Childhood 5

Your Promise.

Dara's POV:

 

I'm walking to school with that pair of brand new trackshoes.

keke, i just cant wait to show off ^^

 

I 'm walking up the slope to my school and will occasionally bend down to sweep off dirt on my shoes.

"Park Sandara." i heard someone calling my name.

i looked up and beamed immediately.

it's him.

i walk shyly towards Jiyong and he was just leaning on his bicycle waving his hand casually at me with his as-always sweet smile.

 

"Are you waiting for me...? " i asked with my hopes up and smiled at him with the sweetest smile i could produce with both of my eys wide open.

" Yup, to save you from all the embarrassement that is about to fall upon you, i decided to wait for you and teach you some techniques." he replied with his eye smile and a surprisingly pleasent voice while looking into my eyes.

 

 i thought i was about to faint due to the overdose of sweetness around me. 

i really wanted to hide in a corner now , squeal and jump around like a bunny with a skipping rope and acting all idiot about that. ^^*

"keke." i managed to squeal while covering my mouth with both of my hands, looking at him with eyes full of coyness.

i began looking down at my trackshoes before looking up  at him again, hinting him to say something bout my trackshoe.

 

"Eh, new trackshoes yea..." i heard him say and i immediately turn back to look at him with a ^^ face.

"Yeshhhh!!" i jumped excitedly looking at my trackshoes.

keke, it fits me perfectly.

i heard his laughter and i looked up to meet his stare.

" When are you going to grow up PARK? you're acting all childish again , " i heard him say before laughing heartily and shaking his head when he saw me dancing

 

"Will grow up when suppose to , " i dance and sing along to my "self-created" song 

 

" So.. " i heard his soft-spoken voice saying and i looked at him with curiousness overflowing.

"Your.sister.did.not.object.. ? " he asked in a cautious manner, while looking into my eyes, shaking his head in slow motion

"D.Did n..not object." i kept my eyes on my trackshoes while stuttering my way out of jiyong's word.

that really caught me off guard...

i thought i was gonna break down due to nervousness.

i then look up to take a peek at his expression.

i saw his relieved smile.

"Let's go, going to be late." he gently told me and gave me his perfect eye smile.

I return him the same eye smile before trailing behind him head hanging low , face full of smile and blushes like a teenager who just fell in love.

 

That is the naive me back then, not knowing what is going to happen in the future. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Remember,  use your right hand to take the baton and pass the baton to me using right hand too."  Jiyong continuously reminded me while we take off our shoes to enter the classroom. while i just stared at his perfectly - feature(d) face.

AHAHA. ^^

 

"Just do your best,  i'll help you win back the rest of the time however remember to fasten your grip on the baton, never let it drop ." Jiyong winked at me while i kept my shoes carefully in the locker with my books and bag.

"Keke, alright! I'll do my best! "  i show him my "hwaiting!" hand gestures with my infamous eye smile smiley

and he started laughing at me again.

This atmosphere is soo sweet while we smile slightly looking into each other eyes , not knowing that someone is watching us in the dark.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The whistle is blowing and my head immediately darted towards the direction of the school field .

"Physical Education have started" i murmured to myself.

Arghhhh...!! Quick Miss Eun , quick.... i jump on my own spot like both of my feet is on fire.

 

"Since your sister have agreed,  okay then, do your best for the relay" i heard Miss Eun gentle voice speaking to me while she kept my consent form away

"  remember to wear your track shoes too , " Miss Eun smiled to me warmly.

"Keke, " i nodded my head vigourously at her always so angelic face before speeding off to my locker.

Weeheee, dara's is in a good mood today! 

i skipped happily to my locker, thinking bout all the succussful path that will only come from now.

" Success!" i murmured to myself while cheering for myself.

 

Little did i know what is going to be unreveal right smack infront of my face.

Little did i know that my little little world and the little little fantasy i had for the relay will come crashing down on me after i open my locker.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyong's POV:

 

"Where's Park Sandara? " The physical education teacher called out.

my head immediately darted to the space in the middle.

just when i was about to look for her, i saw someone walking in slowly.

 

" Sorry sir, i'm late." i heard her timid voice that almost shatter my heart into pieces.

What is she doing up there again...? why is that stupid girl always doing something strange to hurt her own pride? do she not know how to spell the word embarrass ? 

my frown cut deeper into my own skin when my eyes drifted to her feet.

she is barefooted......

bare-footed!!

that stupid GIRL!

 

what is she trying to do infront of the class?

the urge to move away from my position and protect  her from further embarrassement became very tempting at that moment.

 

" Why are you barefooted?! " i heard the teacher screamed at her.

Dara is hanging her head low while holding back her tears.

that's it dara, say something, dont keep silent!

 

" SPEAK! why 're you barefooted?! " the teacher continue to intimidate her knowing that she's a really easy to be frightened kid.

Speak dara, come on!

speak , shoot back, do something!

 

-SILENCE-

 

......*sigh*

i think my head is about to explode now.

 *bitter smile* really still that same old, stubborn and stupid girl i know.

always not doing anything to save herself.

issit fun? are you having fun over there?

Park Sandara.

 

i do not want to care much this time, suit yourself dara, just stand there beside the teacher for all i care.

 

dara-ah, why are you always not learning and doing somethings to hurt me..  ?

why isit so hard, so hard to keep my distance away from you.... and ignore your presence....

 

do you not know...,

it's a sin to keep looking at you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                             Notice :

Done will childhood 5 :) 

just informing you guys that 

i was thinking to split this fanfiction into parts. ^^ 

so do subscribe to this fanfiction!

 

see you guys again! :)

 

❤ MM