Childhood 4

Your Promise.

 

I walked slowly back to my classroom.

' I'm tired.'

 

All heads bolted to my side when i walked into the classroom.

Everyone is looking at me from head to toe while whispering and murmuring.

 

i dare not look up at all.

 

" Dara-ah , where have you been? Why are you so late for class..? " My kind hearted teacher - Miss Eun looked at me questioningly 

I could not utter anything.

 

" Are you okay? why is your uniform so wet? " Miss Eun came to my side and gently grab my shoulder.

 

I merely lifted my heads to look at Sulli who is having her head down and Krystal who is piercing me with her glare.

I lowered my gaze again and kept my silence.

 

" Forget it, go back to your seat." Miss Eun  kindly re-assured me.

I bit my lower lips while walking miserably back to my seat.

 

I lifted my head again to look at Sulli yet however seeing the triumph smile on krystal face.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I was stretching my neck to have a better view of Dara who is sitting infront of me.

My eyes widen while observing her from head to toes.

 

She's in a mess.

Bruised hands, messy hair and wet uniform.

She look like she have just came back from hell.

 

Just when i was about to get up from my seat to check on Dara,

i heard the teacher clean and crisp voice.

 

"There's an upcoming 400 meter interclass relay this friday."

"  We need 3 participants for this event.  Since jiyong and minwoo have already volunteered themselves, we need another female volunteer." and the teacher began darting her eyes on every female in the class.

 

-SILENCE-

 

"Fine then, we'll go by normination."

There was a moment of silence and peace. Everything will be fine if krystal did not open .

" Miss Eun... I'll norminate Sandara Park." 

 

Dara darted her head up immediately, shock at being norminated.

 

Strangely, Miss Eun, stop her foot step when she heard Dara name being mention. She looked around the classroom while asking,

"Anyone else...?"

 

Sandara's POV

 

I was darting my eyes from left to right in that one minute of silence when my eyes accidentally landed on Sulli.

At that same moment, Sulli lifted her head and met my gaze.

And...

A..and...

S..She...

She smirked at me while raising her eyebrows.

She's challenging me.

 

" Dara," Miss Eun called out to me and i broke the eye contact between me and sulli.

" Your opinion?" Miss Eun ask while strolling towards me.

She stop infront of me and whispered to me,

"Say no if you cant do it,i'll help you cover up. Remember,  your sister discourage you to do intense excercise cause of your health conditions."

 

"I....I...." My mind is in a blank.... A part of me is afraid of the consequences , yet a part of me is curious to find out, how serious is my health conditions.

 

" No... Miss Eun, Dara will not do it , her health..."

" I will do it." I interupted Jiyong's talk while giving my teacher an assuring nod.

 

"Okay then, but make sure your sister signs on the agreement form." Miss Eun patted my back while walking away.

"T..Thank..kss Miss Eun." I manage to say and lowered my head immediately as i felt the glare Jiyong is giving me.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

*AFTER SCHOOL*

 

Jiyong was streaming away in anger from Dara.

Dara was trying her best to catch up with Jiyong, half jogging and half running.

 

" Jiyong!" Dara grab onto his hand ,managing to stop him while gasping for air.

Jiyong let out a loud sigh while looking at Dara before pulling his hand away from Dara and continue walking.

 

"Wait up, Ji....J...i...yong..." Dara run up to him again.

" W..why a..re you i..ignoring me..? " Dara manage to say, barely able to catch the oxygen around her.

 

Jiyong frowned and took a closer look at Dara.

"Look, LOOK AT YOURSELF. You've barely jog such a short distance and you're already close to fainting."

"How 're you gonna run in this state...?!" Jiyong questioned Dara in anger.

"When i told you dont run, It means... " 

 

"Krystal must have want to see me in distress that's why she norminated me." Dara interupted Jiyong's speech again.

" I want to show them that, i'm strong, dont you wanna see me get stronger too...?" 

 

"I dont know dara, i dont know.Why are they always finding trouble with you..? " Jiyong closed his eyes in frustration.

"Tell me the truth, did they bully you...hm...?" Jiyong grab both of dara hands and looked into her eyes, urging her to tell him.

 

"No..." Dara shook her head.

"Why would they bully me."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sandara's POV

 

Even ... if they bully me, it's because you're too perfect.

Someone that perfect, shouldnt get so close with people like me.

 

Shouldnt be so good to me.

Shouldnt be my friend at all.

 

What the hell is wrong with you dara.

Tears began welling up in my eyes again...

 

"Go on in." Jiyong's flat voice pulled me back into reality.

"Mmm" i nodded my head at Jiyong before realising that i've reach my house already.

Just as i was strolling away from Jiyong,

I felt something warm pulling me back.

 

" Hwaiting!" Jiyong whispered to me while holding my hands.

A geniue smile broke out on my lips and tears started to welled up in my eyes again.

 

"Hmm," I nodded , and turned around to face him.

"I will." 

 

"Ke, Go on in now, you cry baby" Jiyong let go of my hands and beamed at me.

"Bye." i whispered while walking into my house.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

" Park Sandara!" I heard my sister screaming at me.

" COME AND TAKE YOUR MEDICINE NOW! why must i always remind you huh?" She handed me my packet of medicine and a glass of water before knocking on my head.

 

"Unnie..." i called out to my elder sister however she's ignoring me.

"PARK BOM!" i scream at her catching her attention now.

 

She looked at me with a bewilded expression on her face.

"I want to get a new track shoes..." i manage to blurt out.

 

"Urgh, why...?Is your old trackshoe spoilt...?" i heard Bom asking me before running to the living room to take a look at my trackshoe.

Bom is my elder sister, she is 3 years older then me ,  my only family member too. 

However she do not look old at all! Therefore, i seldom call her unnie unless i need a favour from her ^^

 

"It's still fine though, " she said while holding my trackshoe and walking into my room,

giving me the strange look however with her cutee smile.

" I'm.....i...am...taking part in a .... relay." i heard myself say...

...

i really salute myself for being so honest.

I can now rest in peace.

 

However, Bom's expression is changing for the worse.

Her bright smile faded and she froze upon hearing what i say.

"No." She gave me a stern look before standing up and heading towards the door in a daze.

 

She stopped half-way and said with a stern voice,

" You should know our health conditions, dont play with your own life, " and she closed my room door.

 

......

That's way too serious...

I was shocked , i AM shocked.

However, sorry bom.... i must go....

i believe it's not that serious,

you know that i'll be fine, i know that i'll be fine too.

 

i dragged myself out of bed and went to my cupboard to take my piggybank out.

"My last resort." I looked determinely at my piggybank.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                 Notice:

WooHoo! updated 2 chapters today! ^^

so tired now, off to bed already!

aigoo... still no people commenting... *upside down smile*

anyw, i'm still looking for kind soul who is willing to help me make a trailer or a poster ^^

thank you!

 

❤ MM