Chapter 4: Shopping for Hot Bikinis

A Sweet Day Off

The group 2ne1 went to a Bikini Store. They immediately went to the store to pick things for them. 

 

The girls was so frustrated in picking which bikini would they fit best! So the saleslady offered her help.

 

"Um.. Ma'am would you like if I offer my help?" the saleslady asked.

"YES PLEASE!" theyy all said.

 

"I want something that complement my curves and something y!" Bom said.

" How about you three ma'am?" the saleslady asked Minzy Dara and Chaerin.

 

"Well, i like something colorful" CL said.

" My favorite color is Blue so, i would like my bikini to be blue" Minzy said.

"How about you ma'am?" the sales lady asked Dara.

 

"I don't really know which would look great on me, please just pick me something that will be soothing with my body." Dara said.

 

Minutes later the saleslady walked to them handing them their bikinis.

hourglass-shape-bikinis.jpg          

Dara's Bikini                                Minzy's Bikini                          CL's Bikini                                Bom's Bikini

 

"Wow! You have great sense in picking bikinis miss!" CL complemented the saleslady.

"A pleasure helping ma'am" the salesldy replied.

 

They all tried out their bikinis and they all looked DAMN HOT!

 

"Who would have thought that had a nice body? Hehehehe." Dara said to complementing herself.

"Hm... Is this to much for my Jiyong Oppa~?" CL said to herself.

"Ohhhh... This bikini is great!" Minzy said.

"Waaaa! I could knock down any guy with this bikini especially my Tabi~ heheeh" Bom thought.

 

They all paid for they bought and thanked the saleslady.

"Thank you! Please come again." the saleslady said opening the door for them.

 

Bom suggested to eat first before going home. So they went to a Japanese Restaurant.

While waiting for the food they ordered, they were talking about something...

"Aish.. I really want to impress them you know!" Bom said frustratedly..

"Hahahaha, unnie just say that you want to impress Top-oppa!" Minzy said jokingly.

"Shhh! Someone might hear you... Okay I admit I really want to Tabi. I like him, What can i do~" Bom sang Seungri's song.

" Well, atleast I don't have to show off to my one and only Taeyang.. I know that he already loves me.." Dara said making Bom jealous of their relationship.

" Yah! One day, I'll get to keep my Tabi.. Wait for that day! I promise you~" Bom said.

"That I'll never let you go~" CL continued Bom's word because it was the intro of Bom's song in You&I and it made the members laugh.

 

" What about you Chaerin? Don't you like Jiyong-shi?" Bom asked.

"Yeah don't you like oppa?" Minzy also asked.

"Yeah, of course i like him.." CL answered.

"OMO! My our Chaerin-ah is inlove with GD?" Dara said.

"Yah! Unnie keep quiet!" CL said

"Hehehe~ i hope you two could get something in our vacation like kissing maybe or even have !" Bom naughtily said.

"Unnie! You're such a ert!" Minzy said.

"Oh... I'm sorry maknae, but isn't our maknae also inlove?" Bom said.

"I don't know yet.." Minzy sighed.

"Waee? What's wrong Minjji-ah?" Dara asked.

"Well, I don't really know which I like is it Seungri or Daesung oppa~" Minzy said.

" Don't worry maknae! We'll help you, right unnie?" CL said.

"DEFINITELY!" the two unnies chorused.

2ne1 NOLJJA!

After their conversation the food came and they ate.

After eating they went back to their apartment.