Carnival preparation

Be Mine~

"So…Are you guys staying after school to prepare for the carnival ?" Asked Woohyun while munching on his fries.

"Yeah of course, me and Dino are staying, right?" Hoya smiled at Dongwoo who was sipping his juice as he nodded.

"I'm staying too." Sungjong voiced out.

Sungyeol was sitting between Myungsoo's legs and resting his head on Myungsoo's chest while reading a novel, from the beginning of their lunch break. Myungsoo leaned to Sungyeol's ear as he tightened his grip around Sungyeol's waist and whispered.

"Are you going to stay?"

Sungyeol just nodded while his eyes were still glued on his (which seemed to be an interesting) novel.

Myungsoo rested his chin on Sungyeol's shoulder, "Are you planning to eat or something you've been reading this novel since god knows when."

"Not hungry." That's all what Sungyeol replied. Myungsoo just sighed as the bell rang signaling that their lunch break was over, and they needed to go to their next class.

 

Woohyun got up and dusted off his pants, he extended his arm towards Sunggyu to get up.

"Let's go Gyu~" Sunggyu held Woohyun's hand and got up.

Dongwoo, Hoya, and Sungjong got up as well. They all said good bye, as each one of them left.

Myungsoo was standing, looking down at Sungyeol who was oblivious of his surroundings.

"Yah"

Sungyeol looked up. "Come on, class started we have to go now" Myungsoo said that and started to walk away from Sungyeol, who suddenly stood up and shouted.

"Yah! Wait for me!"

 

 

**

Sungyeol and Sungjong were moving some boxes that contained plushies to were they have to be put, they sat down to open the boxes but the tape was so hard.

"Uhh..i'll go ask the guys there for a cutter wait here" Sungyeol volunteered as he got up to head to the guys who were working  on the other side.

"Okay~" Sungjong responded.

 

Sungyeol reached the guys who were working on fixing a game.

"Hey"  Sungyeol said to grab their attention.

"Oh hi" one of them raised his face to look at him.

"Sungyeol, right?" Another one voiced out.

"Yup" Sungyeol smiled. "Do you guys have a cutter?"

"Oh yeah.." He looked behind the wooden table. "There!" He handed it to Sungyeol.

"Thanks! I'll bring it back when I'm done" Sungyeol said as he ran back to Sungjong.

 

"Got it!" Sungyeol  sat down and started cutting the first box and pushing it to Sungjong who started taking out the stuffed plushies and ripping the plastic bag out of them. They continued doing the same with the other boxes.

 

Sungjong looked up when he heard soft footsteps, he saw Myungsoo walking towards them slowly he put his finger on his mouth telling Sungjong not to say something. Sungyeol's back was facing Myungsoo so he couldn't see him, he was so into cutting the box when suddenly hands covered his eyes. He froze and stopped what he was doing.

The cutter fell from Sungyeol's hand as touched the hands that where covering his eyes.

"Myungsoo…." He merely whispered.

Myungsoo removed his hands. "How did you know?! " He exclaimed.

"I have my powers you know" Sungyeol grinned.

Myungsoo chuckled. "Yeah, right"

Of course Sungyeol didn't have super powers but Myungsoo was so close that his scent was lingering in Sungyeol's nose. It wasn't hard for him to guess it was Myungsoo.

Sungyeol continued cutting the box as Myungsoo sat beside him. He pushed it towards Sungjong.

"Yah, weren't you helping them?" Sungyeol pointed at Woohyun and Hoya who were picking some boxes that seemed to be heavy and huge to the spot where they're supposed to be.

"I took a break"

"Are you serious?" Sungyeol gave him a bewildered look.

"Yeah, hyung are you serious? You shouldn't take a break when the carnival is so soon" Sungjong said while he was still working on the plushies.

"Pffftt whatever" Myungsoo seemed like he doesn't care.

"Myungsoo-yah! Go help them" Sungyeol almost ordered him.

"But yeollie~ I missed you! I took a break because I wanted to see you" Myungsoo back-hugged Sungyeol.

Sungyeol tried to resist, as he continued his work. "But I'm working now."

Myungsoo groaned. "Come on Myung go help them so we could spend sometimes together later"

"I will go if you give me a kiss" Myungsoo smirked. Sungyeol leaned in and gave him a peck on his lips.

Sungyeol blushed slightly as he said. "Now go."

Myungsoo chuckled. "Okay babe" he got up. "Bye Sungjong"

Sungjong just shook his head and tsked as he saw Myungsoo walk away.

Then his eyes landed on Sungyeol. " Oh my god hyuuuung are you blushing?"

"What?!" Sungyeol was flustered.

"You're totally blushing~" Sungjong teased. " is it because of the kiss or because he called you babe?" He winked at Sungyeol who threw a plush on his face.

Sungjong laughed. "I know you so well hyung"

 

 

**

Sunggyu was checking out if any groups needed anything and writing on the paper, since he was the president he was responsible of such stuff.  He started walking towards Woohyun and Hoya, it seemed like Hoya said something to Woohyun that he couldn’t figure out since he was a bit far away. Hoya then left, Sunggyu reached where Woohyun was.

"Hey" Sunggyu said in a low voice.

Woohyun looked up and stopped filling the balloon in his hands with water.

"Gyu!" Woohyun was more than happy to see Sunggyu, last time he saw him was 2 hours ago. Well, that was a lot to Woohyun.

"What's up?" He asked smiling.

"Ummm..I just wanted to ask if u need anything?"

Woohyun thought for a while and said "I need…..you!"

"Woohyun stop fooling around……."

"No seriously gyu!"

"Uhh I can't stay with you…I need to finish this paper and give it to the principal" Sunggyu bit his lip.

"You can do that later! Why don't you help me by filling those balloons?" Woohyun asked while doing aegyo.

Sunggyu blushed. "Umm..I-I guess it would be okay"

"Yaaay!" Woohyun pulled Sunggyu making him sit beside him. Sunggyu put his things away and started helping Woohyun.

 

"I'll go get more balloons!" Woohyun said as he stood up. Sunggyu nodded.

 

Woohyun saw a bucket full of water there. He suddenly got an evil idea, he picked up the bucket while smirking. When he reached Sunggyu he suddenly called him making him turn around and Woohyun splashed the water at Sunggyu making him yelp.

Woohyun started laughing so hard while clutching his stomach.

"Yah!!" Sunggyu screamed as he got a balloon filled with water and threw it at Woohyun.

"OH !" Woohyun started to avoid the balloons that Sunggyu started throwing.

"Kim Sunggyu!"  Suddenly a voice interrupted them. Both, Sunggyu and Woohyun turned around shocked to see the principal there.

 

**

A/N: Hi there, I know this update is so late and I haven't updated since god knows when. But seriously I had this writer's block for a while now I couldn’t write anything and I just got my inspiration back.

I'm really really really sorry ;-; I know most of you were so patient, this won't happen again I promise.

I hope this chapter is satisfying,  I will update more often hopefully!

Please anticipate it <3  Thanx a lot!