O__O

My Step-Brother

It was saturday morning. as soon as the clock striked at 6:00 am, It made a sound as it vibrated on its place waking the sleeping girl beside it. after a few seconds, the girl shifted on her place as she rubbed her eyes sleepily. She sat up as she stopped the ringing of the clock beside her. now that she's up, it's time for her to jog outside by the garden. after stretching her arms, she stood up and went inside her bathroom to freshen up herself first.

She started brushing her teeth as she looked at her reflection on the mirror. She suddenly noticed the dried liquid near her right eye and stared at it. 'how did I got this?' She thought to herself as she stared at it a little longer.

after a few minutes, a sight of what happened last night flashed back to her head. She widened her eyes as soon as she remembered. 'OMG, how did I got back here? did I went here myself? OMG, I hope I did' She thought to herself as she bit her bottom lip. 'but I don't remember myself walking back here...' Suddenly, the small sight of a hand tucking her into her bed flashed in her head. 'OMG...or...could it be that...' She didn't want to complete her thought because as she keeps thinking about it, she feels embarrassed more. She doesn't want to accept any help from other people especially from him.She doesn't want to be pitied by everyone because she's so sick of it.

She can't face him now that she realized that he's the one who sent her back home. She doesn't want to thank him for that since she's still mad at them. mad at the fact that her dad remarried without even telling her.mad at the fact that the woman he married is younger than her father and mother.mad at the fact that she has now a step-brother. mad at the fact that her dad is having fun with his new family while she, she's still suffering. she has been longing for her mother and yet, her father doesn't want to talk about her and won't let any single thing that would remind him of her mom is allowed inside the mansion. She's still suffering because her father never ever gave her proper attention. He never cared for her. She grew up having no parents living with her but only maids and guards. and in class, she would always get bullied by the other kids for having no parents to come with her everytime there's parent-teacher conference and family day when she was a kid. as she gets older, more people started pitying her and she hates it.

now that she remembered her father's new family, she realized that she would be seeing them now everyday.

'Great.' She scoffed.

She finally decided to just ignore everything that's going on and started taking a nice warm shower. When she's finally done, She wrapped the towel nearby around her body and got a smaller towel to dry her wet hair. She finally went out the bathroom only in a towel. She looked at the clock and it read, 7:00 am. 'omg, I took so long inside' She thought with a shocked expression and decided to get dressed. as she was heading to her closet, She suddenly heard a knock from her door.

"Jangmi?"

'that voice...' she recognized the deep manly voice that just called her name. it's him, Kris.

her hands turned into fists once again and hearing his presence inside the mansion irritates her. She didn't answer back and just went to her closet and started searching for comfortable clothes, completely ignoring him.

"uuhmm..., are you awake?"

only his voice was heard inside her room.

'tsk, am I awake? why would you ask that? tsk, I don't need you, go away' She scoffed once again.

by this time, she managed to grab herself a pair of undergarments and is still deciding on which top and bottom would be so much comfortable for jogging.

suddenly, she heard another knock from him once again.

'tsk, when will he stop bugging the crap out of me?'

after a few seconds, the door suddenly swung open revealing him standing by the door. He was about to say something but stopped and now has a really embarrassed expression plastered on his face right after seeing her standing with only a towel around her body.

once she saw him standing there, her eyes bulged out and unconciously opened wide as her face turned red. her blood started boiling. She's mad. mad for suddenly opening her room without any permission.

"YAH! GET THE CRAP OUT OF HERE!" She shouted at him as she threw whatever thing was on her hand at his face but he's a really tall guy and it landed on his chest. It did not hurt and Kris wondered why. when he looked at it, it's actually a pair of undergarments. his face suddenly turned red and he quickly threw it and closed the door again.

"I'm sorry! I thought you were still sleeping. uhm, I just wanted to tell you that mom's wondering if you would like to eat your breakfast with us downstairs. uhm, and, dad, he already left early for work." He quickly apologized and quickly told her the reason why he was there. He tried to calm himself down as he spoke. when he was done, she didn't even spoke so he just went back downstairs as he tried to shoo the thought of her in a towel away.

She felt so embarrassed. Her whole face feels so hot now. she had her facepalmed. 'ugh, I can really never face him ever again. HE. MUST. DIE.'

 

~~~~~

She only eats breakfast before jogging for one hour but this time, She can't eat her breakfast first because she doesn't want to see their faces especially the man who just barged in her room, Kris. so now, she's  already jogging without even eating first.

'ugh, this is his fault. I'm freakin' starving' she thought to herself right after hearing her stomach asking for food.

it has been 10 minutes and she's now feeling dizzy and weak since she didn't even ate anything. 'dammit, I curse that guy' once again, she scoffed.

she ignored her empty stomach and kept jogging around their spacious land. It could have been perfect with the nice weather, nice smell of the nature and the singing of the birds around if only she has enough energy to jog around and completely appreciate the nature without her stomach grumpling.

She doesn't want to take a rest though and still insisted on jogging around, after a few minutes, she's now dehydrated and before she knew it, everything went black and everything felt light. the last sound that she heard was the sound of the birds and... was it a bird calling her name or was it just her imaginations?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another update! weeeeeeee! and OMG 34 subbies!? O_O THANK YOU SO MUCH!! <3 I LOVE YOU GUYS!

hope this chapter isn't boring! T___T and I'm sorry for giving Kris such little talking lines LOL XD but it will get more soon though ;)

 D.O. <3 oh hey~ Sehun :> XD 

^ my fave pic of D.O. ever <3

oh, hey Sehun :>

XD

 

the picture's not mine btw, I just googled it ^^