love

My Step-Brother

Park Jangmi, a 17 year old girl. she is straightforward and always has a straight cold face.She doesn't open up to anybody for she doesn't trust anyone. She's the type of girl who is strong. She never backs down when she decides something. She lost her mother when she was born. She never heard of any good stories about her mother and whenever she sees children with their mother, she feels envious of them. what does it feel like to have a mother by her side? as for her father, she never had a complete conversation with him even when she was still a child. her father would avoid her. her father never allowed any pictures or any other things that belongs to her mother inside the house or rather, mansion. she can tell that her father hates her and her mother so much. he never cared for her. he would always be out of the country for his business trips. she hates him for being that kind of father. there was a day when she heard the maids talking about her father getting mad at her mother because he found out that she's cheating on him and that she's not his child. when she heard it, it made sense to her. but if he didn't want her anyway, why can't he just let her go to die? she hates her life that she would prefer to just die.

her life is miserable. she doesn't have any wonderful reasons to live. so, why would she study hard to have a better future? she doesn't wanna live anyway. she could just wait for the day for her to just die and leave her unhappy world on earth.

when she heard from the maids that her dad would finally come home to Korea after 8 years of not seeing his presence inside the house, her face hardened. she hated the sight of her so-called father. her hands turned into fists. it's not like they would talk to each other when his home actually, there's no difference when he's inside the mansion or not. it's just that she hates seeing his straight face. he never cared for her so why would he still feed her? she doesn't want to be fed by the person who hated her and her mother so much. but what can she do? she's just a teenager but well, she'll turn legal to work next year though.

an idea suddenly popped out of her head.

she'll finally be legal to work next year when she turns 18. that means, she can finally work.

'I've finally decided' she stated to herself.

when she turns 18, she can work to gain money that came from her sweat and once she finally gets a good amount of money, she would leave him forever. after leaving for good, she doesn't know what her next plan is though. maybe she could just wait for her death.

after thinking deeply, she decided to finally sleep on her comfy bed.

she's still a teenager. she doesn't know how hard life is but she really hates her father and his money.she's quite lucky though because she has almost everything. a beautiful face and voice for everyone to admire, a beautiful mansion to go home everyday, a private school to go to everyday, beautiful sets of clothes for her to wear everyday, very delicious different kinds of foods to eat everyday, but there is only one thing that she doesn't have in her life, love. love of a mother, love of a father and love, for herself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

first chapter's up! ^^

I'm so happy I have 2 subscribers! thank you so much! btw, how's chapter 1? is it too boring? I'm so sorry T__T actually, I'm excited to write the chapter when Kris finally comes in! *__*  I hope I would complete this fanfic! <3 thank you for subbing! <3