Chapter 2: Wh-What's that?!

A Sweet Day Off

 

TOP and Seungri found something at Bom's room.
    "Wh-What's that?!" asked Seungri which was kindda scared.
   Bom heard what Sengri said so she sneaked behind them and said "A voodoo doll".
    The two was obviously shocked. 
   Bom laughed at their facial expressions. She couldn't stop laughing.
 
 " Noona, you scared us." TOP said.
 
 " Hahaha, you should've seen your faces." Bommie teased.
 
 " Anyway, why do you have a voodoo doll?" TOP and Seungri asked.
 
 "Well, one of the fans gave this to us. CL, Dara and Minzy also has these." Bom answered.
  
" Why would a fan give their idol a voodoo doll present?" TOP asked.
 
 " This fan said, if someone threatens us you can easyly make them sorry for what they did." Bom said.
 
 By this being said TOP and Seungri was totally creeped out.
  Seungri whispered to TOP "We shouldn't mess with 2ne1" 
 " Yeah, you're right!" TOP replied.
 
 "Ahahaha, you guys are funny! We're not that kind of a person who'll use it. I'm good and also the others" Bommie said.
 
 " Ye-Yeah.. heh-he" TOP and Seungri said. While sweating. =.=
 
 While at Minzy's room.
   Daesung was amazed to see Minzy's collection of books.
 She had a huge bookshelf. 
   Minzy sneaked at Daesung who was reading.
 
" Woah!!" Daesung surprisingly said.
 
 " Ahahaha. Oppa you like reading books?" Minzy asked.
 
 " Yeah, kindda" Daesung answered.
 
 " You don't look like your interested in books by looking at your looks. Hahaha" Minzy jokingly said.
 
 " You know what they say, don't judge a book by it's cover." Daesung happily said.
 
   Now they all went to the living room. They planned to watch TV since it was still early.
 So they switched on the TV and guess what they're watch!? 
    It's Secret Garden by Big Bang Parody. 2ne1 was a fan of Secret Garden series. 
  So they watched it, but then the scene of TOP kissing Seungri in the Parody was the episode they were watching. So Seungri pretends to be sleeping while TOP was silent. Finally, the scene has come 2ne1 was shocked. TOP looks at Bom who is really in shock. She was so speechless. 
 
 " You guys shouldn't put that face on it was just acting." TOP said.
 " WHY?! How could you do this to our Bom unnie?" CL, Minzy and Dara yelled.
 "Hey the director told me to kiss him. It's just a fan service." TOP explained.
 " Yeah right! You should've just made fake kissing." CL said. She winked at Bom secretly. They're eventually teasing TOP. While GD was just laughing.
  " Ah~ Jiyong ! Help~" TOP whinning.
  But GD's reply was just a smile.
 " Bom stand up, well make an example for them of fake kissing." CL said. 
 So Bom stands up. While Dara told Taeyang to wake Seungri.
 " This is how a fake kissing looks like." CL explained. Kissing Bom fakely.
 She whispered to Bom "Unnie I'm gonna kiss you for real for TOP's payback act like your surprised."
 Bom gives her a thumbs up.
 "Oppa~ Watch this carefully."
 CL kisses Bom. So Bom acts so shock and the other members was shock too especially TOP.
 CL gives Bom a French Kiss suddenly. Bom didn't know what to do. Seungri suddenly waked up.
 But TOP suddenly pulled Bom away from CL. After that, all the people in the room was like so shocked that their mouths were open. 
 
  " Now thats what you call a girl-to-girl kiss~ It's the first time I've seen it." Seungri joked.
 " Hahahah. That was nice Bom unnie. Your lips so sweet!" CL said obviously making TOP mad.
 " Ha-ha. Really? Your a good kisser CL" Bom said to make TOP jealous.
  TOP's looks was so jealous. He didn't know that a girl could just kiss his precious Bom noona.
 "Seems like someones jealous. Right TOP?" GD teasingly said.
  " I'm not jealous! I'm a better kisser than her." TOP mocked.
 This made them laugh hardly. Such a sudden words come out of TOP's mouth.
  " If you're really a better kisser than her then prove it! Kiss YOUR Bom-noona." Taeyang said. 
  "YEAH! DO IT HYUNG~" All of them mocking.
 Bom just ran out of their apartment. All of them was guilty of teasing them too much. While TOP followed Bom.
 
 TOP run towards her. "Noona it's because of me that they're like that I'm sorry."
 " What are you sorry about? You didn't do anything wrong." Bommie said.
 " Huh? Are you okay?" TOP confusingly said.
 " Of course I'm fine. Thats what you call acting." Bommie winked.
  " Noona~ I went here for nothing? *sighs*" TOP said.
 " What do you mean nothing? Of course there's something." Bom told him.
  She was coming closer to TOP. But TOP was serious. She wrapped her hands around his neck and whispered to his ear "Didn't you say you're a better kisser? Prove it."
  TOP put his hands around her waist and kissed her tenderly. After  mins. they parted.
 " That was..." Bom was cut off. "AMAZING!" TOP continued.
 "Ahahaha. yeah, exactly." Bom said.
 "So, which one is better? Me or CL?" asked TOP.
 "Of course it's ... YOU!" Bom shyly said.
 " Wanna do it again?" TOP joked.
 " Once is enough. Let's just go back to the apartment." Bom said.
 " Aww, ok. How about we hold hands." TOP holds Bom's hand.
  Bom couldn't face TOP because her face was red.
 
Back @ the apartment.
 
 " Ugh, i feel so guilty." Taeyang said.
 " Don't worry.. I know Bom could forgive us." Dara said.
 " Yeah, We hope so." GD said.
 " Good, thing ? I didn't said anything." Daesung mocked.
 " Ahahah, yeah cool." Minzy said.
 
While they were talking about Bom the door suddenly opened.
 And saw Bom and TOP comin' back.
 
  They immediately stand up and said "SORRY BOMMIE!"
 Bom smiled "It's ok guys I'm much better now."
 These made them curious. They know Bom, once she gots mad she pulls an act first before forgiving us.
  Seungri saw TOP holding Bom's hand and pointed it to GD.
 "Oh, I guess thats why Bom's much better now. Hahaha." GD said.
 Bom and TOP saw Seungri and GD at them so they let go of each others hand.
  And takes a seat.
 CL was next to TOP so she whispered something to him.
 "What did you do to our Bom-unnie?" CL whispered.
 "Nothing..." TOP said.
 CL gave him a glare.
 "OK. Fine I'll tell you, don't tell to anyone ok?" TOP whispered.
 "ok.ok. So what did you do?" CL said.
 " I kissed her." TOP said..
 "REALLY????!!!!" CL yelled.
"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Don't yell!" TOP angrily said.
 
 Everyone heard CL's yell. And became curious.
" What happened CL?" GD was concerned.
 "um.. Nothing i was just practicing my throat." CL smiled. and said "Safe."