Best Birthday Ever

Be Mine~

Myungsoo was confused, everything happened too fast. Yes, he probably confessed, but it doesn't count as a confess cause Sungyeol wasn't in his right mind, and when he said that Sungyeol suddenly fell unconscious. He drank a lot of alcohol, which made him faint.

Myungsoo was at his house right now, he laid Sungyeol on his bed. He had carried him all the way home.

 Myungsoo took out Sungyeol's phone from his pocket, and dialed Sungyeol's omma's number.

It rang for a few times, and then his omma picked up.

"Hello yeol?"

"Annyeong I'm Myungsoo"

"Ohh..Sungyeol's friend, but why did you call from Sungyeol's phone? Did something happen to him?!" Sungyeol's omma panicked.

"Oh no no , Sungyeol is in the bathroom right now, I just wanted to tell you that Sungyeol is staying with me today so don't worry about him, okay?"

"Ahh okay sleep well kids, don't stay up too late okay?" Myungsoo laughed. "Sure"

Sungyeol's mom really cares about their health although they are already old enough to take care of themselves.

He ended the call, and sighed.

 

Myungsoo laid beside Sungyeol on the bed, staring at his face.

'ahh he's sleeping peacefully..'

Myungsoo caressed his cheeks, and then he let his fingers slid down to his red plump lips.

'Soft~' Myungsoo smiled to himself. Sungyeol looks so angelic, he's so perfect. His smile, his laugh, and when he hugs me I just wish we can stay like that forever.

Does he like me too? What if he doesn't? Oh god…I should think positively.

 

Suddenly Sungyeol mumbled something, Myungsoo giggled. 'He sleep talks too..He's so cute'

Myungsoo kept staring at Sungyeol, until slumber took him over.

 

 

 

 Woohyun woke up the next day, he recalled everything that happened last night and smiled. He thought he was the happiest person on the world, he had fun with Sunggyu. They danced together like crazy. Sunggyu dances really good Woohyun thought he was another person and got crazy with Woohyun. When they got the cake for Woohyun.

 

Flashback~

 

Sunggyu left Woohyun alone confused, he just waited for him to come back.

Woohyun suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned around. Sunggyu was holding a cake with lightened candles one it, he had the sweetest smile on. Dongwoo, Hoya, and Sungjong were with him, they sang Happy Birthday and threw random confetti's everywhere.

Woohyun laughed at his cute friends, Sunggyu brought the cake in front of him and said.

"Make a wish~"

Woohyun was smiling slightly, he thought for a second then blew the candles.

Sungjong jumped, he took the cake from Sunggyu's hands and pressed it on Woohyun's face unexpectedly. Everyone laughed at the now Woohyun with half of the cake sticking on his face.

Woohyun wiped the cake from his eyes and yelled at Sungjong.

"Yaah!" Woohyun sighed at the now Sungjong hiding behind Dongwoo.

Sunggyu giggled and took some tissues; he wiped the cake off Woohyun's face and his fringe.

Woohyun just smiled smugly at Sunggyu, while he was wiping his face.

 

End of flashback~

 

Woohyun laughed and he thought, it was his best birthday ever. It was probably because he spent it with his Sunggyu.

Woohyun took his phone and sent a text to the first person he thought of when he woke up.

 

To:  GyuGyu <3

Good morning baby <3

Love you

From: Woohyunie <3

 

He clicked on the send button and went to wash up.

 

He got out from the bathroom and saw one text message, he clicked on open.

 

 To: Woohyunie <3

Good morning  xP

Love you too <3

From: GyuGyu <3

 

Just seeing Sunggyu's reply made his day.

 

 A/N: Hello guys! :D How was this chapter? Did you enjoy it?!

I hope it made your day just like how Sunggyu's text made Woohyun's day xD

Reading your comments made me want to write the next chapter and post it quickly ;A; I LOVE YOU MY READERS <3

Give me feedbacks~

Comment plz~