avoid

My Step-Brother

when she woke up, it was finally evening. She turned to her right to see her dinner placed nicely on her table. She felt really hungry but right at the moment, she wasn't in the mood to eat anything. Suddenly, she heard her stomach grumble. She decided to just eat a little. She took a bite before drinking her water. It tasted good but she wasn't really in the mood to eat even though she's clearly hungry. being alone inside her room makes her feel so empty.

She doesn't really know what she wants to do at that moment. She doesn't wanna sleep again since she just woke up. She doesn't wanna eat since she doesn't feel like eating. She doesn't want to take another shower yet since she feels too lazy to remove her clothes. She shifted her gaze on the television.

that's it. She will just watch for a moment to kill her time.

She switched on the TV and as soon as it opened, a face of a familiar guy stared back at her through the screen.

"I think I've seen him..." she mumbled to herself as she stared at the familiar guy who's endorsing a cellphone.

once the commercial was done, She still thought of the familiar guy.

"where could I have seen him? ugh, why can't I remember?" she held her forehead as if her head's about to explode from thinking of the familiar guy.

suddenly, a knock was heard from outside her room.

"may I come in?" She heard her maid's voice and as soon as she heard it, she responded "yes".

"you didn't finish your food, why?" her maid asked her as she just kept her gaze on the television as if she's watching something interesting when its still on commercial break.

"I don't feel like it" She softly said as she hugged her knees.

"young master wouldn't like it if he sees this. he's the one who prepared this for you,Sweety"  her maid patted her head.

she got her full attention right after mentioning 'young master' and she felt a bit irritated.

"what do you mean?" She asked as she frowned.

"your step-brother prepared this for you to eat once you wake up. I was the one who saw you collapsed back there and fortunately, young master was there so he offered to carry you up to your room, sweety. you see, he's really nice" She smiled at her.

she just scoffed.

'nice my '

is she trying to make her bitterness towards him to disappear? She wouldn't definitely allow it. no matter what he do, she's still mad at him and his mother. 

 

suddenly, she remembered the familiar guy that she just saw on the tv commercial. now that she realized it, the familiar guy looks a lot like her step-brother. once again, she scoffed at the thought. there's no way that her step-brother is a freakin' model.

She just spent her night watching different shows and ate another dish as her dinner since she insisted that she wouldn't finish eating the dinner that her step-brother had prepared for her.

after that day, she started avoiding him a lot. She would never let him talk to her or even see her. She would leave for school early and after school, she would be at the mall killing time and would go back home at 11:30 pm.

because of going home late, she would sleep in her classes and she would get scolded and detention but she doesn't really give a crap about it. her life is screwed up and she doesn't care.

she's been doing it for the pass 2 weeks and her personal maid is really worried about her. her maid told everything to her father but her father's only reply was "let her be.". She can't tell what's happening to her step-mother because they never talked to each other and she doesn't know if she even cares about the girl. the only person that came up to her mind then is Kris.

It was Friday night and at the clock, it was finally 12:45.

Jangmi went inside the mansion with the lights inside are turned off. You could smell the alcohol all over her. her body and face is full of sweat. and she's not even wearing her uniform. She's wearing her black high heels along with a black dress that hugged her perfect curved figure. Her hair is messed up and her eye liner is already smudged on her eyes making her look like an emo or something.you can tell that this time, she didn't came from the mall.

She was about to go up the stairs when suddenly, she heard a low deep voice.

"Jangmi?" She jump a little at the sudden sound and turned her head to try to spot a figure from her dark surroundings.

She couldn't see straight through the dim light and was about to give up and walk upstairs when suddenly, the lamp from the couch on the right corner. then, she finally saw a figure. his figure.

"where were you?" He asked her as he gazed at her. She can't really tell if he's worried,mad, or just plainly curious.

did he waited for her? no way, why would he freakin' do that? he's not her real family for crying out loud. When would he leave her alone?

She scoffed and decided to just ignore him since she's been going home late to avoid him.

She continued to walk on the stairs completely ignoring him.

He sighed since she ignored him once again. before he decided to sleep on his bedroom, he heard a loud bang of door.

it must be her.

everything must be settled. he went up to follow her to her room.

when he open her bedroom, he saw her lying on her bed still wearing her skimpy dress and her heels. he noticed how perfect her curves are and how fair her skin is. once he realized how he was staring at her body, he quickly shook the thought away and go towards her.

"Jangmi..." he called her as he touched her arm trying to wake her up to get herself change.

she was really tired and she felt really sleepy and when he approached her, she got annoyed because he's bothering her sleep.

She moaned lazily as she shook her arm away from his grip.

"you're messed up. you need to change" he said as he stared at her but his eyes trailed from her face to her collar bones and soon, his eyes trailed lower and it seemed like he was being hypnotized.

'ugh, she will definitely not wear that kind of dress again' he thought to himself as he closed his eyes as he bit his lips.

He tried to push her back up so she would sit but she was really lazy and rolled to her side and laid on the bed with her back facing him. now he noticed her nice and round . her S line body is visible to his eyes and he couldn't believe himself at how he's looking at her right now. He mentally shook his head and looked away.

He decided to let her be. He quietly took her shoes off and put the comforter over her. it felt tiring for him though. He kept his eyes consentrated on what he's supposed to do and never dared to look at her and especially her body.

when he closed the door, he took a heavy sigh.

"oh my god..." he muttered to himself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

an update! weeeeeee~ omo! 42 subbies? O__O thank you so much you guys are making me cry!! T__T

honestly, I dunno if I will be able to finish this fanfic though *cries* but I want to keep hoping that I will T___T gosh...