Ex-girlfriend!

Operation : Melting The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

Sunggyu help Woohyun to the nurse while L just stand at the same place thinking of something."Hyung!..L hyung!!"Sungjong waved his hand infront L's face."Sungyeol Hyung..why did L hyung become like that?"Sungjong asked to Sungyeol.

He look at L and answer "He remember someone who he want to forget.." "Who?!~" "His ex-girlfriend".

Sungjong look confused 'Why did suddenly Hyung thinking of that?'..Like Sungyeol read Sungjong's mind.."His ex-girlfriend do that to him when their first met just like ~~~~~-ah do that to Woohyun..and he still loves her until now eventhough he dont admitted."

"Oooo...must a lot story before I came to this group"Sungjong said and asked "Hyung..what her name..L Hyung's ex-girlfriend?" 

"Why did you want to know?" ''Well of course i'm his dongsaeng" "huh..ok...Jung Hye Mi but dont mention that name infront him if you want to live,understood!"

"Yes Hyung!~"

"L Hyung!"Sungjong shout.."what?!" 

"Let go to the class..the lunch is over"Sungjong to L..

L POV

'Why did I suddenly thinking of her when I saw ~~~~~~-ah do that to Woohyun..its just like our first met...Aissh..forget about her already Kim Myung Soo!!'

"L HYUNG!!!!!!" Sungjong shout at me and told go to class because the lunch is over. 

'Maybe I have to find someone to forget her...well..~~~~~~-ah is cute..aishhh..what i'm thinking about?!'

 

------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter