Guilty towards Him~!

Operation : Melting The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~~-ah POV

I safely arrive home.I sit on my bed thinking what L said to me..

"I never said you must bow to us...and you're right..I follow you but not stalking...It just making you safe walk back home.."L shout at me..

' Maybe I over mad at him..and maybe He not bad at all..He did safe me from the bad guys..If not I must already....' I shrugged away that thinking.

' I should apologize to him for saying like that..wait..no..why should I the one who apologize..I'm school's Ice princess~why should I?aishhh...' My ego take me away...

The next Morning~

"Morning ~~~~~~~-ah!!!!" "Morning Unnies"

" ~~~~~~~-ah...Why did you suddenly become like this..did something happen to you??! Tell your Unnie if there anything happen " Yuri unnie asked me worriedly.

"It's nothing unnie~I just tired~" I reply back..Yuri,Dara and Gayoon look at each other." Come..let's go to class..If anything happen..just tell unnies ok~"

" Thank you unnie~" I smile a little bit~

When I arrive..I suddenly met eyes with L and He quickly turned away into other direction..Feeling guilty is overing me now...but I keep my poker face on.

I stand up from my sit and go towards L's desk..He looked up " What do you want?"

"Met me at lunch" and I go back sit on my desk..He raised one eyebrow and shrugged it off.

At Lunch

Everyone out of the class because want to go to lunch so leave I and L o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter