smart fortune-teller

My Step-Brother

"who is he to boss me around? he's not even my father" She scoffed before gulping a one shot of liquor. She does that whenever she's frustrated. Right now, she's at a club just to piss her step-brother off. 'no one bosses Jangmi around, not even that guy! tsk yes, I will go home late again tonight. I wanna piss you to death!' She thought to herself while taking another drink.

"who does he think he is? acting all good,trying to act like he cares a lot, well, I don't buy it. stupid jerk. go back to your country and leave my sight and take your mother with you" She started mumbling to herself making her look like a crazy, messed up girl. She ordered another drink making it her 3rd order. right before she takes another gulp of it, a hand prevented her to do it.

"tsk, no one stops Jangmi! no one orders Jangmi around." She scoffed before looking to the owner of the hand that held her wrist.

"I'm sorry but I can't let a lady have her 3rd glass of liqour" a handsome guy said staring back at her eyes. She was mesmerized by his flawless milky skin. and when he smiled at her, it felt like she's floating above the clouds with lots of angels singing her a song. It may sound cheesy but it's what she really felt. seeing his angelic face, her anger started fading little by little. how could she be so aggressive and mean towards him when he's being gentle and nice?

She slowly put the glass down and as soon as she did that, her cheeks and ears felt so hot. 'maybe it's just the alcohol...'

Silence.

that 3 minutes of silence doesn't felt awkward though, it felt actually comfortable.

"so... your name is Jangmi, huh?" he started saying first.

'huh? how did he-'

"you've told me your name few minutes ago right before I prevented you from drinking another glass" he smiled at her knowing that he's right. Her face started burning.

"Oh, right..."

"Why are you drinking so much by the way? look, I think you're already drunk" He worriedly told her as he cupped her right cheek which startled her.

"what? n-no, I'm not drunk" She told him as she removed his hand on her cheek.

"but your cheeks are really red right now though..."

"huh? b-but...I never get drunk"

"really"

"yes,really"

"I don't believe you"

"tsk, you don't know me"

"wrong, I know you. you're Jangmi, right?"

"no, I'm not really Jangmi"

"you're lying"

"how did you know?"

"because I'm smart like that" he grinned at her when he said that.

"I don't think so. I think  you're a fortune-teller instead."

"why do you think that?"

"because you're guessing"

"do you wanna know a secret?"

"sure"

"I'm a smart fortune-teller" right after telling that, both of them chuckled to each other.

"you....are something. really" she laughed happily. it felt so wonderful. It's actually her first time laughing happily like that. for the first time, that heavy feeling in her back feels so light.

"you know what, you should smile and laugh a lot. It makes you more beautiful" he winked at her and her heart skipped right after he did that. that line. it felt quite familiar it's like it's not her first time receiving that compliment in her entire life but... it should be her first time since there's no one that's likely to tell her that not even her classmates or "friends".

'why does it sound so familiar'

it seemed like the guy noticed that her mind is at something else so he started speaking again.

"oh look at the time, it's really late now. let's go home?" he put out his hand for her.

She snapped out of her thoughts and looked back at the guy. She looked at the time and it's already 2am in the morning. 'nice, I wonder how that guy would react to this...' She started remembering him again when she looked at the time. it's her main purpose why she's at the club at this time.

"uhm, where do you live?"

"huh? why?"

"I'll take you home" he flashed her his angelic smile once again.

"no, it's okay, you don't have to take me home" she decided to refuse since she felt suddenly shy.

"I insist"

 

She ended up sitting in his car with him. She felt really sleepy and the guy has noticed it so he didn't spoke any word so that she could peacefully sleep for the rest of the ride. She could actually go home with her own driver and car but the guy insisted so bad so she just texted her driver to go home first. She didn't told him that she has a driver since part of her still wants to be with him.

"we're here"

at the sound of his gentle voice, she automatically woke up and found him staring back at her.

"thanks for the ride"

"you're welcome, Jangmi" he smiled at her.

"you should sleep well once you get home, take care, bye!" she told him once she got out of his car.

"yes, I will. sweet dreams! oh, and call me" as soon as he said that, he zoomed away.

'wait, how would I call him? I don't have his number'

suddenly, her phone vibrated. when she looked who texted her she found...

"from smart fortune-teller" her eyes widened.

"omo...how did he?"

she opened the message and found

"Hi Jangmi! are you surprised? I hope you don't mind that I secretly saved my number on yours I couldn't wake you up because you were so peaceful in your sleep. have a good sleep! hope to see you once again :) "

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so...I quite want a guessing game right now XD

who do you think the guy is? :>

oh btw, sorry for the long wait for this chapter I've been very busy with my studies T___T

I hope you don't abandon this fanfic *cries*

will try my best to do well!

and also, I want to thank the new subbies for subbing! thank you so much! <3 from 58, I got 74 subbies *CRIES* thanks!! <3 I never thought in my life that I could achieve this T___T