==Se Hun and Suho's Cabin==

 

"So...how's your walk?" Suho asked as Se Hun slumped his body on his bed.

"It's annoying hyung..." He replied. "Mwo?" Suho said and chuckled. 

"There's this girl who keeps following me. She even talked to me so carefree!" Se Hun explained. "Ahh...so you did found something interesting." Suho said and grinned.

"Wipe that grin off hyung." Se Hun said and threw his pillow on Suho who only laughed. "But I have to admit...she's interesting...in a very weird way hyung...she's not spazzing even though she said that she's my big fan." He added.

"Wow...she is one." Suho said in amusement. "And hyung...I asked her why...know what she said?" Se Hun asked. Suho shook his head.

"She said she doesn't want to look like an idiot in front of me...but she's spazzing inside of her...can you believe that girl?!" Se Hun throws his arms up, overreacting. Suho laughed again.

"I'd like to meet her then. Hmm...did you get her name?"

"Nope. Why would I?" Se Hun said and closed his eyes. 'I need to rest...'

 

==Tia and Sunhwa's Cabin==

 

"Sunhwa!!!" You jumped and hugged Sunhwa happily. "Yah! Are you going to choke me? I can't breathe!" Sunhwa was tapping your back for you to let go.

"Sorry..." You giggled right away after you release her. "What's wrong with you? Did something happen back there?" Sunhwa asked.

"Oh...there is." You said and smiled. "Ooh...from that look of yours it's good. Tell me, tell me...♪Tell me...tell me...t-t-t-t-tell me...♪" Sunhwa then sang randomly out of the blue.

"I meet my dream guy Sunhwa! I'm sooo happy..." You said happily. "Dream guy? I thought you only have your eyes on Se Hun which is...." Sunhwa stopped and looked at you who is nodding vigorously.

"OH MY GOD! Don't tell me!" Sunhwa burst out. You only nodded and can't stop smiling. "Kyaaa!!! I'm so happy for you!" Sunhwa said and hugged you.

"Thank you. My eyes can't even also believe the first time our gazes met. He's more handsome in personal..." You said dreamingly. "Ahuh...so, how did it go?" She asked. You told her everything about what happened earlier.

"Wow...I can't believe you." Sunhwa said and her eyes gotten big in disbelief. "Well...I have to take the chance." You said. 

"But still...you make me proud Tia!" Sunhwa hugged you. "You sounded like my mother." You giggled. You two then heard the sound of the mega phone.

"Well, that's our call." You both shrugged and gathered to where all of the class is. "Okay class! Each of you have an hour to tour around and enjoy yourselves before the second call for lunch. Is it a deal?" Ms. Park said.

"Ne!" They all said. "Tia, c'mon!" Sunhwa said and dragged you. "Let's swim." She said. "I don't feel like to swim for now. Maybe later?" You said. 

"Just go and have fun there." You said and smiled. "Okay. But if you're bored call me, ok?" She said and then waved. "Have fun!" You waved back.

"Well, well, well. Look who's here all alone by herself..." You heard a familiar voice. You turned where it was and you frowned.

"What do you want Hyomin?" You asked in an irritating tone. "Oh nothing. Why would I want something from...uhm...cheap girl like you?" She said tossing her hair away from her shoulder. Eunjung and Soyeon laughed.

"Keep laughing and you'll see no tomorrow." You said seriously. The three of them have been bullying you for a year already...and know what? They never get tired.

"Don't you think it's too hot right now?" Hyomin fanned herself. "Then swim and leave me alone." You said. 

"I will. But before I swim...I'll make sure you're wet too." Hyomin said and pour her water on you.

 

==Not so far from the scene==

 

"Isn't that her?" Se Hun mumbled looking at your direction. "Her? Who?" Suho asked who was busy with her fruit juice.

"The random girl I talk about earlier." Se Hun explained. They then saw Hyomin pouring the water on you.

"Hyung c'mon." Se Hun dragged Suho with him to your direction.

Your jaw dropped in disbelief on what's happening right now. Some people or one of your classmates was now looking at the scene. "Oooh...." They said and laughed.

"Are you feeling fresh now?" Hyomin asked and laughed along with Eunjung and Soyeon. Your eyes were full of anger.

"Hey..." A voice called out. You glanced at Se Hun. His eyes were full of concern. "Are you ok?" He asked.

"Is that Se Hun and Suho from EXO?" A lot of people now were whispering and idolizing the stars.

"I'm ok." You muttered and you shot a glare on Hyomin. 

"You mess with the wrong girl..." You said and took Suho's juice and pour it on her.

"What the?! Aahhh!" Hyomin squealed. "Is it refreshing now?" You scoffed. 

"You'll pay for this!" She stomped and left.

"Hey...you ok?" Suho asked and you nodded and wiped the water off from your face and arms.

"Se Hun oppa...Suho oppa, can we take pictures with you?" A group of girls asked. Suho smiled and nodded. Se Hun rolled his eyes and joined.

"Thank you.." They then squealed. "We need to leave now before more people will notice our presence." Se Hun said and walked.

"Come with us." Suho offered. You smiled cheerfully and followed. "Here, use my towel for awhile." Suho offered. "Thank you." You said.

"By the way, what's your name? You wouldn't mind right?" Suho said.

"Tia. Tia Choi." You said and shake hands with him. Se Hun narrowed his eyes looking at the shaking hands. 

"Ehem." Se Hun cleared his throat. "Oh, Se Hun! Why don't you shake hands with your fan here." Suho said.

"What are you talking about hyung?"

"Don't act like you don't know anything. C'mon." Suho said. Se Hun hesitantly offered his hand. "You already know my name." He said to you.

"Tia." You said shaking his hand. 'Oh my god...his hand fit perfectly mine'  you thought and smiled widely.

"Uhm...you can let go now." He said. You let go and smiled sheepishly.

"Well...do you want to meet the other members too?" Suho asked. "May I?" You asked.

"Of course. You're our friend now." He said.

"Friend? Hyung, we just met her and we don't know anything about her." Se Hun said.

"Now don't be rude. If you don't want to come with us, it's fine." Suho then took your hand and lead you the way.

"Does hyung like her? Aish..." Se Hun ruffled his hair and followed you and Suho. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! i hope you like this chap. No worries...i'll try to update faster and the next chap is full of you and Se Hun's moments...i guess? =^___________________________^=

 

==THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND NEW SUBSCRIBERS==

ENJOY