Protective Myungsoo

Be Mine~

Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sunggyu, and Sungjong were walking down the hallway in the early morning. Sungyeol wasn't fully healed but of course Myungsoo is there for him, to give him some pain killers or stuff.

While they were walking just chatting happily, a guy was running out of nowhere and accidently brushed Sungyeol's shoulder which made him hit the wall so there was some space for that random guy to walk through.

"aaawww!" Sungyeol winced in pain, when the bruise pressed on the wall.

But of course Myungsoo would never let that guy run away from him like this.

"YAAAH!!" He pulled that guys collar "what do you think you're doing ! huh?! Pushing Sungyeol to the wall??!!"

"I-I-uhhh—" That guy couldn't say anything, just looking at Myungsoo's eyes would kill him.

Dongwoo, Hoya, Sunggyu, and Sungjong's jaws dropped. That was definitely not Myungsoo who they knew. But of course Woohyun was just staring and a smirk formed on his lips. He knew Myungsoo really well, since he was a child.

"You brat! Go apologize!" He let go of that guy's collar , and pushed him in front of Sungyeol, who was rubbing his bruise softly.

"I'm really sorry Sungyeol-sshi " He bowed 90 degrees. " I will never get closer to you." and he bowed again.

"ahh..uh its okay" Sungyeol smiled weakly.

 "You better not! Don't let me see you again" Myungsoo was shooting lasers with his eyes. The guy bowed to Myungsoo and run back to his class.

All eyes were now on Myungsoo. "What?" He said coldly.

"Nothing!" they all said.

He went to Sungyeol, who was gritting his teeth. " does it hurt badly?" Myungsoo said. Now he was back to his own self.

Sungyeol was staring at Myungsoo, They kept the eye contact for awhile. Until Hoya cleared his throat.

 And Sungjong voiced out. " You know, we have class now" Sungjong tried hard not to giggle, they were just too adorable.

Unfortunately Sunggyu was quite as always. Well, not always but since Woohyun joined their group he wasn't much talkative like before.

Woohyun was staring at Sunggyu, and obviously Sunggyu sensed it, but he's trying to make himself busy. Like reading a book or playing a game in his phone, he always does that.

Woohyun sighed. "Come on let's go to class guys"

Sungyeol broke the eye contact and lowered his head as a blush crept on his cheeks, he didn’t really realize they were staring at each other that long if Sungjong didn't talk.

"uhh..it's okay Myungsoo..it didn’t really hurt that bad, you shouldn't scare that kid" Sungyeol laughed weakly.

"But he shouldn't push you like this, the bruises are still not healed."  Myungsoo murmured, and lowered his head.

Sungyeol giggled. "Thanks for caring" He put his hand on Myungsoo's chin and raised his head. "Now let's go to class." Myungsoo smiled, and they all went to class like any other day.

Classes went on as usual, and it was break time now.

They were all sitting around the table having their lunch, and chatting happily.

Sungyeol was the only hyper one.

He was the one who was chatting happily, while the others nodded or just commented. Suddenly Woohyun voiced out.

"umm…guys I have something to announce"

All eyes were now on Woohyun.

"Since it's my birthday tomorrow, I'm having a party at my club, and I want you guys to come" He announced with a smile.

"Awesome!!!" Sungyeol grinned.

"Yep, we sure are going" Myungsoo said, smiling at the hyper Sungyeol, he was just too adorable.

"I'm so happy Woohyun Hyung! At last I have an occasion so I can wear awesome clothes and make my hair" Sungjong said with twinkling eyes, he started to think about what clothes he should wear.

"Hoya we are going to go too, right?" Dongwoo turned his head to face Hoya happily.

"Sure!" He had his arm around Dongwoo's shoulder.

Woohyun smiled at his friends, but he wasn't quite satisfied because Sunggyu didn't really say anything, he just continued eating.

Sunggyu's fork fell off his hands when he realized all of them were eyeing him.

"What?" He had no expression on his face, as if he didn't listen to what Woohyun said.

"I was just wondering if you would come too, I would rea—"

"I can't" Sunggyu cut off Woohyun, who looked surprised.

"What are you saying Hyung, you have to come to Woohyun's party, it's his birthday after all" Sungyeol said.

"you're not going to get an excuse for this, Hyung..are you?" Dongwoo uttered.

They were right, but somehow Sunggyu didn't feel right about going to the party, he wasn't social, and he didn't like those parties at the bar where random people keep dancing and getting drunk, it just wasn't his thing.

Although somehow in his heart didn't want to disappoint Woohyun, the look Woohyun was giving him was unbearable he just wanted to hug Woohyun so tight, but he knew he wouldn't dare to.

He snapped to reality when he heard Woohyun's voice.

"Please Hyung…." Woohyun had no expression on his face, Sunggyu really couldn’t say no to him.

Sunggyu nodded.

"you're coming?!!" Sungjong squealed.

Sunggyu nodded again ,biting his lips.

"yaaay~ I'm so happy, I never thought you would agree to this, cause I know you don't like parties!"

"He agreed because it's Woohyun" Sungyeol winked at Sunggyu.

Everyone burst into laughter, Sungyeol was really a choding. Sunggyu blushed madly when his eyes met Woohyun's who was smiling brightly.

God how much he wanted to kick Sungyeol's right now.

Lunch break ended, all the students were going back to their classes.

Dongwoo, Hoya, and Sungjong were already gone.

Sunggyu suddenly called Sungyeol, which made him freeze. "Hey Sungyeol, I need to talk to you for a little while."

"W-why hyung?" He turned to face Sunggyu slowly. 'OH CRAP!' He knew those eyes, he was surely dead.

"Come on." He pulled Sungyeol's arm.

Sungyeol was pleading Myungsoo to help him with his eyes, but he just muttered a sorry and shook his head.

Woohyun looked at Myungsoo blankly, as if telling him to explain what just happened.

Myungsoo laughed. "When Sunggyu is mad you have to stay away from him." He shook his head again.

"What?...is he going to do something to Sungyeol" Woohyun's eyes widened.

"He would be lucky if not" He slung his arm around Woohyun's shoulder and they started walking.

Woohyun suddenly laughed.

"Imaging Sunggyu Hyung all mad is just unbearably cute"

Myungsoo laughed along.