Childhood 3

Your Promise.

I stared hard at the still-shock Dara in confusion.

Sulli? 

Please guys, guess what, that love letter was from Sulli, and Dara was just helping her.

GOD.

Millions of questions just floated on my mind.

Why did she even help her?

She really dont mind me accepting Sulli? 

Does it not even bother her?

 

"WHY DID YOU HELP HER?! " i ruffled my hair in frustration while staring at her.

"I...I...Than why did you throw it on the ground ?" she asked with her head up staring at me.

" Because i.. " I pause to find an excuse....

"Beause i...." 

" Are you getting angry? " Dara interupted suddenly.

"NO! AND STOP HELPING THEM THE NEXT TIME!" i yelled at her , voice full of resentment before rolling my eyes at her.

 

Stupid Sandara.

 

"Why?" 

 

why? i repeated her question in my mind.

WHY? haha, she's asking me why -.-" 

 

"Because i have SOMEONE i like already! " I blurted out in annoyance before realising what i have just said.

Aish, this stupid PARK! arghhh...

i said something i should not say!! 

 

"Can you not yell at me if i ask you? " Dara cower in fear and looked at me with her two 'i-m-so pathetic' eyes.

"I...is she someone i know....?" And dara eyes became as huge as two ping pong ball.

"Hm, well, She is.... " please shut up jiyong,  my mind reminded me.

I took a look at dara and she is urging me to say with her head nodding vigorously and eyes totally focused on my lips.

 

"Tsk, dara, why should i tell you?" I head myself blurted out before i can stop myself.

This situation is getting out of hand.

 

Please brain, help me out here. 

Stop my mouth if it had not passed you.

 

She averted my gaze and lean on my bicycle with slumped shoulders.

  I folded my arms while looking at her getting disappointed.

 

I felt something twitched in me. 

I think i really regretted making her that disappointed.

 

"Hey..." i pushed her shoulder using my shoulder.

She merely look at our shoulders before looking up at me and looking back down again.

 

"Forget it, we're getting late now. Let's get going dara." I pulled her hand and dragged her along to school with me.

 

She had not utter a word since that morning.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dara depressingly open the door to the female toilet and entered one of the cubicle with her head down.

Like a rabbit that have fallen into a trap, she had no idea that a catastrophe is about to fall upon her.

 

"Anyone out there?" Dara screamed in panic.

"Help me please, the door is locked! i cant open! Anyone?? " She tried again.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sandara's POV

 

This is really weird, whats up with the door. 

Why issit locked from the outside?

I tried banging on the door.

 

"Anyone?" i tried to catch the attention of anyone outside.

My hope came crashing down when i heard her voice.

 

"Park Sandara. You are a good actress, really." 

" A nothing less than a and a hypocrite. " 

I shut my eyes tightly while sighing loudly.

 

"Krystal, you're out there right? " i heard myself panicking.

-NO REPLY-

"Krystal, Krystal, let me out first, let's talk things out." I took a deep breath while trying to calm myself down.

 

Dara, it's gonna be okay, relax.....

Relax.... Dont get too work up.

Breathe dara, breathe.

Think of something.

 

"Krystal, let me out," I bang on the door as tears threatened to fall out from my eyes.

" You like Kwon Jiyong"  i heard her accusing voice... and my hand stop midair.

Somehow , this voice bring aching to my heart.

The tone she used....somehow tell me that , she had been betrayed.

 

Her accusing voice...

Sulli is here too....

 

"i cant understand a single thing you're saying right now.Sulli, please, hear me out first. "  I heard my own tremulous voice while tears streamed down my cheeks.

Sulli.... open the door........ 

Open.... i continuously banged on the door while shutting my eyes tight .

 

" You want to keep him for yourself." 

"Dara-ah, why did you have to break my trust in you?" I heard her disappointed voice again.

 

" Y...Y...You did not pass him the letter." Finality can be heard from her voice.

 " I DID!" I shrieked.

" I really did, believe me! " i could feel something squeezing my heart. I was holding my breath while waiting for her reply.

 

I looked above when something hit my head and drop on the ground.

i slowly took the crushed pink paper with my hands.

My eyes were wide-open as i saw what i was unfolding.

 

" w...what is that.." she asked me.

-SILENCE-

 

i was still staring at the pink paper in my hand in extreme distress.

i ...i could not believe it, i tried to say something but nothing would come out from my mouth.

 

" i found it on the ground. Dara.... anything left to say?" I can sense finality in her voice.

She will not believe whatever i have left to say anymore.

 

I could feel my eyes getting wet again....

" Sulli....." i whispered with my eyes closed.

Dont doubt me....

Dont doubt me....

i shook my head vigourously while banging on the door.

Why cant my tears stop...

 

All i heard is a turn on of switch and water is raining heavily upon me.

"Su,,l..l.i.." i tried to call out to her while water continuous drizzled on me..

 

"Sulli...Sulli, off the hose please," I begged her.

" I want to see your uniform getting wet." I heard kystal smirking.

 

" Sulli,sulli hear me out..."

" Dara...you poor thing."

" Shut up krystal, i'm taking to sulli " i scream in annoyance while banging onto the door.

 

" She left already." I heard the cockyness in her voice and my hands stop midway in the air.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                 Notice:

Wanted to create a trailer and poster for my fanfic.

but i'm so damn busy recently....

will try to create asap.

any kind soul out there who dont mind helping me creating a poster? ^^*

 

❤ MM