OUCHH!!

Operation : Melting The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   NO ONE POV

Lunch time arrive~

~~~~~~-ah is waiting for her Unnie at lunch table that usualy they sit~Suddenly...............................

"Hello Beautiful!!!! Can we sit here with you?~"asked L. Then ~~~~~~-ah look at them with expressionless face and said "NO!".

"AWWW....Come on...we just want to be your friend"said Sungyeol."I'm not interested".

"Noona..please~~~"said Sungjong with his puppy eye~"Who's your Noona?! I said before i'm not interested so leave before i will make you regret!"

"What do you want to do to us?ha?giving your icy glare?!sorry..but your icy glare not affected to us.HAHA!" Woohyun said with laughing with other Infinite.

"No~I'm not going to give my icy glare to you~but......"~~~~~-ah said sweetly while getting close to Woohyun's face! Woohyun thought She going to kiss him so he puckered his lips to her...and...

~~~~~~~-ah kick Woohyun to his gut!!!! O . O

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! MY TREASURE!!!!!" Woohyun scream loudly giving to him  attention at cafeteria.

"Thats for messing with me! I maybe do other thing that you cannot have child forever if you keep bothering me!! UNDERSTAND!!" ~~~~~-ah Barked!

All Infinite nodded eagerly and help Woohyun up..."Are you ok Hyung?!~"asked Sungjong."Am I look like I'm ok?!!!!!OUCHH!!!!"Woohyun said sadly~

'Thats must be hurt' All Infinite except Woohyun thoughts~

------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter