The PLAN and the nicknames~!

Operation : Melting The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

INFINITE POV

Infinite go to their usually hangout place at abandon class behind their class..

"Hyung~Do you think ~~~~~-ah is to cold to melt ? and I think Our plan is not goona make it" Sungjong sadly said to Sunggyu.

"Haishhh...don't talk like that..our plan is gonna to work...We promise Heechul-Hyung to make ~~~~~'s ice going to melt" Sunggyu said determindly~

Sungyu call the other guys to gather up to make plan."O!O!O! How do we do it?"said Sungyeol happily.  

"Shut up you choding! ok now...according to what happen now..errr..~~~~~ do that to Woohyun and I think we should make plan quickly!" Sunggyu said to other.

1st plan~(always by her side! eventhough you get scold)

"hey..hey..look it's ~~~~~~~!! Who turn now??!" "Me..as the leader ..so I should go first" the other nodded~

SUNGGYU!

"Hi ~~~~~~~-ah! Do you mind if I sit here?" ~~~~~~ lookep up and see Sunggyu smile at her causing his eye disappear.

"Go sit at other place!"~~~~~ said while putting a poker face.."Why can't I ?" "aishh...shut up you WALKING HAMSTER!!" ~~~~~ shout..

Sunggyu eye become round for sudden out burst.. O . O and saw ~~~~~ stand up go to the exit direction while he just stood there.

'Am I look like a hamster?'Sunggyu thought!

Woohyun!

"Hi beautiful~~!!! You look so gorgeous today!! It's make want willing to die for you"Woohyun wink and smile at ~~~~~~-ah.."Ewww..go away you grease oil..just go and die!!"

L

"~~~~~~-ah..why did you don't like us?..did we annoying you?..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter