The new student

Be Mine~

 Just in case you guys are confused, I changed the title from Pure love to Be mine

 

 

-------------------

 

 

The game ended with a tie between SM and Woolim high, both team members were shaking each others hand and saying stuff like;

 

“you did well”

 

And

 

“we’ll get you next time”

 

After Myungsoo shook hands with Neil he moved to the one beside him…

 

“Nam Woohyun” Myungsoo chuckled and high fived him

 

“Wah! Myungsoo long time no see man…”

 

“yah long time..” Myunsoo smiled and put his arm around Woohyun’s neck, walking to the benches where the guys we’re, Sungyeol was eyeing Woohyun suspiciously..looking at the place we’re Myungsoo was placing his arm…..

 

Sungyeol was lost in his own thoughts that he didn’t even notice both Myungsoo and Woohyun standing in front of him.

Myungsoo greeted the guys, when he noticed Sungyeol dozed off, he interuped his train of thoughts.

 

“yeol hyung…?”

 

“huh…oh!” Sungyeol was stunned, woohyun bowed ,Sungyeol bowed back as well…

 

“Annyeong!” woohyun said with a grin on his face.

 

“uhh..this is Nam Woohyun  my childhood friend” Myungsoo  stated and rubbed Woohyuns shoulder..

 

‘he seems happy to see this Woohyun guy…. Of course!! he IS his childhood friend you pabo!’ Sungyeol was arguing with himself..

 

“you both we’re great out there!” Dongwoo said with hiss thumps up

“right sunggyu hyung!!’’ he looked at Sunggyu who was looking down he merely nodded in response..

 

“You we’re incredibly fast Woohyun!” Sungjong exclaimed

 

“Thanks” Woohyun ruffled Sungjongs’s hair

 

Hoya and Dongwoo are looking at Sunggyu  ‘whats wrong with him?’ they thought in sync

 

They they both looked up at Woohyun who was staring at sunggyu while not paying attention to any word Myungsoo was telling him.

 

“aaaaaaaah~” they both said in unision, all they guys looked at the smirking couple in confusion..

 

“whaaat~” Dongwoo asked innocently.

 

“ mmm.. me and Dongwoo are going back home!” Hoya grabbed Dongwoo’s hands

 

“see you guys!”  they walked away

 

“yah! Wait for me! I’m coming too!” Sungjong shouted and jogged to catch up with them.

 

So now Sungyeol, Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Woohyun currently are left together…

 

“so how old are you?” Sugyeol spoke up suddenly.

 

“19” Woohyun cheekily smiled

 

“ahhhh…so you’re my hyung” Sungyeol grinned happily

He wanted to get along with Woohyun to get to know him better..he’s Myungsoo’s childhood friend….that way he’ll  be even closer to Myungsoo!

 

Sungyeol  kept on chating with Woohyun talking about tremendous kinds of topics that caused Sungyeol to jump and squeal!

 

“Yah!! Choding calm down!” Myungsoo laughed.

 

Sungyeol sat properly and pouted, Woohyun ruffled his hair.

“your so cute~”

 

Sungyeol looked at him and smiled sweetly.

 

“your cuter !” Sungyeol grinned.

 

Woohyun  laughed. “me?cute? oh no you cant compare me to your adorable face.” He pinched Sungyeols cheeks.

 

Sungyeol giggled, then he looked at  Myungsoo……he was…..staring blankly. He looked different, sungyeol couldn’t understand his expression.

 

Myungsoo felt a tagging feeling in his heart. He saw his childhood friend getting all lovey dovey with…….the one he loves? Myungsoo wasn’t sure about his feelings anymore. Why is he feeling sad? Was he jealous?

 

Sunggyu tried to keep himself concentrated on the book he was reading, he didn’t want to look stupid and stay quiet all the time.. but he couldn’t get his eyes off of what was happening infront of him,

 

Woohyun touching Sungyeol and they..they….we’re laughing together Sunggyu would do anything in the world to be in Sungyeol’s place….he would sell his soul to the devil himself… just to seize that moment with Woohyun..why he felt that? He didn’t know….

 

,Sunggyu get a grip of yourself!! You barely know him, why are you judging him[woohyun]…your not even his bo- -whhh f-friend’ Sunggyu kept scolding himself.

 

Woohyun looked at his watch and suddenly said.

 

“ohh I have to go back home!”

 

“I’ll walk you back” Myungsoo said and they both got up.

 

“see you guys!” Woohyun said but when he looked at Sunggyu who was trying to make himself look busy, but he was really hurt.

Sungyeol looked at Sunggyu who was soo into his book as if Woohyun wasn’t there.

 

When he finally looked at Woohyun, Woohyun didn’t notice turned his back and looked away.

 

“hey wait up!” Myungsoo caught up and walked beside him.

“Bye bye Myung-Myung”

 

Somehow it made Myungsoo happy by just seeing Sungyeol waving at him, he waved back at him walking backwards so he can face Sungyeol entirely.

 

When Woohyun and Myungsoo were out of sight  Sungyeol spoke up

“Hey hyung what’s wrong?”

 

“what?”

 

“your different.. you didn’t even utter a word when Woohyun was here….”

 

“it-its nothing..im just tired I’ll go now..”

 

“oh..ok hyung”

 

“bye” Sunggyu walked away leaving Sungyeol alone.

 

Sungyeol went his own way thinking about how can he be an even better friend to Woohyun.

 

The next day~

 

The guys we’re standing in their usual spot, infront of the school gates along with Sungyeol, waiting for Myungsoo eagrly..actually only Sungyeol was the one eager, the others were in their own worlds.

 

Sungyeol spoted Myungsoo just moving around the corner, Sungyeol began speed walking …when he hurled into a stop! There was…someone…

 

“Woohyun ah!” Sungyeol shouted

each of the guys were busy so no one noticed the two guys approaching and the maniac Sungyeol running toward them.

 

“oh......Sungyeol!” Woohyun waved

 

Sungyeol was now facing both Myungsoo and Woohyun

 

“Hi Myungsoo” Sungyeol beamed

 

“hey yeol hyung” Myungsoo replaied

 

Woohyung got free of Myungsoo’s shoulder and rapped his arm around Sungyeol’s instead, Myungsoo was alone... Sungyeol looked back and grabed Myungsoo’s hand with a loop sided smile plastered on his face.

 

While they we’re walking back to the gates Sungyeol had the opportunity to ask

 

Woohyun hyung whats up with the school clothes?”

 

“ i transferred to your school pabo! Or why would i be here” Woohyun laughed at Sungyeol’s silly question.

 

“yay! We get to spend time together” Sungyeol cheered

 

When they reached the school gates, Hoya was whispering something in Dongwoo’s ear which was causing him to blush madly while Sungjong was showing Sunggyu a new song in his iPod

 

Woohyun cleared his throat which got every ones attention including Sunggyu who was staring at  him for a while now... making sure if he was dreaming or not...

 

“ hey Howon, Dongwoo, Sungjong and Sunggyu” Woohyun said his eye’s fixed on Sunggyu

 

“Hi”

“hey”

“yo”

“.....”

 

They kept in silence for a moment when Woohyun said

 

“So...Sunggyu can i----“

 

Sunggyu interrupted quickly

 

“oh yeah S-Sungjong umm you remember i g-got that project iand you promised to help” Sunggyu stuttered

 

“what project hyung?” Sungjong replied confused

 

Sunggyu glared at him and switched his eyes to Woohyun and back to Sungjong, Sungjong’s mouth formed an ‘O’ as he understood what Sunggyu ment..

 

“oow i got we’re going so you don’t get embar---mmmmfffft”

 

Sunggyu  pulled Sungjong from his collar muttering a small         “Damn you Sungjong” taking one last peek at Woohyun.....

 

‘oh he’s smilling at me!!.......... he looks effin’ HOT!! Huh? No he dosent!....yes he does...no he dosent....yes!....NO!! Sunggyu was arguing with his consciousness as he was heading to the library leaving the dumbfounded group confused.

 

“okeh..i was just gonna ask if he has an extra pen..”

 

“here you go Woohyun” Myungsoo got a pen out of his bag pack and handed it to Woohyun

 

The bell rang signalling the start of school

 

“Woohyun you head to the secretary office to get your books and classes schedule”

 

“mmmm..” Woohyun replaied as he was thinking of something else...rather say.. Someone else...

 

Myungsoo snapped his fingers and said “Schedule go now..”

 

Woohyun nodded and looked at Myungsoo take Sungyeol while Hoya dragged Dongwoo behind school? What are they doi--- oh...OOOOO..

 

Woohyun was making his way to the secretary office.. resuming his thoughts where Myungsoo interrupted him

 

‘well the.... if he won’t confront me first i’ll make the first move...’

 

Woohyun thought as a smirk was lingering at the tip of his lips...

 

 

 

After Woohyun got his schedule he was walking down the hallway heading to his first class literature ‘mmm where is it?’

 

‘there it is’

 

*knock* *knock*

 

Woohyun entered with a smile that melted hearts, the teacher stood aside and signalled for Woohyun to introduce himself

 

“Hello~ im Nam Woohyun please take care of me..” Woohyun said sweetly

 

‘ oh its the new student...Nam Woohyun....HUH!! he’s in MY CLASS!’ Sunggyu shot up from his resting position.

 

“ahh Mr. Kim nice of you to join us”

 

The class howled in laughter so did Woohyun that failed to suppress it

 

“Nam Woohyun you will sitting next to Mr. Sleepy head, hopefully he would focus more often, can i depend on you to change him?”

 

“of course sir you can depend on me”

 

‘i will change him alright’ Woohyun smiled to himself as he headed towards Sunggyu

 

“hey sunggyu”

 

Sunggyu released his breath that he didn’t even notice that he was holding...

 

“hhhhheyyyy”  Sunggyu exhaled

 

The teacher started explaining ‘the tragedy of Romeo and Juliet’ Woohyun took his place next to Sunggyu and started taking notes.

 

‘its ok he’ll only be with me in this class’ Sunggyu calmed himself, talking glances every once in a while at Woohyun

 

‘he looks angelic’ at that moment Woohyun was biting his lower lip trying to understand what the teacher was saying about the tragedy’s plot.

 

Sunggyu thought he was y, he looked down admiring his plump Reddish lips, *~yyy~* he mentally slapped himself after realizing what he just thought.

 

Woohyun turned his head and met Sunggyu’s gaze he winks at him..

 

[mah god am melting]

 

Sunggyu looked away before Woohyun can notice his current Tomato face.

 

Another part of the school~

 

Sungyeol just excused himself from the algebra lesson, wanting to go to the restroom once he finished his business, Sungyeol was walking

back to his class taking his time..

 

When a boy just ahead of Sungyeol pointed at him, the boy was surrounded by a bunch of boys that Sungyeol didn’t recognice at first, he halted into a stop.

 

Sungyeol narrowed his eyes trying to recognize the boy that pointed at him.

 

‘oh god not him’ Sungyeol thought he backed up slowly remembering the incident

 

A week ago~

 

“shhh he’s coming” Dongwoo hushed the class

 

The class was in silence a minute later Daesung came through the door and *bloop* the bucket full of honey fell on top of him, Hoya and Dongwoo jumped from behind the table each one holding a bucket of feathers and *sploosh* all over him, Sungjong tripped him and Deasung fell face first Sungyeol stuck a ‘kick me’ on Daesungs back.

 

End~

 

‘It was hilarious’ Sungyeol thought as he remembered what happened he snickered by mistake..... well let’s say that was a wrong move...

 

The boys Daesung was talking to surrounded Sungyeol in a mere second wiping out any chance of Sungyeol escaping.

 

Daesung was actually weak by himself but when he is surrounded by his best friends G-dragon, T.O.P, Taeyang and Seung ri together they are tough same aphorism stands for Sungyeol alone Sungyeol is.........weak.......

 

Sungyeol was now trapped in a corner, Daesung looked at the boys, they nodded signalling him to punch sungyeol first.

 

Sungyeol wasn’t really a coward but he just froze as Daesung pulled his arm back turned it into a fist and shot it forward full force onto Sungyeol’s jaw.

 

Sungyeol put his palm over his bleeding mouth, his eyes threatening to flutter close.

 

when he heard a sharp voice.

 

“get the away from him! You motherers!” that voice growled

 

Sungyeol lost consciousness for a while when he felt someone shaking him.

 

“Sungyeol.....Sungyeol ah!”

 

Sungyeol opened his eyes to find unconscious bodies on the floor and a running Daesung that was bleeding out of his mouth he couldn’t recognize the person shaking him because of his blurry vision.

 

That person looked really worried Sungyeol tried hard to identify the person but he out.

 

-------------------------------

 

A/N: Guess who the guy is?~

 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter please subscribe and comment!

 

Woogyu ♥ Pictures, Images and Photos