Childhood 9

Your Promise.

 

~ MORNING ~ 

 

Just when Dara was about to be discharge from the hospital , she found a bunch of flower at her bedside table.

She slowly picked up the flowers with doubt and hesitation. 

Between those flowers was a well-wishing card.

 

Belove Sandara Park ,

                               '   Get well soon. Do you like these flowers? I had spent alot of time finding these flowers , if you can remember , the 'dara' flower. '

Thoughts flood dara mind at that time , ' dara' flower was supposingly a secret between jiyong and dara only.... 

unless this flower is from jiyong...

' Actually , i'm kind of jealous of jiyong, being able to be by your side as long as he wants , as a best friend .... or maybe a boyfriend (?).

But dont worry , he wont be able to do all these soon. Cause it's my turn up next. I'll take care of you then. ' 

 

Your future , 

  icrose.gif 

 

Dara began turning the wishing card around frantically . 

what the hell is...

 

your future ,  icrose.gif  ?!   -.-

 

Upon realisation hit her , a piercing scream could be heard.

 

Dara POV : 

 

I dropped the card and stared blankly at the floor when suddenly my gaze averted to the door .

" What happen ?! " Jiyong open my ward room door.

"N..n.othing.... " i immediately pick the card and hide it under my blanket, not looking into his eyes.

" I thought i lost something .... but... b.but i think i found it now . " i was stuttering my way, sweats were forming on my forehead. 

"Hey, isn't that  ' Sandara ' flower ... ? " Jiyong walked towards my bed and that pile of flower .

"Y..ya.. it is. Go, go out now , i have to change . " i got out of my bed and push Jiyong out. 

" Tsk. what's wrong with her today again... she seem so nervous seeing me... " Jiyong thought to himself as he casually lean on the door waiting for Dara.

 

 

what should i do.... what should i do...

will that 'flower' guy hurt jiyong.... tsk , sandara park stop thinking , this is NOT a drama. he will not dare to...

than this mean he is interested in me... ? 

aish , no he is not! he must have send it for fun.... 

aishhh .... no no ...

i continuously shake my head , not realising that jiyong is staring at me .

 

"Are you okay ... dara.. ." Jiyong asked while walking home with me...

"huh... erm... ya.. yes .. " i blankly reply .

Suddenly , it feels like there is this uneasy feeling rising  in the atmosphere. 

Carrying the purple flower make the atmosphere even tense.

Jiyong will stare at the flower from time to time and turn away and mumble something.

Is he feeling unhappy since he's not the one who gave me the 'dara' flower even though he was the one who created the name... ? 

 

"Uncomfortable carring that bunch of flower right.. ? " Jiyong looked at me with that shining pair of eyes.

i just merely look at my flowers before looking back at him sticking his hand out. 

"There, a rubbish bin , throw it . " Jiyong volunteered to throw the flower for me. 

I... felt confuse.. is he being jealous now .....

but why... i thought... 

i tilted my head and passed the flower to him in confusion.

"Woohoo! done."  for the first time , jiyong is acting like a small kid , winning a lollipop... (?) 

keke the smile on his was soo bright and he began walking with confidence again , pulling me along with him.

Although i'm really confused at that momeny , and should be worrying , but seeing him smiling so brightly , i completely forgotten 

everything about the well wishing card.

 

 

                                ~ Next day in school. ~ 

 

Once again , sandara park is sitting alone in a corner , nobody wants to play with her. Even jiyong is happily playing his basketball away.

"Nobody wants to play with sandara park. " i heard myself mumble while playing with my own hands , looking at the ground.

"Sandara " someone called me from behind.

i turned and saw ...

" Hey! Tae yang! " i smile gesturing him to sit beside me.

" Why're you sitting here alone ...  why not join them...? " He took a quick sit beside me while asking .

I glanced up and look at my classmates playing .

"Haha, better not , you never know what i'll screw up next.. " i said while glaring at jiyong.

"Come on , play some games with me . " Tae yang began pulling me.

"HA , but no ,  thanks , am not in the mood . " i continue glaring at jiyong flirting with other girls .

" Oh.......  so you're jealous . " Tae yang said while staring at Jiyong.

TSK. ptfff . blahhhhhh ...

who says i'm jealous....

in a moment of upset , i pluck a purple flower beside me and started poking it with my finger while pouting my lips.

" Lavender " taeyang took a sit beside me again and pluck one too.

" Lavender ? " i looked at him in a surprise look .

" Ya , lavender. " he beamed at me before throwing that flower right smack in my face and running away.

i sat there blankly for awhile before realising ...

what the hell... he threw that flower in my face!!

damn it.

" Get here!! "  i screamed while chasing after him , throwing the lavender at him. 

 

________________________________________________________

" Hey , hey , look there . " someone poked jiyong with his elbow .

Jiyong turned his head following that person's eye direction. 

" Dara's with another person , " that peron giggled.  

......

 Oh... it's dara...

and she smiling, and giggling .

and

playing with someone else.

She's playing with another person other than me so happily for the first time (if i can remember it clearly) . 

Seeing dara having so much fun with another person make jiyong feel, really uncomfortable and unhappy.

His breathing heighten and fiercely , he walk toward them while glaring at dara.

"Why are you running ? " Jiyong grabbed Dara's hand 

" You should not even be running! " Jiyong's eyes widen while staring into Dara's eye fiercely as if trying to intimidate her.

"B..but.. i.. i... it's just..... i'm just .. playing aorund. " Dara stuttered.

 

At that point , nobody knows that one of their classmate is actually smirking while  looking at the three person 'love' triangle.

 

"Hey , dont hold her . " Tae yang interupted while pulling dara's wrist away from jiyong grasp

" You dont hold her. "  Jiyong pulled back dara's wrist . 

" No , you dont hold her . "  Tae yang grabbed dara's wrist again.

" No, you dont hold her. ' Jiyong glared at taeyang while pulling back dara's wrist. 

"No , you , " 

" No, stop! " Dara firmly announced . 

" You dont hold me , " Dara point her finger to taeyang while jiyong is smugly smiling 

" And you dont hold me too. " Dara slowly pulled her wrist away from jiyong grasp while looking at him.

" *sigh* , both of you are making me... sick... " Dara took a step forward while shaking her head and before she could even take another step forward ,

she heard bickering sound.

 

" You should not hold her in the first place " Taeyang exclaimed

" Than you should not grab her away right.. " Jiyong retorted.

" Than why the hell did you grab her in the first place ?! " taeyang pointed right smack at jiyong face.

" Than if you did not pull her wrist away from me , everything is alright now right?! "  jiyong pointed back at taeyang face.

 

*SIGH!!* 

and there's was a creepy silent suddenly as both of the guys look at dara's back.

"She sighing now , shut up! " Jiyong glared at Taeyang.

" No , you shut up . Stop retorting back! " Tae yang continued.

" Yah!! you should be that one to stop retorting right?! you started it first! " Jiyong got heated up.

" Are you sure i'm the one who started this?! " Tae yang held on tight to the bickering, not wanting to let go any sooner.

" Yah! of course it's.........."

 

and it does on and on

and on

and on 

 

and on .

 

' i better get out of here first' dara thought to herself as she sneaked out of the "complicated" situation that only jiyong and taeyang can understand.

Dara do not even understand what the hell they're bickering over.

"Dara , wait up! I have not finish talking to you ! " Jiyong wanted to walk over to dara however was pulled back by taeyang , as he continue spattering all the nonsense from his mouth.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

 ~ Classroom~ 

 

Sandara's POV: 

 

I walked into the classroom slowly with my head down. That two idiots are still bickering while tagging behind me.

this is soo bad. -.-" 

 

"Excuse me..." i said trying to push my way into the crowd so that i can take a look at the whiteboard. 

My classmates are crowding around the classboard like .... 

 

OMA! 

my eyes immediately widen as i saw what was written on the whiteboard... 

what the ....

my gaze immediately drop to the ground as i palm my forehead .

 

"Kwon Jiyong love Park Sandara! " 

"Kwon Jiyong love Park Sandara! " 

the class suddenly recited as i shoot my gaze up in surprise....

oh ..

mY

GAWD!

this is bad...

 

"Jiyong and Dara sitting on a tree , k-i-s-s-i-n-g "  Byung man continue reciting , not knowing that jiyong is fuming...

i took a look at jiyong and knew that i have to do something before he goes .. "BOOM"

"C'mon, erase it! " i tried taking the duster but Byungman snatch it away and held it high up in the air with his hand. 

angry this is why i hate being short.

"Erase it! " i jumped trying to reach for the duster.

" Come on! " i grunted while trying my best to reach it again. 

"Cool act. " that's when i found myself losing balance and falling on the hard ground.

i looked up and saw Sulli glaring at me.

Taeyang and Jiyong have now offically stop bickering as they are both absorbed into the chaotic situation happening before their eyes. 

 

"Hey, why did you push her? " Tae yang protectively stood infront of me and took a side glance at Sulli.

I was still in a daze when taeyang carefully helped me up.

all i know is, ouch, my hurts... crying

"Managing? " he gently whispered to me.

i nodded my head slowly as i slightly flipped the dust away from my skirt.

"For pete's sake, just erase it! " Taeyang said firmly to Byungman while boring into his eyes. 

"And what if i dont... ? " Byung man is absolutely treating the whole situation... as a joke -.-

he's sticking out his tongue and dancing around, shaking his with the duster in his hand.

arghh, pissed off.

 

" Fine then. " i heard a sound that send shivers down my spine.

Jiyong begin to walk towards Byungman with his fist clenched  - tight.

That's really an unhappy look that can just kill people in the heart by just looking at him.

 

"What are you going to do ... ? " i held onto Jiyong hand, stopping him.

He merely swept of my hand and bawl at Byungman,

" Erase it! for the last time! " 

Byungman just froze in his spot.

" THAT'S QUITE ENOUGH. "  jiyong went straight to Byungman and gave a straight punch onto his straight face! 

Yea man , c'mon hit him there, 

that side too ,

nono towards the left... 

 

"OHMYGOD!" i started screaming as i realise what jiyong's doing.

"Sh*t! " i heard myself mumbling incohenrently as i push my limbs trying to move forward to where jiyong is standing.

"Dont " i heard Taeyang voice as he pulled me back.

I turned around and looked at his hand gripping onto my arms , i then look at him, hinting to him that i'm pissed 

and you better let go off your hand.

 

"You'll get hurt. " i heard him mumbled to me. i was immediately alert as i heard someone shouting

"The teacher's here."

i tried to move forward despite him holding onto me.

"I'll go, i will. " Taeyang loosen his grip on me and dash forward, taking the unnoticed duster and erasing everything that's on the whiteboard 

before the teacher could take a step into the classroom.

i thought i was going to die again...

i really though i could not breathe and my illness is about to relapse.

"It's okay, relax , it's over. " taeyang hold firmly onto my shoulder as he tried to calm me down since my breathing got heavier.

"It's not.. " i swept his hand off my shoulder as i dash towards Jiyong , kneeling beside him with tears flowing.

"Are you okay... ? You're bleeding! crying " i choked on my words as tears flow down my cheek.

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

~Medial Room ~

 

Jiyong's POV:

 

Slowly, Dara applied medicine on my fist , face and broken lips while i carefully observed her face features while looking intently at her.

Something inside me just stirred whenever i see her tears slide down her face , - drop by drop.

i think i'm hurting more now because of her.

 

"Dont cry , why are you crying... " i started wiping her tears as she tried to suppress a sob.

"You're not the one who's hurt. " i felt my heart ache so much as she tried not to sob.

 

"I..I.it have must... h..h.urt.. alot i.snt it.. ? W..hen i fall on the track in the stadium , it hurts so much even though i'm not bleeding as...m..uch.. as.. you are now."  she hiccuped her way through her sentence , still trying very hard to not let go and cry, however tears is just flowing down her face uncontrollably.

 

"No , it's doesnt hur..Ah..Ouch. "  i tried to suppress my pain when Dara press the cotton harder onto my bruised skin.

She was shocked as she stared at me for awhile with her eyes wide open before she continued 

applying the medicine on my skin , with more tears flowing this time.

"There isnt a need to lie. *sniff* *sniff* "  just look at her fragile look .

how can she still look so pure and fragile when we're in this situation..

and how can i break it to her when she's in this state...

 

"Sandara Park " i tried to hold back , however it slipped out of my mouth.

She looked up , gazing into my eyes .

"What if... "  i look at her and she look back at me , urging me to say it.

"if i cannot stay by you and be your friend anymore...? Can no longer protect you any longer too ... " i heard myself asking even though i really did not want to.

damn my mouth...

poor dara...

 

"Why? " she drop the cotton and looked at me in a total shock state.

"Why? why... you dont wanna be friends with me anymore... ? " i heard her broken voice and she grip onto my hands anxiously.

"It's not a path i can choose dara ... " i tried to make the sentence less saddening for the one who will be hearing so that she will not break into tears again.

 

 

"My... family is migrating .... to ... Australia... i have to go with them. "  i heard myself said in despaired and whispered the last sentence.

I still made it sound so sad , much more sad than what i had planned for it to be....

i looked up and saw what i least wanted to see now,

a despair and broken Dara infront of me.

 

"Why are you going? Dont go! why should you go... Can you please dont go.... ? " i heard her asked while shaking her head and her eyes staring at me in disbelief. Tears started dropping down her cheeks again.... 

 

 

That day, both of us kept silence for a long ,  long time.

None of us manage to say a single thing even though we really wanted to.

I could not hear my own voice too even when i really wanted to say something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                              

 

                                                                                Notice :

Done with the long update! 

Bear with me guys , this childhood thingy is coming to an end soon. ^^ 

soon everything will piece up :))

PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE!! i will be splitting this fanfiction into parts! 

The next part of this fanfiction will be interesting! ^^ 

 

Btw , thanks to the following new subscribers!  <3 

Theoriginal 

janellechloe20

unii_soeul 

greenville 

11hedi

 

Thank you! <3

 

 

 

 ❤ MM