Notice

Operation : Melting The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L's jaw dropped when you...oppps...i mean ~~~~~~ said that to him.He can't just believe but he have too.~~~~~~ crossed her legs and turned the tv.L raised his brow "What are you doing?"She smirked "Are you blind?I'm watching tv of course~"

He scoffed and slightly cursed her in his mind.He turned to looked at her. "How long you gonna stay at my house?" ~~~~~~~ tapped her chin "ermmm...don't know~"

While at Kris's house,Kris keep knocking ~~~~~~'s door for trillion times.He open the door harshly and see nobody on that room.He turned to look at widely open window with a tied curtain.Kris sighed ' I already predicted this will be happen~'His espression turned to a grin.Whistling happily while walk out from that room.Let ask Kris why.

Author : Why ?????

Kris : It's because I'm not a bad guy like on other fanfic.They seriously give me a character that don't fit with my handsome face.*chuckle*So I will give you...oppss...~~~~~~ a freedom to choose her love life.

Author : .....*roll eye* whatever buffalo~!

-Back to the story-

L just came home from groceries few things.He looked at his couch and softened for the view.~~~~~ fell asleep when he went out.He placed the stuff at kitchen and moved closer to ~~~~~~~ and caught she hold her phone with some pictures.

He removed the phone slightly from ~~~~~~'s hand and widened his eyes.He looked at the picture and ~~~~~ repeatly.L made unbelieveable face with his jaw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter