Childhood 10

Your Promise.

Dara's POV :

 

it's over this time,

however , it's okay.

i wont cry.

it's been a week since i last saw him.

He left,

for sure....

 

 

I walked up the slope, filled with hope for the past week.

hoping to see Jiyong leaning on his bicycle waiting for me but apparently , he wasnt there.

In class, all i was thinking about is just,

Kwon Jiyong , Kwon Jiyong , Kwon Jiyong ....

 

Once again , i turned around to glance at that empty seat used to be fill by jiyong.

"Day-dreaming huh? " a voice drag me back to reality.

"Jiyong.. " i mumbled out and turn around....

and stared blankly at  taeyang...

 

" Jiyong.... ? He's leaving already and you're still thinking of him ? " Tae yang asked in an obvious annoyed voice.

" Ah, quit bothering me, i'm not in the mood. " i turned my back at him and stood up once the bell rang.

 

Walking home alone is this kind of feeling yea...

uncomfortable... 

i used to always hear Jiyong joke around and his beautiful laughter.

But now, what's left is just the sound of the wind..

He must be mad at me , after what i said. Tsk.

Emotional heart is all i have. Now , he left with an angry heart without bidding his farewell at all... crying

i have not tell him not to forget me ..... TT

 

*Flashback* 

 

I have been avoiding jiyong for the whole day.... 

luckily we've quite different classes today.

once the school bell rang , i immediately half-run and walk to the school gate.

and all i see is , 

the troubled jiyong sitting on a bench waiting... 

i stop in my track for alittle while before continue walking out of the gate like i did not see him. 

jiyong stood up with a bothered expression monitoring me walking towards him like he wanted to tell me something. However , i walk past him like i did not see him.

 

He began to follow me.. walking the same path as me, directly behind me. i turned slightly sideway from time to time cautiously,  to see if he's still following me.  i began to walk faster, and he too did the same thing.

i turned behind again and accidentally met his intense eyes looking at all my movements while walking fast.

i lowered my head immediately and began jogging. I started picking my pace and ran when i heard his heavy footstep running towards me.we have been running for a few seconds and his voice broke the awkward atmosphere.

" Dara-ah, alright , dont run. I wont follow you. " i heard him saying loudly.

i slowed down and stop my pace only when i heard that he have stopped his steps.

 

i turned around to meet his eyes before lowering my gaze guiltily. 

He smiled to me...

i wore my guilty and sad expression for a few second before looking back into his eyes and smile lightly.

Here comes sad ending.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

Dara and Jiyong was walking alongside a railway track leisurely.

 

"Did you know , this railway runs all the way to the beach?" Jiyong broke the silence.

" Really? " Dara said , voice alittle too loud due to excitedness.

 

< insert sad instrumental >

 

"How many days till your birthday? Do you wanna go to the beach on your birthday?"

 " Do you know what i regret the most ? " Dara asked jiyong avoiding his question. 

Jiyong just gave dara a look , 

" You had 2 chances to celebrate my birthday, however , you only wanted to do it on the third time. Fool." Dara looked away and mumbled. Tears began welling her eyes. 

"You know that only now ? " Jiyong manage to rebuke.

Dara's expression turned into a stern one.

" You are really a fool! " 

Dara began stomping her feets in anger.

 

Jiyong seems to sense something and turn slightly behind to meet the eyes of Dara.

Upon meeting Jiyong's eyes, Dara again can only lowered her gaze in sadness .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

walking on the same slope hoping to chance upon him... chances are really like 0.1%

i lowered my head upon that thought.

 

"Sandara Park " 

upon that voice , i looked up immediately.

 

i run towards Jiyong and smiled ,

"You've not leave...? " 

"Nope, just a little while more. " he smiled back at me, looking into my eyes with slight joy. 

 

..

a while ..

more...

i began looking around and caught sight of something.

 

"A new bicycle .. ? " i asked him pointing towards the bicycle.

"Yup , your birthday present . It will help you run in the future. " Jiyong smile genuinely ...

 

"It's my birthday today! You remembered ! " i scream while holding onto his arm shaking it.

" Why wouldnt i remember... Hop on, i'll bring you somewhere." Jiyong pulled me towards the bicycle.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

He was riding so fast.

So fast that i thought i'm flying with him. How i wish time would stop here for us.

Dara-ah , positive.

think on the bright side, spent this last few hours with him happily.....

yea, my mind is thinking that way , but why.... ? 

 

there's this unknown feeling in my heart, like i want to laugh but unable to laugh heartily.

i cant seem to concentrate on anything.

i want to avoid that thinking however every second there seem to be this reminder ,

like a time bomb.

 

Just as my imagination is once again going to run wild, Jiyong brake the bicycle.

"Ouch." all i know is , my forehead hit Jiyong's back, very hard-ly.

"Oh my.  Dara are you okay ? " i heard Jiyong asked while he got off the bicycle and slowly helping me to get off the bicycle.

 

" Yea, i'm fine , i guess. " i continued rubbing my forehead while he pulled me along with him into a run-down house.

"Where's this place...? " i asked looking everywhere.

 

it looks kind of old and dirty. Filled with wild grasses and some flowers which really stand out.

i continued looking around , there's old shelves with those farming tools on it.

 

"It's a glass house. My hiding place. " i heard jiyong soft voice while i turned towards him and looked at him curiously for more explaination.

His eyes were beaming with a little appreciation as he continued ,

"It had been abandon for years already, it's very run down too." 

"Seems like you really like this glass house alot ? " i smile, happy to be able to know more about him.

"You can say that. I always hide here whenever i play truancy from class ." he turned around and face me while winking to me.

Both of us gave each other a 3-second meaningful look before breaking into roars of laughter.

 

"HAHA ! so you were here! my god! you should see our discipline master face whenever he cant find you! " i laugh and giggled along the way.

" haha, always wanted to bring you along however you dont really seem to have interest in trauncy yea. " he laugh

"Haha, of course. i'm a good girl alright. But, back to the topic , it will be really beautiful in here if you bother to clean up! " i looked around before pretending to be reprimanding him.

"Had always wanted to." He sighed.

" I always wanted to be someone who knows how to plant and take care of plants , but it seems like i'll not have lots of chance over there in Aus now." he tried to joke around ,but i could see that he's kind of serious with the plant thingy.

 

For a moment , i wonder , how much do i really know bout jiyong.

I've known him for three year , more or less i guess, but apparently , today i saw a new side of him that i never thought had existed.

How much more about him do i not know....

 

" I didnt know you have this interest. " i manage to say , while looking intently at him..

"There's more to me that you dont know. " He shrugged and began walking to the backdoor of the glasshouse while i followed behind him closely.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally with a sigh, we sat infront of a field of lavender.

I silently took a look at my watch.

The last hour with him...

or maybe, the hour with him for a life time.

None of us spoke , silence cover us.

All that's left is the sound of the wind and the light smell of lavender in the air.

He doesnt seems to want to talk at all as he sat there, watching the lavender dance move with the wind direction.

 

Finally , i broke the silence.

"You told me, " i manage to say carefully while looking at his respond.

He turn over to look at me with a heartwrenching smile that seems to encourage me to continue speaking.

"There's more to you that i dont know about, can you tell me about them.. ? " i heard myself spoke while he continue to look at me .

He smiled upon hearing what i said.

"hm... i have always wanted to live a simple life, being able to do what i like. " he replied,looking at the lavender field while smiling genuinely.

the atmosphere around us seems to be a really fairytale-like.

so calm yet heartwrenching.

"Like taking care of lavender ,  which is dara .... " he turned his head sideway to look at me waiting for me to respond.

i look at him curiously and did not realise i should reply him.

before i could say something , he whispered the last word,

"flower, dara flower. " he said while towering over me.

amazingly, i manage to have the courage to accept his stare and stare back into his eyes,

wanting to know something bout him, that i feel that i have the right to know.

"you also told me, you already have someone you like , right ? " i asked carefully not to catch him off-guard.

He nodded his head while his eyes seem to have a sense of amusement in it.

 

"Tell me about her. " i heard my voice croaked in embarrassment while he turned himself fully facing me.

"Hm, let me think. " he continue teasing me,while looking at me with small smile of appreciation that made my heart skip a beat.

"She's a very beautiful girl with the most unique smile. Whenever my day is bad, being able to see her smile is enough for my day to brighten up.

She has this big pair of eyes that seems to beam . However , you cannot be cheated by her appearance , she may look all cute and pretty, but she have this 

super duper stubborn character....  Her health aint good, she's sickly and is so often bullied by her classmates. She makes people feel like she needs more concern and protection. " He said while looking at me intently , eyes never leaving my face.

 

Unknowingly, tears began welling in my eyes.

"What do you like most about her..? "  i asked while tilting my head to one side and stared into his eyes.

He paused for awhile and stared into the air before breaking into chuckles and looking back at me. 

"You know, her dark brown eyes that always seem to be twinkling, how her skin always look so pale like a fairy , a fairy that looks like she accidentally landed on this stupid earth, " he continue speaking while making sure that he have caught all my attention, his eyes always watching me and my every small movements.

"how she always act stubbornly , and refuse to accept her own little fault, how she is, so innocently, pure." he emphasize on the last word and looked right into my eyes.

 

i...

i felt goosebumps all over me but i refuse to look away from him. 

"Than why... tell me, since she's so adorable, c..could you just simply bear to leave her ,..all alone here?" i asked while my voice is visibly almost choking,cracking.

"She wont be lonely," Jiyong looked up into the light deep blue sky sincerely.

"I know she wont " He looked back into my eyes and gave me a small smile that look like his in regret.

 

Damn this. 

I seriously cannot control my emotions anymore.

I just simply want to burst out crying here and telling everyone how my life is soooo miserable.

 

"Hmph" i folded my arms and turn my face away from jiyong, terribly trying to control my tears from dropping out.

 

He said nothing too and accepted my action, he did nothing to pacify the almost-bursting-into tears me.

 

"Come back" i gave in and mumbled while wiping away the tears that manage to leak out through the other side of my eyes that jiyong did not see.

There was a long pause and it became awkward. i began really wondering if i did say come back or was it what i imagined i had said.

i turn my head back sharply facing jiyong and saw him still looking at the sky peacefully.

what the hell....?!!)U)%*@)%)@%*))(*&$^#*&@)D)*&)#(*$*)_@##%@%@&(

did i really not say it?!

i cupped his face using my hand and turn his face back facing me.

" I SAID, COME BACK." i said loudly,strongly with authority while looking sternly into his eyes.

he seemed alittle shocked at my action but smiled inwardly afterward.

he mouthed two words and i managed to pick out, 

" i will." 

and everything became awkward again.

i was staring at his lips without noticing that he was actually having a sense of amusement in his eyes.

i gulped while looking at him his lip, my hand still awkwardly, out of place, cupping his face.

"shall we kiss a goodbye kiss?" i heard him say but before i could respond ,i felt his hands have already make their way up behind my neck and

i saw his eyes directly infront of me. closed already.

i shut my eyes quickly too and felt jiyong tilting my neck in place. and my mind went blank.

 

 

 

 

how do i describe this.

 

 

 

 

 

it was like..

 

 

 

 

 

like...

 a soft ,gentle ,cotton candy-like lips pressing onto mine.

and i'm not on earth at that moment.

 

i felt my neck was being pull further closer to jiyong , making my lips pressing harder onto his lips.

it's like, i'm already floating on the clouds and it's only my body kissing jiyong now.

This is not dara kissing jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                

 

 

                                                                               

 

 

                                                                                              A/N:

 

                                                                                             WOOHHOOO, FINALLY I UPDATED!! 

                                                                                           was so busy with school and life that i thought i will give up on this fanfic.

                                                                                luckily, i did not, and please continue subscribing , giving me loveee

                                                                              && support so that i will not give up :P

                                                                            and comment !! although i still currently have 0 comment. xD

                                                                       and do point out my mistake if i made some, cause i did not check back at all (too tired).

                                                                                   

 

                                                                                     alright, off to my life now. & 2NE1 NEW COMEBACK SONG! 

                                                                                          I LOVE YOU-2NE1! support them much much okays! 

                                                                                   AND GIVE STRENGTH TO MINZY! HER LOVED ONE LEFT HER. :'(

                                                                                                      BE STRONG MINZY! 2NE1 HWAITING!

                                                                                                                   PPYONG!

 

❤ MM