Ignored

My Step-Brother

She doesn't know for how long she has been running but it felt good for her to put her frustrations away by running. when she felt too exhausted, she finally stopped and fell on her knees to the ground. her legs feels so numb. she looked down on the ground as she breathed heavily as she felt someone behind her breathing heavily too. she guessed that it's the man whom she met awhile ago.

suddenly, the look of the smiling woman and the sight of their wedding rings came across her head once again. her hands turned into fists.

'how could he'  She thought to herself as she scoffed.

It's her first time to run that long. She felt like a drama queen for what she did but it doesn't really matter to her since it felt good. right at that moment, she doesn't feel like talking to anyone. it seems that if someone would attempt to talk to her, she would scream at the person's face and throw her fist on who knows where.

She felt like closing her eyes for awhile but she can't do it while she's still on the ground kneeling, it would be too weird for the passer-bys. She stood up looking for a spot as she hoped to herself that whoever's behind her would stop following her.

She found a bench nearby the small grocery store across her and soon, she went there and decided to calm her mind for a few hours before going back home. when she finally sat there, she finally saw the person who just followed her. her guess is right, it's really the man who's name is Kris.

He also sat beside her and she felt him staring at her. She doesn't like it when people stares at her. she finds it rude. She felt irritated and looked away trying to ignore his presence.

'I'm here to calm my mind by myself. I don't need him here, what is he doing...ugh' she thought to herself as she made a pissed off face that Kris has noticed.

She shifted to the other side just to avoid herself from seeing him through her periferal vision and keep him ignored by her. then she made herself comfortable by putting her elbow on the side of the bench and resting her chin on her hand as she closed her eyes feeling the cool breeze touching her face. it made her more calm helping her forget her problems for just a moment. Before she slowly drifted off to sleep, she wondered to herself for a millionth time, how is her mother like when she was alive?, why does her father doesn't even care about her? as a single tear escaped from her eye slowly rolling down her sad looking face.

She didn't know that Kris never leaved his eyes from her. when he noticed that she fell a sleep, He turned her face to him a little to see the dried tear on her face. He can clearly see how sad the girl is. He really pity her even though he doesn't know the main reason why she has been this sad. He has been wanting to have a little sister to look after and when he saw her, he didn't expect her reaction about them being her new family. he carried her by his arms carefully so that she won't wake up and walked back to their home.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I shouldn't stop there yet but I need to go for a moment though... maybe there would be an update later? I'm not sure though... XD

and OMG I got 19 subbies~!! thank you so much guys! <333333

I'll be sure to update everyday just to finally complete a fanfic~! <3 (I've been dreaming of completing a fanfic but it never happened T__T)

how's the chapter? lol I know Kris didn't even talked! LOL! but he's naturally like that since he's trying to figure out Jangmi first ;) GAHD I'M SO EXCITED WHEN ROMANCE STARTS KICKING IN!! XD