They've done it

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

 

Thursday morning

"Hey !" Hyomin called. She's leaning her back on the entrance gate when she saw you. You didn't really give a damn attention to her. So you just walked pass by her. 

"Hey I'm talking to you." She continued and walked behind you slowly. You turned around to face her with a blank face.

"Sorry. Cause the last time I remembered "" isn't my name." You left and just ignored her. Hyomin scoffed and grabbed your wrist as soon as she caught up with you.

"So you're gonna fight me now? If you forgot, I have my word Tia."

"And so I am." You sternly said and freed your wrist from her grip. You turned and walked inside the school campus. Hyomin was left dumbfounded. 

"Oh! I almost forgot. Congratulations on remembering my name." You said without looking back. Hyomin gritted her teeth, probably pissed off. No one mock her like that before.

'I'm not yet finish Choi...'

 

 

Since it's Thursday, you have a meeting in your arts club. It's the second club you have joined since you want to know more about what they call art. Well, the club is convenient. And that's your favorite part because you're also learning photography. After you put your books inside you're locker, you headed to your club.

 

"Tia!" Sunhwa and Onew waved as you entered the room. They were seated next to each other and it seems they reserved one for you. You smiled and sat next to Onew, making him seated in the middle.

"Hey guys. Why are you here??" You said, narrowing your eyes on Sunhwa. She rolled her eyes before hitting your head with her rolled paper.

"Have you forgotten that the dance arts are under this club? That's why it was named dance ARTS remember?!"

"Do you really have to shout?" Onew said looking at Sunhwa in disbelief. You laughed and just watched how Onew handle your crazy friend.

"Everyone." Mr. Lee said as he entered the room. All greeted him back. He smiled and wrote something on the board. "It's our Charity work tomorrow. So who's excited?!"

"MEEE!!!" Sunhwa screamed, standing up from her seat with hand raised up. Everyone in the room laughed because of her and so is Mr. Lee.

"I can see that. Now I want you all to be here early in the morning. You'll bring..."

"Aren't you guys excited?!"

"We are. You're just exaggerating." Onew said, rolling his eyes at Sunhwa. Sunhwa's mouth agape and stared at you for some help. You giggled and winked at her.

"Oppa, you're also exaggerate when it comes to chicken." You said and teasingly smiled at him.

"Puahahahahah!!! At least I'm not a maniac!" Sunhwa said and stick her tongue out. Onew was about to defend himself but the three of them were startled when their attentions were called.

"Choi, Lee and Han I know you guys are excited but can you please keep it low? Especially you Sunhwa." Mr. Lee said and playfully eyed her. The three made peace signs before the two glared at Sunhwa.

"What did I do?" 

 

 

"Hey kids!" Suho called to all the members who are resting on the practice room's floor. "I got a message from manager hyung."

He held out his phone higher to show the message. The boys only lifted there heads and laid it back on the smooth floor. "What does it said?" Kyungsoo asked. 

"He said, Mr. Sooman gave every groups here in the company a budget and each group should pick their charity to give." Suho explained as he read the message again. He nods his head when he understood it very well.

"Can't we just have it? I'm huggrrryyy~" Baekhyun whined and rolled himself on the floor back and forth. Sehun softly laughed and caught his hyung to stop him from rolling.

"That's selfish hyung."

"You are one too when it comes to Tia!" Baekhyun said sticking his tongue out to Sehun and laughed. The maknae rolled his eyes and laid his head on the older one's stomach.

"So what's the plan?" Sehun said, crossing his arms. 

Suho sat on the floor and tap his head with his phone, trying to come up with an idea. He looked at s and Baekhyun is still whining while Kai's panting after practicing some more, Kyungwoo is busy arranging their scattered stuff and Sehun had his poker face like he didn't care at all.

"This is hard as I thought." Suho sighed. 

He turned his head when he heard noises. So there's one member left to be asked. Chanyeol is talking at someone in his phone in the corner of the room. Chanyeol is Suho's only chance since he always brags how he can come up with bright ideas.

"Pst! Chanyeol..." Suho called and successfully, the tall one heard him. He held the phone away from his ear and pay attention to the leader.

"We need to find a charity to give our funds that Mr. Sooman gave. So?"

"So...?"

"What's our plan?"

"Why me?"

"Because----you always come up with bright ideas..?" Suho carefully said, making sure Chanyeol would help him out after making an encouragement.

As expected, Chanyeol's face lighten up. He was grinning ear to ear then, held up his right hand making the grandpa wait. He went back to his conversation over the phone. 'Maybe Tia can join us' 

"Tia?"

"Hmm?"

"What are you going to do tomorrow?"

"Oh, I'm going to a charity work together with the other students. I think it's on the school up near in the mountains."

Chanyeol grinned and immediately hang up, leaving the person on the other line dumbfounded. He turned to Suho with his index finger pointing on his temple. 

"Now I have a great idea." He said moving his brows up and down. 

 

 

"Who was it?" Sunhwa asked after closing her comic book. You shrugged your shoulders before putting your phone away.

"Chanyeol. He just hang up on me."

"Wow. I'm surprise." Onew butted in. You looked at him, telling him that I-don't-get-what-you-mean. "I mean, it's a surprise it wasn't your prince charming."

"Hmm. His schedule is actually packed right now. Together with the other members."

"Aaahh~ you miss him don't you?" Sunhwa teased poking your side. You flinched pushed her shoulder lightly. She laughed. Onew shook his head and reached his hand inside his bag for a tape. He cut a piece of it.

"What are you going to do with that?" Sunhwa asked, as her eyes caught a glimpse of the sticky thing in Onew's hand.

"I'm going to put this on your mouth if you won't stop talking." He said in a serious tone. 

Sunhwa bit her lips and slowly turned her head to face in front. You silently giggled, resting your right cheek on your palm. You played with your favourite mechanical pencil and bit the tip of it. 

'I do miss you...'

 

Late evening in EXO-K's dorm

Everyone was already packing their things up needed for tomorrow's charity work. They're all excited since they knew that they'll all be seeing Tia again. It felt so long time ago that they haven't seen the girl together as a group. 

"Do you think she'll get surprise?" Kyungsoo asked with a smile on his face.

"Based on my calculations..." Baekhyun paused and placed his index finger on his right temple. He thinks for awhile, lips pursed together and then it snapped him back. "Yup! She will be surprise!" 

 

"There he goes again." Kai muttered softly to Sehun. The maknae smirked while nodding his head. They were silently watching their hyungs since they already finished packing the things they needed.

"And how can you be so sure that your calculations are correct???" Kyungsoo dig in further more. Baekhyun just shrugged it off because he's always confident when it comes to his instincts.

"What about you guys have a bet?!" Chanyeol butted in, slumping his arm on Baekyhyun's shoulder. The latter looked up at him with a questioning look.

"I mean...to know if you're right." 

"Aahh...if I win, Kyungsoo will cook all my favourite dish!" 

"If I win you won't eat anything for a day." 

"Yah! That's a harsh one!" Baeky pouted while crossing his arms over his chest like a kid. 

"You are harsh too! Cooking your favourite dish will get me a year to finish!" Kyungsoo said spreading his arms wide. He was obviously exaggerating. Suho heard the two bickering from afar so as their guardian...sigh.

"Now what..." He muttered softly and made his way to the living room where the members gathered and usually stays together.

"You should stop them hyung." Kai chuckled and pats Suho's back, leaving the certain area.

"Good luck." Sehun smirked over his shoulder and another pat for Suho on the arm. The maknae also decided to left his crazy hyungs and get some rest for tomorrow's activity.

"What's going on here?" Suho asked, placing his hands on his hips. Chanyeol immediately pointed at Baekhyun and D.O. who were bickering at each other a moment ago.

"But Kyungsoo's being harsh on me!" Baekhyun whined and the accused one, D.O. was like...

Despicable-me-minion-favim.com-375512_large

 

"On the first place I didn't even do something "harsh" you're talking about!" Kyunsoo scoffed. 

"Then are you telling me I'm a liar? I'M A LIAR???" Baekhyun said dramatically. He fake sobs, wiping those imaginative tears in the corners of his eyes.

"Baekhyun---" Suho was cut off when the other one answered back.

"I didn't say something like that. Hah! Maybe you are guilty!" Kyungsoo pointed out while Chanyeol tried his best to calm the Bacon who is nearly cook because of his boiling face.

"Can you guys plea---" Again...the leader was cut off like they didn't hear him or anything. Baekhyun gasped.

"Now I'm really sulking at you!" He pouted. He was already on position to jump and have a wrestling match with Kyungsoo. "Yeollie! Stop me!" The tallest of them all got no choice and complied as he grabbed both of Baekhyun's arms.

"I'm going to blind you with my light power!" Baekhyun threatened and struggled in Chanyeol's grip. "Someone stop me! Stop me from attacking Kyungsoo!" 

Chanyeol laughed his head off, enjoying the show. His mind was on a buffer awhile ago but now he gets it all. This fury Bacon is acting all his skills out. 

Suho had enough listening to the two so he was left with no choice. "SHUT THE UP!"

His voice dominated the whole dorm. Even Kai and Sehun, who are resting in their own rooms flinched when they heard Suho's scary voice. It's very rare to see and hear their leader get mad. The three of them froze.

"Now they've done it." Sehun said to himself and went back to his conversation over the phone. On the other room, Kai closed his book and pulled the cover over his body and sleep instead.

"Ugh...you guys are stressing me out." Suho deeply sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Can't we just live in peace?" He continued as calm as he could ever be. 

Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Chanyeol nodded their heads vigorously not wanting to see another HellJoonMyun on the loose. They then hurriedly ran back to their own perspective rooms.

 

Awhile ago inside Sehun's room

"You're still not sleeping?"

"Well obviously I'm not. I'm talking to you, remember?"

Sehun laughed and throw himself on his bed. He placed his free hand under his head and smiled.

"How are you?"

"Why are you asking?"

"Fine. Don't answer it." Sehun said in a serious tone. 

"I kid. I'm good, you?" You said after a giggle. 

"Same...I guess."

"Hmm...why did you call anyway?"

"Is it forbidden?"

"It is when someone's in a grouchy mode." You said with a hint of teasing. It caused Sehun's lips to form a smirk. A naughty one. 

"Well I guess it's ok then. Not forbidden at all." A soft laughter was heard and it came from you over the phone. Sehun's statement was just cute. It didn't took that long for Sehun jumped and sat up straight from his bed.

"SHUT THE  UP!"

"What was that?" You curiously asked when the loud scream got overheard.

"Now they've done it." Sehun mumbled after he put away the phone from his ear. He sighed softly and went back to the conversation.

"Sehun, what's happening there? Who was it?"

"Nothing. Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung just turned Suho hyung into a monster." He nonchalantly answered. "They what???" You voice raised a beat in disbelief.

"Aish...don't you get it? Suho hyung obviously got mad because of my naughty childlike brothers. Is your brain buffering or something?" He said rolling his eyes.

"Yah! You talk like you're so smart! I'm just asking." You pouted even though Sehun can't see it. "I'm going to hang up now."

"W-wait what?"

"The grouch has awaken." 

"Oh come on! I was just joking!" Sehun said hoping you won't hang up on him this time.

Sehun's brows arched together when he heard you giggle. He scratched his nape. 'What's so funny?'

"It's ok. Actually, I have to go somewhere tomorrow together with my schoolmates and professor. And I have to be early tomorrow morning. That's why...." You made a pause for a moment. "That's why I'm going to hang up right now. Have a good night Sehunnie~ Bye bye!"

tut...tut...tut~

Sehun sighed and rested his head on a pillow. He didn't even say goodbye but nontheless...he has something planned for tomorrow too. 

'Talking about tomorrow...I won't only get to see you. I'll get to be with you' Then a genuine smile crept his lips. He closed his eyes and drifted to a deep slumber.

 


 

Bacon you naughty kid! Stop dragging Kyungsoo and Chanyeol in your crazy play time, arasso? XD

Not that I don't like it...I LOVE IT ;))

Anyway...so I guess you guys have a hint for the next chap? ^ ----- ^

Got the best Valentine Date with this guy...IMAGINATIONS works all the time ♥

heyooo dear readers! I apologize for late updates :'(

I have to focus in my study because it's our last quarter...and I can't afford to be out from the best class together of losing my only friends/family..

Hoping you guys would understand...gomawo

Oh...if there are any readers of my other exo fic, sorry for not updating. I want to fully update it when I'm totally free O:)

♫♪ Saranghagoshipo♫♪