NEW STUDENTS!!!

Operation : Melting The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   The morning as usual,~~~~~~-ah wake and clean herself before go to school.When she come down from her room,she saw her mother,stepfather and step brother waiting for her to eat breakfast.

~~~~~ POV

'erghh!! Why should I see this kind of face when i get up?!!!'~~~~ thought~"Good Morning umma,samchon,oppa""Hey ~~~~~-ah,do you have a good sleep?"asked her father who she called samchon(uncle).

And I said "No!"with a poker face that I put on."why?"He asked."Cause I see some people that i dont want to see!!"

"i would be get going..bye!"

 

*AT SCHOOL*

"~~~~~~~~~-AH!!!!!!!!!"....'Aishh..Who call my name that loud!!!so noisy!!'

Suddenly I being hugged by someone and that is Dara! "Ohh..Hi Dara Unnie!Yuri Unnie!Gayoon unnie~""HI!!!!!!!!!!"

"~~~~~~~-ah..Why did you dont answer my call??"Dara said with a pout~

"Ohh..sorry Unnie..I thought that just my annoying fans~"I answered!"WOW...You finally admitted that you have a fans!HAHA!!"Yuri said with a laugh!

'Erghhh..this Unnie!!!' "Nothing..just want to have fun..is there anything that we can play with?" "WOW ~~~~~~-ah!!! Another shocker thing!!! You never joins us if we want to have fun!"Yuri said.

"So I cannot go?!"I said..."Of course you can..you're the QUEENKA afterall"Gayoon said.

"Hey girls..I heard some students talking at front..they said there will be new student in here"Dara Unnie said.

SUDDENLY......................................................

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"The student scream!! "Hey look..the new student

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter