Childhood 2

Your Promise.

Jiyong's POV

 

O.O she hung up on me.

That's fierce and ,,,,s...strange, she had not done that before. 

 

What the hell is going on ... 

if anyone sees me in this state, looking so confused at my handphone, they will probably laugh their off at me.

" Issit just me, or are we really drifting apart? " i mumbled  while looking at my phone with my head tilted.

 

"Haiz." i sigh while looking away from my phone.

Just when i'm really frustrared, my eyes accidentally landed on our class photo. 

Unknowingly, a small smile broke out on my lips while thinking of her.

" Still Sandara Park ." i laugh while thinking of her trademark - stupid and clumsy actions.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

I could see the sunlight shining into my room when i open one of eyes.

Bird is chirping.. and i could smell.. Wait..

Sun...? SUNLIGHT?!

OH DAMN! i'm late! 

I flung open my eyes immediately

"Crap!" i sat on my bed looking at the timing.

 

i ruffled my hair in frustration remembering that Dara might still be waiting for me.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Dara-ah!" I called while jogging towards her.

She looked really lost in her thoughts that she had not notice that i'm standing right next to her already.

She mumbled some incoherant words before leaning on my bicycle and sighing loudly while looking downwards on the ground.

 

Did i just catch the word jiyong from ?

Badmouthing me while i'm right next to her ? 

That 'perfectionist' idiot is in action again.

 

I continue watching her mumbling to herself. Out of nowhere, she would suddenly jump in anger on her spot and suddenly , she will slump her shoulder and lean on my bicycle again. Her eyebrows started coming together and than TADA~ that idiotic face is out on her face again .

This is it. This is all it takes to make me laugh - her trademark face.

 

"HAHAhmHA hmpHAHAHAHAA!!" i bursted out laughing at her since i really could not stand her small and clumsy actions anymore.

The next moment i know , dara is glaring at me with a shocked expression on her face.

 

"This is impossible, " she blurted out while forging feign, acting as though she did not see me .

She pretended to look really busy, while i approached her and tried to talk to her.

 

Did she really thought that she can fool me with her cannot make it acting skill ? Like seriously..... what's on the ground that she's looking so hard for? My eyes began looking at the ground too.

Since she is searching so furiously on the ground , kicking away leaves in her sight, i came up with a conclusion that she's looking for her future boyfriend on the ground. *evil grins* 

 

"Haha, alright dara, alright. Let's stop messing around already," i laughed at her once more before grabbing her hands.

" uh, let go, dont pull me, " she pouted looking straight into my eyes before carefully wiggling hands away from my grasp and turning her back on me.

 

My eyebrow immediately pull in.

She's acting really strangely...

Why cant she face me?

Well then fine, dont face me . -.-" 

Like i care.

Unknowingly, my arms are already folded while i tapped my feet angrily.

 

"1....2....." i heard dara counted and her breathing is getting heavier at every count.

"THREEE!" she yelled before turning around to face me like a ninja warrior.

Her heads are down and her hands are up, holding a p..paper.. no i mean a...a ....l..letter....?

Oh gees, sandara, so that's the reason you've been acting so strangely

ahah, got cha! ^^

 

Sandara's POV 

 

I glanced slightly upward with a smile when he did not take the letter.

keke, of course! ^^

B..but... he seem to look toooo overjoyed. 

kwon jiyong, arghhh! i stared at him while tilting my head . 

I'm pisssed off now.

 

"What's that?" he nonchalantly asked while pointing to the letter.

" Your love letter."

 

I swear i saw a smirk on his face and

he looked like he's just bout to burst out laughing and dying of happiness.

gracious.

R.I.P kwon jiyong.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I really wanted to hide this and act nonchalant bout it , but i must say, i'm really on the 13th level of the cloud now xD

" Well. Let's see what we can make out from this situation now then. " i acted all tall and proud and mighty while walking front and back earning a strange and disgusted look from dara.

"So Park Sandara have been having a crush on this awesome Kwon Jiyong and finally she could not take it anymore and..." i stop infront of her , pause and stared into her eyes.

Haha!! omg, it's so fun to , she looks like she really do not want to live anymore and can just simply die now as she closed her eyes in... anger..?

" A love letter from you to me!" i clamed my hands together , concluding the situation now, reassuring myself.

Yup, it's from dara. Just look at her blushing. She is blushing so hard that her eyes tell me she can kill someone now. LOLS!

i took the folded up letter from her hands and was about to unfold.

" Excuse me...?" i heard her say.

" I'm not that free to be writing you a love letter alright." she rolled her eyes at me and i thought i sense a hint of jealousy.

and my mind turned blank.

" IT'S FROM SULLI ! " she shriek while jerking back her shoulders.

 

.......

 

 

 

 

 

/////////

 

 

 

 

23 - YOUR MIND IS CURRENTLY PROCESSING WHAT HAVE JUST HAPPENED-

 

please wait.

 

19
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

......

 

 

/////

 

 

"what the..."

"WHAT THE HELL IS SULLI ?! " i heard myself bawling at her and slowly looking down at the half unfolded letter in my hands.

Oh gosh, i cant take this anymore seriously.

i think i cant stand straight anymore now.

All the anger seems to be rushing towards my brain now.

i looked down furiously at the half unfolded letter in my hands with a disgusted look before crumpling it and throwing it on the ground with a totally emotionless face.

 

 

 

               Notice:

Hello! 

updated with childhood 2 :)) 

off to ZZZZzzzzzzz

see you guys! ^^ 

btw do leave some comments behind alright. ^^

 

 

 ❤ MM