Chapter 7: Don't let jealousy take over.

A Sweet Day Off

The girls eyes were so big it might pop out! They had pretty faces and also well-toned bodies?!

But little did they know that Big Bang also looked shocked by the pieces that they are wearing. They even thought that they dressed like that just for them. The girls' mouths were open but they suuddenly snapped out and tried to began a conversation.

 

"Yah! You guys are 10 minutes late you know?!" CL said.

"Sorry Chaerin, little Seunghyun took a long time inside the bathroom" GD said refering to Seungri.

But Seungri was in his own little world. He was gazing after some girls at the beach and kept winking at each one of them. It made Minzy a little jealous because she thought Seungri likes her but she guess that Seungri will never change always the playboy type.

"Tch. What a playboy!" Minzy thought.

 

"Anyway, aren't you guys hungry? Let's go eat I'm starving." Daesung suggested..

"Yeah, I'm also hungry." Bom giggled.

 

So they went to a restaurant. When they entered it, all eyes of the customers were all at them. Some of the girls were whispering and giggling, so eventually the group Big Bang and 2ne1 were recognized. 

The waiter accompanied them to their seats and gave them the menu.

"Um.. We'll order later. We'll just call you. " CL said making the waiter leave.

The waiter recognized 2ne1 but didn't bother speaking.

"So what do you want to order?" Bom asked the boys infront of her.

But they weren't looking because the table next to theirs were trying to flirt with them and taking pictures and signing autographs.

The girls were annoyed. They went here to eat not to flirt!

" Hey, what do you want to order Tabi~" Bom asked Top. But she was completely ignored.

Top kept talking with the girl beside her, the girl was kindda cute but not as pretty as she was she thought. 

"Tabi~" Bom tried calling him again but still no response.

She felt a little Jealousy rushing down her blood. Even though Top kissed her and acts all shy when he's with her then suddenly turns cool when he meets cute girls. It made Bom really jealous she was pissed! Totally pissed! The girls were too.

" YAAAAHHHHHHH!" Bom yelled making the guys look at her.

" Bommie~ Why are you shouting?" Top asked.

" Don't you Bommie me! You little flirt! We've been asking you what do you want to order and you keep ignoring us!!" Bom said angrily.

The guys realized they were wasting time and the girls were already mad, they thought this was a vacation, a time to take a break and get away from the fans and have some fun. 

" We're sorry noona. Should we start ordering?" Seungri said.

"Whatever! Do what you like! No ones gonna stop you!" Bom said and called the waiter.

The girls ordered their foods same goes the guys.

The ty girls next to them keeps taking their attention acting all so cute and pretty. 2ne1 thought they were so disgusting to look at trying hard to make the guys look at them. 

"Please, if I were a guy I would throw up on them." CL whispered Minzy Bom and Dara.

It made the girls laugh. 

The guys couldn't help but look at those girls who were trying to get their attention. So one of the girls called Top and Top walked  to them.

The girl wanted to take a picture with him and gave her calling card then Top went back to his seat. He looked at Bom, she looked so pissed at him. He looked down to the ground to avoid her deadly glare.

Bom was totally pissed. 

"I wanna skin them alive!!!" Bom said to Dara.

"Relax Bommie. Don't let jealousy take over you, you should make him jealous too! Let him feel the pain." Dara said.

Bom evily smirked. Dara's idea was the bomb.

Soon their food has arrived.

They started eating.