welcome?

My Step-Brother

"Jangmi, your father's calling for you downstairs. and...there's a guest with him" Jangmi's personal maid, Kim Miyoung said.

since she was 10 years old, Kim Miyoung has been by her side to accompany her. They never really chat to each other but Miyoung would always keep her company. even though she doesn't talk to her that much, Miyoung still understands her feelings since she was born without a mother and her father is in a coma and she's now left to work hard to earn money. right now, she's 29 years old.

upon hearing what her personal maid told her, she became curious since her father never called her out. She stood up and told Miyoung that she'll be downstairs in a minute. when Miyoung finally left her room, she thought to herself what could the reason be? She just stood there thinking and getting a bit nervous. It is the first time in history that her father would call her out.

after a deep sigh, She finally decided to go downstairs.

When she's finally downstairs, she spotted three heads sitting on their couch. She can't really see their faces since they're facing the other direction. She felt more curious now that she saw them right before her eyes.

She walked towards them and the only sound that you could hear is her footsteps. When she's finally there, the first thing that she did is to stare at the two unfamiliar figures sitting before her eyes. The other one is a woman who looks younger than her father by a couple of years. She looked back at her with a cute smile on and beside her, a really handsome man who looks fierce with his piercing eyes. unlike the woman beside him, he's looking at the other direction. he looks scary she thought to herself.

"have a sit" she heard her father said. His voice is really deep and hearing his voice again, she felt irritated.

She decided to just obey him and sat on the space far away from her father and the two unfamiliar figures.

after an awkward silence, the woman is the first one to spoke.

"Hello, Wu YiXin-imnida" the woman spoke in english and in korean with a weird accent. it looks like she's foreign to the language. but she has a really sweet voice though. She smiled at her once again.

after her, the man beside her soon spoke as well.

"I'm Wu Fan or Kris,nice to meet you" the man spoke in korean and unlike the woman beside him, he's fluent to the language.she noticed that his voice is really manly though. he looked at her with his piercing eyes as he introduced himself and after introducing himself to her, he then looked at her sitting father who's watching them without a word.

'who are these people? what are they doing here?' she thought to herself as she looked at them with a curious face.

She kept silent as she just stared at them waiting for someone to explain what's going on.

after the long silence, her father finally spoke.

"aren't you going to introduce yourself?" she got startled at her father and looked at him with her confused face.

She didn't speak a word. She decided to stay silent as she was still trying to absorb what's happening.

her father sensed her confusion and faced the woman in front of her.

"I'm sorry, she's Jangmi. please take care of her" he said in monotone and looked back at her.

"please welcome our new family members" as soon as she heard what he said, her eyes opened wide. She can't believe it. the woman...the woman in front of her who looks younger than her father will be her step-mother? how could she accept it? how could her father replace her mother with someone younger? why did that woman would marry her father? he's too old for her! and the man beside her, how could she accept someone like him? he doesn't look too friendly and she doesn't like it. did he just spent living in China just to find someone who would marry such an old business man like him?

She looked at their fingers and found a matching wedding ring.

'so...they're already married.' she thought to herself feeling bitter about that fact.

she feels so angry at her father. She wanted to yell at him and scold him for being such a father. She stood up and ran out.

She kept running and before she knew it, she suddenly heard footsteps coming behind her and it seems that it's following her. She did not dare to look back and kept running without knowing where would she stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG! I got 12 subs! thank you so much guys! hope I can keep you guys interested until the last chapter~ :)

there! Kris finally came to their mansion! woooot! now, I'm excited to write the following chapters...especially when it gets to the ________________________________ part~ :D

hope it's not too boring T__T