Confusion

Be Mine~

 

Sungyeol didn't want to wake up. He felt like sleeping forever, Somehow, his surroundings felt different. He felt warmer, more comfortable, and even more sleepy as time goes by. He didn't know sleeping could actually feel THIS good.

Somewhere in between dreamland and reality, Sungyeol felt weird. Why does he feel this good? It's too much for his comfort. He snapped his eyes open to find the shock of his life. His face was inches away from Myungsoo's chest, his arm slightly hugging Sungyeol's body.

 

While Sungyeol was trying to remember how he ended up in Myungsoo's  place, and sleeping in his arms, he gasped. Sungyeol recalled everything that happened the other day like a flash back.

How can he face Myungsoo now? Most of all..Did Myungsoo confess to him? Sungyeol remembered how Myungsoo's expression looked like, and Myungsoo wasn't the kind who would joke about something like this.

Sungyeol was just so embarrassed. Suddenly he heard Myungsoo's voice which caught him off guard.

"Sungyeol…you're awake" Sungyeol just looked at him expressionlessly.

 Myungsoo pulled away, and sat up rubbing his eyes.

 

"M-Myungsoo…I-I..uuhh" Sungyeol didn't know what to say.

"Huh?..I'm sorry I got you her—"

"No..I should be sorry about yesterday..I-I wasn't in my right mind, I shouldn't have drank that much" Sungyeol sat up and played with his fingers, he was embarrassed to face Myungsoo.

Myungsoo crawled closer and kissed Sungyeol's lips. Sungyeol widened his eyes in shock, when Myungsoo noticed that Sungyeol wasn't kissing back he pulled away.

"Uh—Sorry!" Myungsoo got off the bed quickly, and went to the bathroom.

 

Sungyeol froze in his place; he had some much thoughts in his mind. The kiss was so sudden Sungyeol didn't know what to do. He was confused, he cannot face Myungsoo now.

Sungyeol got out of the house hurriedly. He couldn't think about anything, everything happened so fast. When he was with that , and when Myungsoo got angry at him and obviously confessed to Sungyeol, and now he kissed him.

Sungyeol was puzzled. He entered his house, ignoring his mother who was greeting him.

 "Hello dear, did you have fun yester—" His mother looked confused. He just passed her swiftly, and went upstairs to his room.

He closed the door and fell on his bed, burying his face in the pillow.

"oh god..what should I do now?!!" He groaned.

 

**

 

Myungsoo got out of his bathroom, and noticed Sungyeol wasn't there anymore. He sighed and sat on his bed.

He kept thinking, was what he did wrong? He groaned. He shouldn't have kissed Sungyeol, he should've known that that would be Sungyeol's reaction. He was sure Sungyeol would be confused, and shocked about it.

Myungsoo went downstairs, he didn't have an appetite but he didn't want to worry his mother about him. She would keep asking him about what's wrong, and at the end he knows he has to tell her. But now he doesn't want his mother to know about it, so he tried his best to sound, and look normal.

 

"Good morning Myungsoo" she smiled at him.

"Morning" He faked a smile, but made it look real.

He sat there, and couldn't stop thinking about Sungyeol.

 

**

 

Someone knocked the door, but Sungyeol didn't feel like answering.

"Sungyeol dear..open the door please" That was his mom.

"Ommaaa leave me alone…" He mumbled.

"did you eat breakfast?"

"omma I don’t feel like eating…" His mother just sighed and walked downstairs.

 

Sungyeol went to the bathroom to take a bath, he just wanted to take one to wash away all the thoughts and relax. He got out with a towel only and started digging his closet for something good to wear.

He got out a black t-shirt and tight jeans, unexpectedly he heard a knock on his door.

"omma I said I don’t want to eat anything!" Sungyeol whined.

 

"It's not that Sungyeol, you have a friend waiting for you outside, go see him he said it is important"

 

"huh? Who is it?" Sungyeol asked but he got no reply, his mom obviously went downstairs already.

He sighed , opened the door to his room, and walked downstairs.

He turned the door knob and opened the door. He was shocked when he saw who it was. He backed away, and then the figure said.

"Let me in, I wanna talk to you."

 

 

 

A/N: How is the chapter? It's a bit angsty but things are gonna work between them soon ^^

But what just happened? Who's that guy? And what does he want to talk about to Sungyeol??

You're gonna know the answers for all the questions in the next chapter, so stay tuned.

And like always please comment <3 I love you readers~ x)

P.S:  I know it took me a lot to post a new chapter , I'm really sorry, I've been having so much school work ;-; sorry! + expect an update soon :D