Is it love?

Be Mine~

Sungyeol felt himself laying on a soft bed, his body was numb, he couldn't move a muscle.

Sungyeol felt exhausted he couldn't even open his eyes but when he heard people whispering in a low tone, he opened his eyelids slowly.

"oh Sungyeol your awake" that was...Sunggyu's voice
 

"ah-uh hyung...." Sungyeol now recognized the place, in the school's infirmary
 

"How are you feeling yeol-ah?"
 

"I feel tired Hyung" Sungyeol pouted.
 

"it's alright you just have to rest for a while okay?" Sunggyu smiled but he still looked worried 'cause Sungyeol's body was beaten so badly, if he arrived sooner.......all of this wouldn't have happened.

He still thanked god that Sungyeol has nothing broken, though he had some bruises which the school nurse put a special remedy while Sungyeol was still unconscious.

"Hyung...." He heared Sungyeol say which cut off his thoughts.
"yes?"
"you.....you saved me right?"

sunggyu stayed silent 

"you were the one who beat them up...."

*silence*

"Hyung.....Right?" Sungyeol insisted. 

"yes...but for now rest to regain your strength" Sunggyu scratched his nape awkwardly.

"How were you abl---" Sungyeol barely finished his words before getting interrupted 

"HYUNG!!!!" Sungjong shot through the door followed by four panicking guys Myungsoo ,Woohyun, Dongwoo and Hoya

"what happened?!" "are you okay?" "Who did this?!!" they shouted together

Sungyeol and Sunggyu kept quite until the guys voice slowly started to trail down.

Woohyun was silent looking at Sunggyu then Sungyeol....but fixed his gaze at Sunggyu who was sitting at the other bed beside Sungyeol, that had a few scratches on his face.

Sungjong is currently talking with the nurse asking for every single detail while the nurse was answering gladly, Dongwoo and Hoya are a mess......literally! Their hair was messy and Dongwoo's shirt was untucked there was also.....a hickey forming on Hoya's neck.....Myungsoo is sitting beside Sungyeol holding his hand and interrogating him.

"What...What happened?" Myungsoo asked as the room went silent all eye's on them.

"I was attacked by Da--" Sungyeol stopped and rephrased his sentence afraid of the 'More' damage his friend might cause to Daesung.

"Some random boys attacked me" after hearing what Sungyeol said Myungsoo's eyes we're spilling sparkles of anger but Sungyeol added quickly.

"Sunggu saved me, he hit the outta them" Sungyeol said trying to looks fine.

"That's our Sunggyu!" Dongwoo high-Fived Hoya.
 

"yaah! That's Hyung for you!" Muttered Sunggyu While glaring at Dongwoo and Hoya.

Sunggyu was always quite and shy infront of Woohyun. Woohyun never saw the other side of Sunggyu.

He was lost in his own thoughts admiring Sunggyu, he didn't notice that he was staring at Sunggyu.... Who surprisingly was also staring back!

After a while that seemed forever they both snapped out of it. They looked away blushing after realizing what they just did.

Dongwoo and Hoya who we're watching everything and grinning evilly.

Hoya leaned closer to Dongwoo then whispered.
 

"are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
Hoya was looking at Sunggyu then at Woohyun then back at Sunggyu, Dongwoo understood what he meant.

"ahhhhh~"

Hoya lightly pushed Woohyun, and Dongwoo made him trip, which caused Woohyun to fall into Sunggyu's arms. 
[A/N: Remember Sunggyu was sitting on the bed]

Woohyun's hands clutching onto Sunggyu's sleeves automatically, his head on Sunggyu's shoulder, as his lips were brushing against Sunggyu's exposed neck.

Sunggyu felt as if his body was moving alone, as his arms circled around Woohyun's waist pulling him closer....

Moving to the other side now with Sungyeol and Myungsoo~

"Mmmm.." was all what Sungyeol said 
'he's touching my hand!!!!! Mmm he has soft hands....MYUNGSOO IS HOLDING MY FRIEKIN HAND!!! Opss I'm acting like a fan girl...

 

Back to Woogyu~

"mmm" Woohyun moaned unconsciously
'oh DAMN D-DID I JUST MOAN!!!! I FREAKIN NAM WOOHYUN JUST FRIEKIN MOANED ON THE FREAKIN GUY IM CRUSHING ON!!!'

'hhhhh h-he just MOANED he had a sweet moan but if the situation was diff-- WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!!'

Sunggyu quickly let go of Woohyun, which resulted a big *thud* Woohyn was on the floor 
 

"Sorry...MY HEAD HURTS" that was not a believable excuse but Woohyun just Got up and smiled.

The nurse left Sungjong and moved next to Sunggyu. 
"your wounds would get infected if you didn't treat them" she went back to the cabinet to get hydrogen peroxide, the nurse made her way back to Sunggyu and cleaned a cut on his nose bridge she was about to put the disinfectant when Woohyun snatched the disinfectant.


"let me do it" Woohyun smiled at the nurse, she just nodded in reply and went back to Sungjong.

"we'll go back to class and tell the others your fine" Dongwoo got up and fixed his uniform.

"Myungsoo stay here with Sungyeol take care of him.....Woohyun...do want you want LEE SUNGJONG!!! We're leaving" Hoya said.

Sungjong bowed to the Nurse smiled at the guys and trailed behind the grinning couple.
 'Mission accomplish' Dongwoo and Hoya thought together.
 

Woohyun  placed one of his hands on Sunggyu's shoulder reassuring him that it's fine , to stop Sunggyu's trembling, he slowly wiped the dried blood on the sides of the cut but when he reached the cut Sunggyu winced in pain and grabbed a fistful of Woohyun's Shirt.

The nurse handed  Woohyun the plaster he took it and nooded at her,  he Sunggyu's hand that was gripping his shirt As if telling him that it's ok he gently put the plaster over Sunggyu's Nose looking straight at his eyes Woohyun gently  pecked Sunngyu's nose bridge.

"there all done~"

A couple of eyes were looking at them astonished.
Sungyeol looked down at his hand that was now held by Myungsoo who was also looking at it Myungsoo smiled happily and squeezed~ Sungyeol's hand.
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:  I'm really sorry for the late update! My finals started and they're distracting me >,<…so I hope this chappie was good enough~ I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as possible.

Plz comment for any advices to improve my writing~

I love you my readers <3 ^^

Comment&Subscribe

 

 

 

 

 

 

 *throws Hobaby's hearts*