The New Student

Be Mine~

Sunggyu a senior at Wollim High School, along with his old friends Dongwoo ,Hoya , Sungyeol , and Sungjong. They became friends when sunggyu saved them when a bully was teasing them although he was only seven years old ,But he was strong enough to stand up for his dongsaengs . Nowadays they are enjoying each other's company , it was wrong if one of them was missing ,the others get worried, They were THAT close. They didn't expect that this day would come , the day that someone(s) would join there group , since they are so different than other people in school in many ways ,one of these was that they are the craziest pranksters group in school.

------------------------------

 

Dongwoo walked down the hallway ,while yawning ,his head resting on Hoya's shoulder ,and sunggyu was walking next to  them chatting with sungjong. Sunggyu spotted sungyeol and caught his hand , sungyeol jumped at the sudden touch, but his mind was still somewhere else as sunggyu kept eyeing him suspiciously .

 

Flashback~

 

Sungyeol was waking up to school on the early morning, whistling while his head was up looking at the sky and the rising sun peacefully in his own world of admiring the sky but got interrupted.

*BUMP*

 

"OUCH!! WHAT THE HE-"    Sungyeol shouted while rubbing his hands which made friction while trying not to make him fall any further.

"oops sorry..I didn't see you" Said a guy which was wearing the same uniform as sungyeol while scratching the back of his neck. He reached a hand for sungyeol, and he took it. Sungyeol got up and dusted off his pants.

 

Sungyeol was speechless, he couldn't believe what's in front of him. The beauty was irresistible , did god send him an angel. Was he dreaming?...Sungyeol lifted his hand slowly and pinched his arm, it really hurts , so he wasn't dreaming , Sungyeol didn’t notice that he was staring at the boy for too long, until the boy cleared his throat.

"Ooh..Uh I-its o-o-okay" Sungyeol stuttered , he was embarrassed.

Myungsoo smiled which was abit like a smirk to sungyeol. "I'm a new student by the way, this is my first day at your school , so may you show me around? I mean if u don’t mind??''  He laughed which sungyeol thought is the most beautiful laugh he ever heard. "Ahh..! Of course!"  sungyeol smiled widely.

Sungyeol took myungsoo to the principal's office, as he gave him his schedule,  Sungyeol  was shocked to hear that  myungsoo was assigned at his class , but was awesome at the same time. Sungyeol had to show myungsoo around the school but since the first class is going to start soon, they had agreed to show him later.

-----------------

 

"Umm..myungsoo I have to go see my friends ,do you wanna come or you'll-" Sungyeol voiced out but myungsoo cut him. "ahh..No it's ok I'll stay here, at class"  Myungsoo smiled. "oh..ok as you wish." Sungyeol smiled back . "I won't be late since class is going to start soon anyway!" He said before he ran out of class.

 

End of flashback~

 ____________________________

His train of thoughts cut off when he heard. "hey…hey! Sungyeol are you okay?! You seem distracted?..." Sunggyu said while waving his hand in front of sungyeol's face.

"o-oh! U-umm it's nothing , I just spaced out.." Sungyeol said while scratching the back of his head . "umm…okay" Sunggyu said although he wasn't sure of sungyeol's answer because he looked really different.

 

*TTTRRNGG!!*

The school bell rand announcing the start of the school day.

"Come on guys let's go to class." Sunggyu ushered to Dongwoo, Hoya ,and Sungjong.

But it seems that they didn't hear him.

"Dongwoo get off hoya's lap! And sungjong stop screaming we have to go to class NOW!!"

"But hyung!! Dongwoo and Hoya are being lovey dovey and it's disgusting!"  Sungjong whined.

Sunggyu gave them 'THE LOOK' which meant to stop bothering sungjong.

"Pfftt…ok ok we're going."  Dongwoo said with a pout . "Well, I can't see that!"

Sunggyu looked angry. Hoya pulled dongwoo and left for their class, as they noticed sungyeol. "oh! Hii Sungyeol! Bye!" Dongwoo and hoya rushed to there class.

Sunggyu pulled sungjong to class.

"See you in lunch break sungyeol!" They said in unison.  Sungyeol was still stunned and thinking about that boy myungsoo. About 5 minutes in dreamland as he noticed that he was late for class.

"Ohh !! Gotta go!" He yelled at himself since everyone was at there classes and ran so quickly.

 

************************

A/N: FAAIIL! D; There you go the first chapter, I know its short but I couldn't resist not updating, I promise u the next chapter would be much better and I'll try to update as soon as possible. Plz don't unsubscribe >,< Thank you ~ <3