Happy Ending

Operation : Melting The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play this~

All the time that L confessed to ~~~~~~,she just stay silent.She not actually sad but amused of that.She grinning mentally and keep her poker face on. ~~~~~~~ keep her laugh in and looked down so that L didn't see her smiling.Her face become red because too long holding her laugh until L said something to her.

"Goodbye my no longer love~"L smiled while holded her hand.And thats made she lost her control to laugh.

"BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"~~~~~~ start to laugh loudly.Maybe some neighbour already heard loud voice.She wiped her tear of laughing and grinning to L who looked confused.She hold her phone up and showed the real owner of the phone and actually it's Yuri,one of her bestfriend's phone.She keep her smile while say stupid to L who look so dumfounded.

~~~~~~~ snapped her finger infront his face and to be hugged by him by shock.She become stunned for a moment  before softly patted his back when she heard a sob come out from L.

He pulled back to her and shake her body repeatly, "YOU TROLL!!!!PABO!!!!"~~~~~~ pulled his neck and closed the gap,pulled and his to be connected.They stay like that for a few minutes and pulled out to catch a breath.

"What do you think I'm choose your house instead others?"~~~~~~~ looked at his eyes.He returned the gaze before pulled her into another kiss and this time is full of passion and love.

 

-After 2 years-

"Hey ~~~~~~~~~ !!! Congrat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter