Fancinated by His Eyes!

Operation : Melting The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

 

~~~~~~~-ah walk into the corner with Her Unnie talking about the new student or I should say The NEW Kingka.."~~~~~~-ah..I think that Woohyun fancy you..hehe *giggle*" Yuri said..

"Ergh...I dont want Him..He full of grease oil.."~~~~~ rolled her eye~

Suddenly some student run into ~~~~~'s direction and making her fall.......and......someone grab ~~~~~~~ by her waist...

"Are you ok..~~~~~-ah??Hoya aksed to ~~~~~~.

~~~~~~~ slowly open her eye and caught in staring with him..' His eye ...was so beautiful...'

Hoya cleared his throat and straight up ~~~~~ and said "If you ok..I probably get going..erm..bye..." HE smile to her~

Seeing that Hoya go to the class with his other friend and made ~~~~~~ continue look at Him for a while.

"~~~~~~~! Are you ok? seriously i should teach that nerd girl for running into you..luckily there's Hoya help you~"said Gayoon.

"His name is......Hoya..right?"~~~~~ asked.."yes...why did you suddenly become like this" "like what?"

"Like you start falling in lo---...OH MY GOD!!!! You really fall in love in Hoya??!!!"Dara scream quietly.

"WHAT?!!!! NO!! There no way I can fall in love in just 5 minute ago!! HUH!! plus I will never fall in love someone in INFINITE!!"~~~~ scoffed...Without they four knowing, someone was watching and listen every single thing they said behind the wall.

'hem..Keep thinking like that ~~~~~..I wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter