Childhood 1

Your Promise.

 

Ptfffff..... PTfffff ... PTFFFF!! Like what the...

what the .... #)*fh@j)r@)*yrfjb#g(#)(fbgasbf@(*@bjjkb($)*)$gjbkbf(&@vobsf)@($&&%)bj    

--________________________________________-- 

DAMN IT!

could you believe it?

COULD YOU??

ME AGAIN! AISH!!! ME ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY ANGRYYYYY 

 

"That's it! You USELESS KWON JIYONG, " i climbed and murmured my way onto my bed and took our classphoto from my bed-side table.

" You, flower flower flower , always attracting beeesss beeesss and beeeessssssss" i poked at jiyong face continuously while staring at our classphoto.

 

 

Flashback

 

"W..Why M..me again ?" i pouted in annoyance.

I really hate this mannnnnn..... THAT'S IT, ME NOT GOING TO DO IT ANYMORE! I've DECIDED ALREADY! ME WILL NOT CHANGE ANYMORE! Not DOING, not DOing, not doing... not doing.... not doing..........nnnn,,,,,,, doing....... 

Sulli looked to her left and smirked to Krystal who's standing by her side, and both of them turned to look at me again.

 

" TA~DA~~ " she held both of her hands up by her side and glanced down at me with a looped smile.

" because...because you're pretty? oh no, no , i know a better one," Krystal said while pointing her finger at me...

"you're cute? And,.. and......you're smart...?"  Her laughter echoed around the school corner.

 

"Like duh~ do you really expect us to answer to that question? Tsk. Do you really even have to ask us this question? Are you trying to show off NOW that you're close with jiyong?" Kystal rolled her eyes at me and folded her arms and shot me a piercing glance.

dont be intimidated... dara, dont be intimidated

*i am calm....* 

*i am calm....*

NO! i cant be calm... :( 

*I AM UPSET!!*

Love letter again yea? 

HMPH!  

 

"Dara-ah, so can you help me?" Sulli asked with an obvious threat in her voice cutting my trains of thought.

" Unnie...... what're you saying...of course i am doing it,i'll pass the letter to jiyong... " I blinked at her mulitple times acting innocent while my mind have been cursing her already.

 

There goes my pride, rolling down the hill, waving goodbye to me. 

 

Once again, i've fallen under their threats.

 

Well hi there, readers, you're bout to enter Park Sandara life.

Just a slight warning here though , i just have to admit this fact that, i'm easy to be bullied.

Too easy.

 

"tsk...I'm really easy to be bullWOAHH!! AHHHHH! WAHHHHHHH!! WHAT WAS THAT, WHAT FREAKING WAS THAT?!" i screamed, throwing myself out of bed while throwing my handphone upwards when some creepy songs was playing suddenly.

My eyes followed my handphone up into the air and i saw it bounced on the bed,  like a boss.

..... lol..... it was my handphone... relax dara , relax.

 

what the hell! This phone is seriously! WHO THE HELL IS  CALLING AT SUCH A TIME?!!

i glanced sideways to look at the timing now - past midnight.

 

"Urghhh! i really wanted to rest though.." i grunted while jumping forward onto my bed and taking my handphone.

 

"Hello..."  i pick-ed up the phone.

-SILENCE-

"Hello...?" Still no answer. AIST! WHO'S THIS PERSON? Seriously, i'm in a bad mood already and people is still pranking me?i pulled my handphone down from my ears while mumbling some alien language words and looking at the caller ID.

 

Jiyong....IT'S JIYONG CALLING ME.

 jii yooonnggg <3 ... no, no where was i just now? wait up.....wait up, dara, it's not time to act like an idiot. I'M STILL IN A BAD MOOD.

 

"YAH KWON JIYONG, i know it's you, are you trying to prank me now? But i'm sorry to inform you that , your plan FAILED. " i scream while murmuring along.

 

" Oh,oh , hey sandara " he greeted me.

 

" Hey...."   i lazily replied. ._______________. 

 

" So, what're you saying just now? By the way,are you fine today in school? Did anyone like annoy you ? is school tiring today ? did you have fun? " jiyong continue asking w/o giving me a chance to talk..

So was he not pranking me just now? >-< goshh dara. you have to start training how to shut your mouth and not blurting anything that comes to your mind.

"erm nothing >-<.......ehm..I'm fine..... just yup same old stuff, a l..little tired i guess.. "  i started stuttering. Oh goshhhh dara, why are you suddenly becoming so awkward with him? His your bestfriend , C'mon, act like you're close.

C'mon C'mon.....

 

"Tired? Then why aint you sleeping? Sleep now, take care alright! I'll meet you infront of the school tomorrow. Sleep tight and goodnight! " I can already imagine jiyong's eye smile alreadyyyyyyy while speaking to me with that soft sweett tone. urghhhhhh *.*

 

"Hm, alright! I'll see you tomorrow infront of the school, be prepare to get the shock of your life tomorrow. " i said sarcasticly before hanging up on him without a goodbye nor goodnight.

 

"Bad jiyong" i whispered while pointing to my handphone.

 

 

 

         Notice:

First chapter is up ^^ , 

brainstorming for 2nd chapter already. 

Do leave comments and subscribe yea! :)

Me tired tired, wanna go sleep already *yawn* 

 

anyws, 

see you real soon again! *.*

  ❤ MM