remember that

My Step-Brother

"Jangmi?"

she heard his voice and came back to her senses. She looked at the door to see her step-brother standing there with a shocked facial expression.

"Jangmi, who's that?" Tao asked her as he rested both of his palms by her side. She didn't know how to answer him. obviously, she doesn't want anyone from the school to know that she has a step-brother because that will only let them know how screwed up her family is. She didn't feel so well at that moment either. her body felt so heavy and her energy seemed like were drained out already.

"what do you think you two are doing inside this house?" Kris snapped at them as his hands became into fists.

both of them were shocked at the moment and can't seem to open their mouths to explain themselves. Jangmi was about to push Tao away from her but quickly stopped herself from doing it because she thought that Kris doesn't need to care for everything that she wants to do. She shouldn't feel embarrassed and ashamed in front of him because it's not like he's important to her.

instead of pushing Tao away, she grabbed Tao closer to her hugging him as their lips met each other surpring both Kris and herself. She doesn't know why she did that. She felt crazy at that moment maybe it's the effect of the alcohol.

"that's it, enough young lady!" Kris bursted in anger grabbing Tao by the collar and roughly, he dragged him out of Jangmi's room. Jangmi was left laying down on her bed quietly listening to Kris' voice. before she knew it, she fell asleep right after hearing the door slam.

-----

The next day, Jangmi woke up with a hung over. She layed on her bed while holding her pained head. after awhile, a knock was heard coming from the door and there, her maid came in. "Good Morning Jangmi, here's your breakfast! please eat it" her maid greeted her with a smile on her face but after seeing Jangmi's pained facial expression, she frowned at the sight in front of her. "Jangmi, you should feel better later, don't worry. I'll just leave your breakfast here, you should really eat it, your step-brother once again made it for you" with that, she left the room. after hearing what her maid had said, she made an annoyed face. 'him again...' 

"when will you in' stop?!! I HATE YOU STEP-BROTHER! GO DIE DIE DIE!!!" she felt like expressing her pain out by shouting and once she shouted, those words just magically came out from .

---

after 10 hours from that morning, she decided to take a shower. after taking her shower, she really wanted to eat so bad and when she saw the breakfast that her step-brother has prepared, she got so hungry even more. She doesn't really want to eat it because it's made by the person that she really hates so she went down the stairs to be surprised by a man sitting on the couch staring directly at her, Kris.

'this is a terrible idea' she hissed through her mind.

"where did you went last night?" he asked her staring directly at her eyes. it felt like he's piercing her.

she felt kind of scared but she doesn't want to let him know that. she looked the other way ignoring him and continued walking heading to the kitchen.

"did you attended all your classes yesterday?" he followed her and her heart started to race when she heard his footsteps from her back.

she heavily breathed and continued walking completey ignoring him once again.

"after last night, I've finally decided to be strict here" he crossed his arms together leaning on the kitchen counter watching her open the refrigerator.

'strict my , who are you to be strict? you're not my father you @ss'  She felt so annoyed after hearing what he said. once again, she breathed heavily holding herself together. she doesn't want to burst at that moment and besides, she doesn't feel that well.

"everyone should be at the house by 7:00pm, after school, you must be here at the house. you're not allowed to go somewhere else without my permission."

she scoffed. 'what the , who is he to tell me what to do? I don't need your permission, angry bird.' she rolled her eyes as she just kept looking for something to eat inside the refrigerator.

"do you understand?" he asked her. she doesn't want to respond so after grabbing one pack of chips and two cans of soda, she slammed the refrigerator door shut and walked out away from him.

Kris didn't like her reaction so he followed her again. "when will you listen, young lady? I'm doing this for your own good" She scoffed after hearing that. he's getting on her nerves so she faced him. "you, who said you should do something for MY OWN GOOD? no one has ever told you to do that so please, leave me alone." she glared at him after saying that. Kris saighed at what she said. "look, you hate me? you want me to die? let me tell you this, when will you stop being so hard on yourself? so hard to everyone? I really care for you because you're my younger sister. when will you open up your heart? why do you hate me anyway?" she was startled at what he said. "YOU, stop being this way! who are you to tell me what to do?! who are you to intrude my life!? who are you!? and please, stop saying that I'm your younger sister! just STOP okay?, STOP!"

both of them are completely silent as they gazed at each other now. The only sound that you could hear is Jangmi's panting. She felt already tired shouting those at him.He didn't know how to answer her. He really wants her to open up and stop being that way to him. He wants to be close with his younger sister but it seems so impossible bbecause she really hates him. He only hopes that someday, she will finally get to like him.

"if you're not here by 7:00pm, you will see the other side of me. remember that." he sighed before leaving her standing there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally! an update!! I'm very sorry for taking so long!T__T I've been very busy with school so yeah... and next week is our prelim exam! so that means, I won't be able to update again. but after that week, I'll probably update! :D hope this didn't bore you guys out :( and I really appreciate your comments! they make me really smile <3 thank you soooo much!