Gomawo

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

"Kyyaaaaa!" 

 

"Yah! Quiet down." Sehun shushed you as he closed your mouth with his hand.You struggled to remove his hand, but later on...you succeeded. You gasped for air and looked at him in disbelief. "Why are you here? My parents would see you." You hissed making him chuckled. 

 

"They already saw me." He said as he sat on your bed. He leaned his back on the head board, crossing his arms. "So you mean...they are the ones who let you in here?" You asked and he nodded. You let out a sigh and brushed some hair strands away. 

 

'My parents gone mad with this man...so am I' You thought. You were back to your senses when Sehun snapped his fingers. "Are you ok?" He asked and you nodded, smiling sheepishly. "Why are you here anyway?" You asked as your brows frowned. Sehun scoffed and looked at you. "We have our date, remember?" Sehun said. "Hey...I don't remember saying yes to your invitation." You crossed your arms and smirked. 

 

"Oh yeah? What if I'll say I don't take no for an answer?" He said as he moved closer to you. "That's not gonna work on me." You said raising a brow. 'At least I have to win in this teasing game for once' You thought.

 

"Hmm...I have more skills than that." Sehun whispered as he trapped you. With hands both on either side of the mattress supporting his arms where you were in. "Just say yes...you know you'll never defeat me." His husky voice build butterflies inside your tummy making your cheeks felt burning. You curled your fingers into fists gripping the mattress tight as you looked away avoiding him to see you blush.

 

"Hmm...Let go." You said and Sehun smiled. "What's the password?" He asked moving his brows up and down. You lowered your head in frustration. Now you know you can never beat this guy. "Do I really have to say it?" You said looking straightly in his eyes. He gently smiled and nodded. You were hesitant.

 

"Come on, if you don't...I won't think twice to kiss you----"

 

"Yes!" You answered immediately cutting his words off.

 

He widened his eye in amazement. He just chuckled and let you go. "You know, you're so naive." He stated. You went down from the bed and ran to the bathroom. You washed your face and looked at your reflection in the mirror. You can still see the pink tint on your cheeks. "Stop blushing will you?" You said as you patted your burning cheeks.

 

Little did you know, you were oblivious that Sehun was actually listening to you. He was leaning his ear on the door, smiling. 'That blushing girl...she always amazed me'  Sehun thought. When he heard the knob was unlucked, he quickly leaned on the wall whistling. "What's taking you so long?" He asked as soon as you stepped outside like he didn't hear anything. "I don't have to tell you." You muttered and stand in front of the mirror near your bed. 

 

You brushed your hair and through the reflection, Sehun was staring at you. It made you felt uncomfortable. "Sehun-ah...could you please wait outside?" You asked with your head hang low. You can't look at the mirror with his eyes, gazing at you. You brushed your hair continously looking somewhere else and you jumped a little when something rested on your shoulder. You looked up and through the reflection, Sehun was resting his chin on your shoulder. Your body became stiffed.

 

"You're beautiful..." Sehun smiled and you can feel your cheeks heat up...again. "Y-yah!" You moved away from him with hands clutching your chest. You can feel how fast your heart beat pounded. Sehun only chuckled showing his eye smile. 

 

"We're best friends. You should stop being shy around me." Sehun said as he walked to the door. "Don't take too long, ok?" He said winking and closed the door. You sighed and rested your forehead on the mirror. "Ugh, what is he doing to me?" You muttered closing your eyes as you listen to your heart beat.

 

'It's hard to be this guy's best friend...' You thought. "Now I can't even more stop myself to love you." You sighed softly.

 

*                  *                  *

'

You and your family, together with Sehun are on the kitchen, eating breakfast on the kitchen bar. "So..do you guys have plans today?" Mr. Choi asked. "Hmm..." You glanced at Sehun who gleefully eats his breakfast. You then nudged him lightly on the side. "Slow down..." You said before turning your gaze to your father. You pursed you lips. "I guess so." You answered and he smiled.

 

"Aah...is it a date?" He grinned widely. You looked at Sehun who smiled back to you father. "Yes uncle. I'm kind of free from my schedules today so, I just want to spend time with her." Sehun explained and winked at you. You rolled your eyes making him chuckle. 

 

"Our daughter is really lucky to have a boyfriend like you." Your mom said as she poured milk on your glass. "Heh, more of best friend for us." You muttered under your breath. "What is it?" Your mom asked and you immediately shook your head. Sehun smirked and continue to eat. He felt so comfortable in your place that he could live there already.

 

After having breakfast, Sehun waited in the living room while you were taking your bath. He just sat there, having a little chit chat with your father as the TV program goes on. 

 

Inside your room, you were on your towel as you're having trouble on picking a dress to wear. "Hmm..." You smiled as you saw the perfect dress to wear. After wearing the dress, you looked at yourself in the mirror. You smiled how the white floral knee dress compliments you. You were obviously satisfied. You then let your hair hang down to your bare shoulders. Then slip a silver clip on the side of your hair for the final.

 

"What's taking her so long?" Sehun mumbled and made his way upstairs, but stopped right away halfway of it. His eyes were locked on you, mesmerized as he saw you. You smiled at him, clutching at your pouch. You then walked near to him and lifted his chin to close his dropped jaw. "Close your mouth." You giggled and he timidly smiled. 

 

"Let's go?" You asked but he didn't answered. You sighed and took his hand, dragging him with you. "We're leaving now! Bye mom! By dad!" You bid your goodbye and closed the door. "Are you now back to your senses or I'll have to drive myself?" You asked and he blinked. "I am, I am." He said and opened the door of the car for you. You went inside and he hurriedly went to the driver's seat. He glanced at you and smiled before turning the engine on.

 

"Are you ready?" He asked. "Well, ready as I ever be." You grinned and with that, he drove off.

 

*                  *                  *

 

"Hey sis!" Soyeon greeted and hugged Hyomin like they've never seen each other for ages. "Hi, hi. Where's Eunjung?" Hyomin asked as her eyes wandered around. "Oh, she's in that boutique. Let's go?" Soyeon said dragging the latter with her. They were at the mall since Saturday is their shopping day...well maybe wrong. Acutally, everyday these girls need to shop. Only shows how shop-a-holic they are.

 

Sehun put his hands inside his pocket and pursed his lips as he kept stealing glances of you. "Sehun...are you sure you're safe going to a public place like this?" You asked as you nervously looked around.

 

"I am, ok? And I'm smart enough to choose this mall since there are only few people comes here every Saturday. And besides, if the fun park works for me, I'm sure this will do too." He smiled as he assured you.

 

"No paparazzi?" You smiled and Sehun chuckled. " I think there is one." He said making you raise a brow.  "My number one fan, remember?" He grinned and you laughed. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh but, where did you get that huh?" You said and he narrowed his eyes with brows creased.

 

"I don't know. But that wasn't meant to be a joke anyway." Sehun explained and you nodded.

 

"Uh-huh...It still worked after all." You said locking your arms with his. "So uhm...where are we going first best friend?" You asked all of a sudden. You were so hesitant to mention that word but you managed to control yourself. 

 

Sehun stopped walking and so were you. A smile then crept his lips as he found something interesting. "I know where to go first." He said before dragging you with him.

 

 

"The Arcade?" You said with eyes on him. He grinned and nodded. "I play games too, ok?" Sehun said and pulled you with him inside. "Where do you want to play first then?" You asked him as his eyes wandered. 

 

"Wait here ok?" He said as he went to buy some tokens. You smiled as you looked around, amazed on every games you want to play. "They look fun." You giggled and when you turned around, you bumped into a stranger. He instinctively caught your arms, preventing you from falling. You felt dizzy from the impact as you shook your head. You looked up when he talked.

 

"Hey...are you ok?" He asked and you nodded. 

 

"I'm fine." You said releasing your arms from his grip. He then smiled. He looks so cool with a basketball on his hand. "Are you alone? We could play hoops together, if you want to." He offered as he spins the ball in his hands. You shook your hand in front of him and smiled sheepishly.

 

"Ah...gomawo. But I'm with someone already. Mianhe..." You smiled and he slowly nodded. Kind of disappointed but he stared at you lovingly. "You know, you are very pretty." He complimented. You shyly smiled and muttered thanks. He softly laughed and pinched your cheeks. "And cute too." He added.

 

Sehun just bought lots of tokens with him. He was heading right to where you are when his brows suddenly frowned. He narrowed his eyes as he saw you talking with another guy. 

 

'Who the hell he think he is?' Sehun thought when he saw the guy smirked.

 

"Are you sure? I can keep you company." The guy insisted. You waved your hands and smiled. "Thank you but...I'm really fine." You said and he sighed nodding his head slowly. "Alright then. It's nice meeting a beauti---"

 

"Hey babe!" Sehun cut off his words as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Sorry for taking so long." Sehun winked smiling at you. "What are you doing?" You hissed and Sehun just looked at the guy in front of him. 

 

"May I help you?" Sehun asked and the guy brought his gaze on you. "You have a boyfriend?" He asked and you blushed when Sehun tightened his grip on your waist, pulling you even closer. Before you could answer him, Sehun spoke up. 

 

"She does. Do you have any problems with that?" Sehun's brows creased as he looked at the guy sharply in the eyes. The guy shivered of Sehun's coldness.

 

"N-no." He stuttered. You secretly pinched Sehun's hand that is on your waist. He was so serious that he didn't even flinch. "Good. Do you need anything else?" Sehun asked the guy and he shook his head. "Nothing more."  He said and looked at you, smiling weakly.

 

"It's nice meeting you. I hope this isn't our last meet." He then left making Sehun to let go of your waist. 

 

"Oww...yah! Let go." He said and you did. "Why did you pinched me, huh?" He shook his hand in his side because of pain. "And why are you so harsh with him?" You asked back and Sehun shrugged.

 

"I was just saving you from a stranger." Sehun explained reluctantly. "Save me? He's not even doing anything bad." You said. 

 

"Well obviously that guy is hitting on you." Sehun scoffed. You were startled but answered back. "No he's not!" You said raising your voice a bit. Sehun raised his brows. "Now you're yelling at me." He said and you sighed.

 

"He was just making friends, what's wrong with that?" You softly said this time and frowned. 'This guy is really hard...grumpy!' You thought as you crossed your arms. "Making friends or whatever it is, still. He's just a stranger." Sehun said as his breathing was getting heavy.

 

"Yeah, just like me." You said lowering your head hang low. "What do you mean?" He asked trying to find your eyes. 

 

"I'm a stranger to you like you used to say, right?" You said and his face softened. "Tia..." He called out but you already walked off.  It's hard and very tiring to argue with him for now. You sighed and forced yourself not to look back.

 

"Tia wait..." Sehun grabbed your hand and turned you around to face him. "What now? I'm going home." You said and his eyes pleaded. "About what you said----" 

 

"Isn't that true?" You cut him off and he hugged you. "Would you please listen to me?" He said, softly mumbling in your hair. You calmed down and listened to what he says. Sehun let out a soft sigh before speaking up.

 

"About what you said...yes. I said those words before." Sehun began as he released you from his embrace. "You were right. You were a stranger." He added. Your lips parted as you felt the pang of pain in your chest. 

 

"But now...you're not just a stranger anymore...but a someone to me." Sehun said grabbing your hand into his. 'What do you mean Sehun?' You thought. "A someone...well, maybe a special one." He said as he massaged his nape avoiding your eyes. The corner of your lips curved in happiness. You gave his hand a squeeze and gave him your eye smile.

 

"You mean it?" You asked him, pouting with narrowed eyes. He smiled and pinched your cheeks. "So you think I'm lying?" He raised a brow and smirked. "That's not what I meant, ok? I was just asking." You said making him grin. 

 

"Ok, fine. It's all true. Just believe me will you?" He said and swing your hands together. "Hmm...ok." You muttered and nodded. "Just promise me you'll be nice to me and to my friends especially today." You emphasized and he narrowed his eyes on you. "Hmm...And what if I don't want to?" 

 

"I'm going home then." You answered making him roll his eyes. "Ok, fine. I promise." He finally gave in and you smiled in delight. "Yay!" You cheered clapping your hands. "Yay..." Sehun mocked and laughed when you started hitting his arm. "Hajima..." You whined.

 

"What are you doing?" Sehun asked when you lifted your pinky finger in front of him. "Pinky promise. I want to make sure." You said moving your brows up and down.

 

"Do I have a choice?" He sighed and locked his pinky to yours and your thumbs together touched for the deal. "You're happy now?" Sehun asked and you nodded your head eagerly. "Extremely happy." You giggled and he just smiled.

 

"You beat me this time huh..." Sehun said scratching the back of his head. You just giggled and clung your arm with his. 'This girl...I can't believe she beat me this time' Sehun smirked of the thought.

 

*                  *                  *

 

Kai groaned as Baekhyun jumped on him. "Yah, get off me." He sleepily said as he pushed Baekhyun off of him. "Wake up!" Baekhyun sang as he shook Kai's shoulder. Kai sleepily rose his body with sleepy eyes.

 

"What now?" Kai yawned rubbing his eyes. "We're going out today." Baekhyun excitedly said. Kai opened one eye and frowned. "Going out?" He asked. Baekhyun nodded with his cute puppy face. "Yeah, we're going. Free day today." Baekhyun explained. 

 

"How long do I have to prepare then?" Kai asked scratching his nape. "You have all morning and noon. We're leaving later afternoon." Baekhyun grinned innocently. Kai's jaw dropped and this made the latter laugh.

 

"Then why did you wake me up for?" Kai asked furiously raising his voice. "Uh...to tell the good news?" Baekhyun laughed nervously and immediately ran out from Kai's room.

 

"Ugh!" Kai groaned burying his face on the pillow. "Hyung...acting kids." Kai sighed as he closed his eyes getting back into his sleep.

 

 

"Hey, hey. Slow down." Suho said as he saw Baekhyun running to his way. "K-Kai...He..." Baekhyun panted as he put his hand on Suho's shoulder for balance. "Aish...you disturbed his sleep, didn't you?" Suho laughed and Baekhyun patted his shoulder. "You're so smart Suho-sshi." He grinned.

 

"Aah...I won't give in to that easily. If you want to save your life do it by yourself." Suho said and dragged Baekhyun by his collar. "Y-yah...where are you taking me?" Baekhyun stuggled. "I'm taking you back to that room." Suho pointed to Kai and D.O.'s room making the latter gulp.

 

"Nooo! Don't do this to me." Baekhyun pleaded with a pout. "Hmm..." Suho stopped and narrowed his eyes on the latter. "I'll think about it." Suho grinned weakedly making Baekhyun shivered.

 

*                  *                  *

 

You and Sehun are now playing in the basketball hoops. You non stop cheered for Sehun who is embarrass already because of you everytime he shoots. "Wah! I didn't know you can shoot well." You smiled when Sehun was finished on the game. "Hmm..." He timidly glanced on either sides to only see people giggling  around them.

 

"Will you stop that? You're embarrassing us." 

 

You looked around and smiled on them. "Just let them be, ok? They will leave soon, and it wasn't informed that cheering isn't aloud." Sehun sighed and you moved your brows up and down. "I'm your number one fan, no?"

 

Finally, he smiled. He let out a soft chuckle and ruffled your hair softly. "Yah, you're turning my hair into a mess." You pouted as you brushed your hair with your fingers. Sehun observed you for a moment and smiled. 

 

"Do you want to try?" Sehun said and insert the token. You bit your lip as you waited for the game to start. "Ok, I can do this." You said nodding to your words. Sehun laughed and knocked your head softly. "Concentrate. If you beat me, I'll grant you a wish." You crinkled your nose as you rubbed your head. "Arasso."

 

Sehun crossed his arms and watched how you play. He smirked when you missed several times. "Aish..." He grabbed a ball and helped you out. "What are you doing?" You asked as you held your own ball. "You're running out of time and I don't think you can make it to the next level." Sehun explained as he continuously threw the balls.

 

"Yah! I'm just helping you. I'm not going to finish this." He said and grabbed your hands from behind and help you shoot it for the last second. "It went in!" You cheered as you faced him. Your face was so near to him while his hands was still on your own. 

 

"Ehem." Sehun coughed as he let go of you. "Uh...n-nice try." Sehun said trying to ease the awkwardness. He smiled weakly and pointed to your score. "I win." He grinned. You pouted and kicked the machine.

 

"Oi..." Sehun warned and pulled you playfully with him. "You can't blame that machine. Blame the player." He said and you glared at him. "Bwoh? Yah, I'm good at shooting." You said confidently.

 

"Yeah...like the worst one I have ever seen. You can't even throw properly." Sehun laughed. "Hey...you're mean. I just want an ice cream for a wish." You mumbled and Sehun glanced at you who is looking away.

 

"Oh c'mon! You know I was just kidding." He said poking your cheek. "Yah, aren't you going to talk-----"

 

"Waaah! Let's play that one!" You tugged his arm and dragged the startled Sehun. Sehun sighed and shook his head. 'I thought she was mad...' He chuckled.

 

You two stopped on a toy catcher. You touched the glass window and smiled when you saw the Stitch figure. "I want to get Stitch." You smiled and insert a token. You tried several times until you fell out of hope. "Ugh! This is so frustrating." You pouted.

 

"Hmm...let me try it." Sehun said and grabbed the controller. He put a token and tried his best. When he was in his third time and still fail, he frustatingly ruffled his hair. "The heck! Ugh...stupid game." He muttered and sighed. He glanced at you who only giggled at his reaction.

 

"It's ok. I still have other chances though. Stitch can still wait for me." You said and Sehun nodded. "We don't have tokens anymore because of this game." Sehun grumbled and you giggled. "Stop blaming. It's ok. I'm not going to play anymore."

 

"Hmm...why do you want it so badly anyway?" He asked as he leaned on the machine. You smiled and glanced on the Stitch stuffed toy. "I just love Stitch because he's cute...and also he's blue. I love blue things." You explained and gave your eye smile to him. Sehun glanced on the stuffed toy and sighed. 'If only I were good enough...' He thought.

 

"Sehunnie...I'm hungry." You said as you tugged his hand. He smiled hearing his nickname again. "Ok. Where do you want to eat?" He asked and stood properly. "I'm craving for Chinese fried rice." You said pursing your lips. "Should we go to a Chinese restaurant then?" Sehun said as he looked around. You nodded and he smiled.

 

"Let's go then. I'm hungry too." Sehun said and pulled you to walk beside him. 

 

 

 

After waiting, the food came and you smiled because they look so pretty and delicious. "Wahh...these look so tasty." You bit your lip and started to eat. "Hmm, I remember EXO-M hyungs." Sehun said as he munched his food. You nodded and smiled when you saw something familiar.

 

"It's ok. Xiumin oppa is here with us." You giggled pointing to the pork bun. Sehun laughed and nodded. "Xiupao huh...good one." He said and looked around. He smiled when a fan recognized him. She was walking to their table together with her autograph book.

 

Suddenly, you received a call. You answered it while Sehun was talking to her fan.

 

"Sunhwa, hey. Why did you call?" You asked.

 

"Oh now I can't call my bestfriend?" Sunhwa sulked making you giggled.

 

"It's not what I meant, ok? You're playing around with me again." You pouted and you can hear Sunhwa's laugh on the other line. 

 

"Nothing. I'm just bored that's all. Can I come over? I'm really booorrrreed~" 

 

"Oh, sorry. Maybe later tonight you can come. I'm outside having lunch." You explained.

 

"Ah...I see. You're with Sehun, am I right?" She giggled. You creased your brows and frowned. "How did you know?"

 

"I'm a psycho." She hissed making you shivered. "Yah, It's creepy you know." You said and she laughed.

 

"I'm kidding. You're mom told me. I know you were out. I called at your house and they told me your princey prince picked you up." Sunhwa said making you sigh. "You're crazy." You muttered.

 

"Aha! I know!" She giggled. "Ok then, I'll leave you with him for awhile, ok? Enjoy your lunch! Mwuah!" She then hung up not even letting you bid your goodbye. "Aish...she's getting crazier." You giggled.

 

 

 

"A-annyeong." The fan greeted and Sehun smiled warmingly. "Hi." He greeted and a red tint appeared on the latter's cheek. "Uhm, can I have an autograph?" She asked handing her book. Sehun gladly took it and wrote his autograph. "Here you go." He said and handed it to her.

 

"G-gomawo." She smiled ear to ear hugging her book tightly. "You're welcome." Sehun said reluctantly.

 

"Sorry...Sunhwa called." You said and you stopped when you saw a girl right next to Sehun. "O-oh, annyeong." You greeted as you bowed your head. She did the same and smiled.

 

"Oppa...I didn't know you have a girlfriend." The girl smiled as she glanced at you then back to Sehun. "You two look good together." She shyly giggled and you waved your hands in deny. "A-ani...you must be mistaken." You said.

 

"But unnie...neomo yeppuda." She said and you timidly thanked her. Sehun chuckled and introduce you to his fan. 

 

"Aniyo, she's just my friend. Best, friend." Sehun paused and winked at you. "Aaw...is that so? You and oppa can make a cute couple though." She said and smiled to you. You blushed from the compliment and just smiled secretly. "Can I have a favor?" Sehun asked and the girl nodded. "Anything oppa..."

 

"Can you keep this a secret? You know, I don't want my best friend to be in trouble." He said and she nodded in understanding the situation. "You can count on me oppa. Well, I have to go now. Nice meeting you unnie...Sehun oppa, gomawo." She smiled sweetly and waved for goodbye. 

 

"She's nice." You stated and he nodded in agreement. "Hurry up and finish your food already." Sehun said.

 

 

 

"Hmm...Yah, where's Sehun?" Chanyeol asked the other members who are in the living room. "He's not in your room hyung?" Kai asked Suho who is stitted beside him. Suho shook his head. "I thought he went for an early jog." Suho said scratching his head.

 

"Aish...where did our maknae went this time? It's 2:35 pm already." Baekhyun said as he put his hands in his waist like a boss. "Why don't we call him?" D.O. said and Suho took his phone. "Hyung, put it in loud speaker." Kai said.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" Sehun said as he answered the phone. 

 

"Yah...where are you? You didn't even leave us a note or just inform us. Where are you?" Suho asked while the other members squished him as they want to hear Sehun clearly.

 

"Oh, sorry hyung." Sehun chuckled on the other line. "I'm with Tia right now, we're celebrating our first day of being official." Sehun explained and the members eyes widened. "Mwo?! Official?"

 

"Since when did you two got together?!"

 

"Why are you hiding secrets?"

 

"Bad maknae"

 

They all said at once and it made Sehun roll his eyes. "I'm not finish hyungs. We're official since last night. She's now my official---"

 

"GIRLFRIEND?!" They all together said making Sehun released a big sigh. "I'm not finish hyungs. She's my official best friend, ok? Why are all of you so weird today? Have you have your lunch already?" Sehun asked in annoyance. They looked at each other and shrugged. 

 

"Sorry. We're just curious when you mentioned the word "official". It's just, next time tell us you have plans. Don't just sneak out." Suho said. "I got it hyung. I'm sorry." Sehun said. "I bet he sneaked out because he wants to have Tia for his own." Chanyeol muttered. "I know right? He always do that. Leaving us behind and snatched Tia..." Baekhyun added.

 

"Yah! I heard you. That's not my intention, ok? As I said, we're celebrating." Sehun said making Baekyeol laugh. "Just make sure Tia is safe. Don't be home late." D.O. reminded him. "Arasso. I'll hang up now, ok?" Sehun said and they all replied.

 

"Aish...I really thought they were really a couple now." Kai said as he fall his back on the arm of the couch. "If they really are, then I'll be happy for both of them." D.O. smiled. "Yah! Aren't we supposed to celebrate our free day too?" Baekhyun jumped and they chuckled. "Let's get ready too then. We need to enjoy." Chanyeol laughed.

 

 

"Hyungs...they never changed." Sehun chuckled as he put his phone back to his pocket. "Sehun-ah! Hurry up." You called out and he walked after you. "Say Tia, what if I'll grant your wish?" Sehun asked with his usual poker face. "My wish?" You asked back pursing your lips. "The ice cream thing you want." He said and it made you smiled.

 

"Jeongmal? Gomawo..." You showed your eye smile and he can't help but to be amazed of it every time. You and Sehun went to the ice cream parlor and bought flavors that you liked.

 

"Sehunnie...gomawo." You said and smiled, eating your ice cream in delight. "Don't mention it." He answered. You glanced at him secretly as he looks around. "Sehun-ah..." You called out and when he turned to face you, he groaned. You giggled when you successfully put a smudge on him. "Tia..." He warned and you grinned innocently.

 

"Take it off or I'll smudge this whole ice cream on your cheeks." He threatened. You laughed softly and took out a tissue. "Hmm..." You took a picture of him first before wiping his smudged nose.

 

"Yah...delete that." He said and you shook your head. "Just consider this as a memory for today, ok? You look cute in here anyway." You smiled and showed him the photo you took. "Aish..." He groaned.

 

'Remember Sehun...you promised to her, so be good' He thought as he keep reminding himself.

 

"Hmm...can we please sit? My heels are hurting." You softly said and Sehun glanced down, realizing you were on a heels. "There, let's sit on the bench first." Sehun said as he helped you.

 

"Does it hurts that bad?" Sehun asked as he locked his gaze on your feet. "I'll be fine. I just need to rest from walking." You explained and he nodded. Then something came into his head making him to glance at you. "Finished that, ok?" He said and you nodded as you finish your ice cream. "I'll just go somewhere, ok? Just wait here." Sehun said and stood up.

 

"I'll come with you." You said but Sehun stopped you. "Just rest your heel for a while, ok? I'll be back in no time, I promise." He gave your hand a squeeze before leaving you sitting alone on the bench.

 

"Well look who's all alone now." You turned to where the familiar voice came from. "Hyomin." You stood up and Hyomin crossed his arms over her chest, raising a brow. Eunjung and Soyeon did the same. "So you're dating with our oppa now?" Hyomin scoffed and the two girls shook their heads slowly.

 

"We are not dating. And what's your problem if I am anyway?" You fired back and Hyomin got colder glares. "Oh...so now you're fighting back? Well the last time I remembered all you know is to run away and cry."

 

Eunjung and Soyeon did a cry baby gestures with fist rubbing on their cheeks near the eyes. "Such a cry baby..." They sang making you curl your hands into fists. "Take back what you said." You firmly said as you gritted your teeth. "Aaw...Let's see how a make a scandalous scene here in front of many people." Hyomin weakedly giggled.

 

You just wanted to strangled her so badly, but yes. You are on public and you just did what you are best at. 'Ignore them Tia...'

 

"Oh, so now you decided not to fight? Well you made the right choice. Just give up...cause you'll never win." They laughed and you breathe in to keep yourself calm. You looked at her and smiled.

 

"You know what...why don't you just give up on ruining my life instead?" You said and she widened her eyes. "Excuse me? Girls, did I hear it right? Me? Should give up?" Hyomin asked with sarcasm.

 

"You fight the wrong girl." Soyeon said and Eunjung waved her finger right to left making an "Oh, oh."

 

"No. You girls picked the wrong girl to fight to. So don't take for granted my patience on you guys." You fired back and Hyomin smirked. "Let's see then uhm...wrong girl." They laughed. "It's your choice to live your life in hell." She waved as they walked away.

 

"Ugh! Why do they have to ruin my day?" You groaned as you sat back. "I hate those girls...aish." You grumbled and crinkled your nose.

 

*                  *                  *

 

"Hmm...why can't you just cooperate with me?!" Sehun frustatingly grabbed his hair and sighed. "Aish, I hate this game." He kicked the machine and called for a staff.

 

"Hey, can you get me that one?" He asked and the staff shrugged. "I'm sorry sir, you need to play the game in order to win it." The staff explained. "But I played it many times already." Sehun said raising his voice a bit.

 

"In that case sir, you need luck." The staff patted his shoulder. "Well I don't have one." Sehun reluctantly said. "Can you just give me a bigger one of this? I'll pay." Sehun said. He was losing hope already. 

 

"But sir---"

 

"Look I don't have luck like what you are telling me. So can you please just give me a bigger one of this and I'll pay the amount. I can give you a tip if you want. Jebal...there is someone who is waiting for me." Sehun said as he looked coldly to the staff. He sighed and nodded in agreement.

 

"I'll just be back sir." He said and Sehun was relieved. "Well that was easy." Sehun chuckled and waited.

 

 

"Tia...sorry for taking too long." Sehun said and you just shrugged. "It's ok. Uhm...can we go home now? I think I'm not feeling well." You mumbled and Sehun went to you and feel your cheeks in his hand.

 

"Hmm, ok then. Do you want me to buy you something?" Sehun asked and you shook your head and smiled weakly. "I'm fine." You said. "I know you're bad at lying. Let's just go, ok? So you can rest more." He said and took you home.

 

He opened the car door for you and assisted you to get out. "Hmm, I really had fun today Sehun-ah..." You smiled at him and he nodded. "Same here." He said. You were about to walk in to your house when Sehun called out.

 

"Tia..." You looked back and he took a big paper bag inside the car. "I think you were too tired to notice this." Sehun said and handed it to you. "I know something happened when I was missing, but I hope this will make you better." Sehun said.

 

You peeked inside the bag and saw a big Stich stuffed toy. You smiled and you glanced up to Sehun and showed him your eye smile, how thankful you are.

 

"Jeongmal gomawo Sehunnie...gomawo." You said and kissed his cheek. He was stunned and you smilingly waved at him as you entered your house. Sehun touched his cheek and unconsciously smiled.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys ^ - ^

Good evening...sorry for the late chap. *yawns*

I'm sleepy already. Sorry If I can't review and recheck some typos.

I hope you guys like this chapter =)

Please bare with me...jebal =3

Saranghae chinguya ♥

Good night~ :*