HELP!!!

Operation : Melting The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~-ah POV

I walk into short cut because I'm too lazy..My chaffeur can't get me so I have to go back walking..aishh...Suddenly I saw group of guy laughing..walking towards me..

I keep my head down and .....its too late to run away ..

Because one of those guys grab my hand and say " Well..well..look what we have here..such cutie walking back home..hah..hahaha!"

"Let me go or...." "or what!? you will call the police" "NO! I will scream!"

"Just scream..there no one who pass here..hey guys...I think we found our toy for tonight"The guys talk his friend while laughing like hyenas..

"AAHHH!!! LET ME GO!!! HELPP!! SOMEBODY HELP!!!!" I shouted until my throat dried..

"SHUT UP!!!" The guy slap my face~

"YAH!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER!!!" I heard someone shout at them at far..

I looked up and see someone use his flying kick to the guys and the fight still go on until all the guy faint..some of them already run away..

"Are you ok ~~~~~~-ah?! Here a plaster for your cheek" L said to me.

"Why you were here?" "Well I heard someone scream and I thought I want to help" 

I confused because the guys said there no one who ever pass this short cut.."Are you stalking me??!" 

"W-what?!N-no! Why should I?!" L seem nervous.

"Hem...If you think that you save me I can change my behavior towards you and Infinite..well.you wrong..I will never bow to you"

L p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter