The Prank

Be Mine~

Myungsoo and sungyeol got to class the teacher wasn't there yet
'phew' both of them thought as they were heading to their seats Myungsoo still grabbing sungyeol's arm. Sungyeol kept his head down the whole time.

The class started talking, thier eyes where wide open seeing the way Myungsoo clutching sungyeol's arm, And he's just a new student here.

(A/N I repeated that a lot ;p)

Someone said "Did he know Myungsoo oppa before?" or "are they dating?" one of them even said "Myungsoo oppa is the only descent guy here" which earned the one who said that a few glares.

Myungsoo smirked at the last comment and thought these people know nothing.

'I know these people'  Sungyeol thought 'The whole school is gonna make a fuss about it by the end of the day.' He sighed.

The class were talking and chatting loudly when the teacher entered
"enjoying ourselves aren't we" Mr.Park said.
 

His voiced silenced the whole class because they know that Mr.Park is dead serious about disturbance in his class ,he gives no mercy wiether it's a he or a she.
 

Classes went as usual students who didn't do their homework are deducted from their marks (but that's not the topic right?Mmm.. Only interested in myungyeol eh... Ok well read to find out *smirk*)

Sungyeol was not even listening to the teacher he was totally focused on Myungsoo, but he didn't show it he kept looking at his arm the place where Myungsoo touched then he drifted away ,he didn't hear Mr.Park calling his him "Lee sungyeol.....Lee sungyeol"


"huh what.....oh I mean yes Mr.Park?"


"I was just telling the class about Issac  Newtons interesting theory of gravity can you please repeat what I said you will be graded for your answer"


Oh what am I supposed to do Myungsoo elbowed him and passed him a piece of paper the theory was written on it sungyeol looked at Myungsoo and smiled.


"we are still waiting Lee sungyeol" Mr.park said in a serious tone, he hated waiting.


Sungyeol took a quick glance at the paper ,stood up and  answered.

"The gravitational force between two objects is inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them."

"Well done ......... Sungyeol you got a bonus mark" Mr.park said as he glanced at his book.
 Sungyeol sat down and mouthed a thank you to Myungsoo, Myungsoo noded his head and mouthed a your welcome then smiled showing his pearly white teeth . The bell rang signaling that school ended  which got sungyeol out of his trance he packed his things and moved ushering to  Myungsoo to come with him Myungsoo nooded and walked beside him they exited class. 

"thanks a lot for what you did back there I owe you one" Sungyeol said with a wide smile.


"nah no prob. I'll always help a friend ^-^"

Sungyeol waved at his friends they waved back and came running. 

Myungsoo excused himself and was heading to the school gate, Sunggyu Sungjong Hoya and Dongwoo were all laughing, Sungyeol felt suspicion then he followed their gaze they were looking at Myungsoo and the bucket that was hanging over the gate...... WAIT WHAT?!!! The bucket hanging over the gate!! Sungyeol  looked with wide eyes.

A/N: (remember they are the biggest pranksters at school!)

 

He shouted with all his might "MYUNGSOO NOOOO...!!!"
But it was too late Myungsoo was covered with green goo its a chemical  the gang developed that has a nasty smell. The gang howled with laughter while people passing by including student also laughed at the scene of Myungsoo covered with a green gooey substance Myungsoo was speechless he couldn't say anything he didn't believe what his friends did he looked at sungyeol with a betrayed face then he made his leave. Running as fast as he could. 


Sungyeol was stunned, it was too late the bucket already dropped the goo on him he turned his face looked at his hyungs and sungjong, then sungyeol . He saw the way Myungsoo looked at him, It was full of hurt, betrayal, sadness, anger, But most of all hate! 'He's going to hate me from the first day I met him, I cant…I can't let him hate me, Did I fall for him deeply..' Sungyeol thought worriedly .  Myungsoo turned away . Sungyeol wanted to follow him, help get him cleaned up even hug him but it was like his feet were stuck on the groundHe looked back at His Hyungs and Sungjong, And put on a disappointed face.
 

"He was our friend.."


He shook his head and walked away dissapointed at what his Hyungs and Sungjong did.
They said nothing they were speechless.
 

" Aish!! " Sungyeol ruffled his hair. " those idiots and it's the weekend it means I won't see him for the next few days I must find a way to make it up for him" he told himself.

 

 

The next day it was a sunny Friday sungyeol was walking his dog 'leo'  in the park nearby their house there weren't many people sungyeol noticed a long figure  ahead kicking some rocks but didn't recognize it, so he let it pass then the dog     started sniffing like crazy sungyeol tried to calm him down.
 

"easy boy! what's wrong with you"
At that moment the dog shot forward Sungyeol couldn't hold on the leash the dog was too damn strong!!!

Leo jumped on the tall figure which caused the figure to fall with a *thump* and he started him 'I never saw Leo doing that to anyone not even me!!' Sungyeol thought. 

He ran to the body on the ground and said " I'm really sorry I guess Leo is a bit hyper" sungyeol laughed nervously then he saw the persons face "……"

Omo!

 

A/N; waahh Am evil a cliff hanger!!! Guess who the person is , and the one who gets it right, gets a photo request~ Come one guys quick quick! ;D

Next chapter will include some of yadong x) Wait for it! Hehe ~ <3