Chapter 5: The day we've been waiting for!!!

A Sweet Day Off

It's tuesday finally!! The day that have been waiting for! 

 

Big Bang members already woke up. It was 7 am.

They got dressed packed some things, they knew it'll be a long ride so they they bought pillows..

Crazy but they still feel like sleeping, even though they woke up early they were still wanting more of sleep..

2ne1 has been waiting for them minutes ago...

Finally one of them took charge and made them snap out of their sleepyheads.

" YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!" Seungri yelled.

"Tsk! Seungri don't shout  can't you see? People are still sleeping!" GD said annoyed.

"Well, you really care about the people sleeping? How about you care about the girls waiting downstairs for us?!" Seungri said.

" OMOOOO! Come on, hurry guys they might skin us alive!" TOP snapped.

"PALI~~~" Seungri said running down stairs.

 

2ne1 members looked so annoyed. They have been waiting an hour..

" Yaaaaaaah!!! Walk faster you sleepyheads!" Bom said angry.

They ran and CL gave each of them a smack on their heads.

 

" YAAAH! Didn't we had a deal to meet down here exactly at 7:30! Look at your watches you bimbos! It's already 8!" CL annoyed.

"OMOOO~ Sorry Chaerin-ah.. We won't do it again.." GD put a pleading look on CL.

CL didn't want to look at him because he was using his charms on her so she pulled Minzy who was also annoyed.. Among all the girls she didn't even care if they were late it's still early the Unnie's are just excited they want to always be first. Well, they have been living together for years so she's used to it.

 

" Oppas~ just get in the car. Dara-unnie will drive." Minzy said

"Yes~" they said obeying Minzy's order.

 

Well Dara was the driver, while the passenger seat next to Dara was for her darling Taeyang..

At the back of Dara seat, there should be 4 people who will be sitting there, and it was Top on the left side then Bom then CL then GD.

At the last part are 3 people. Seungri, Minzy and Dae.

So they took their seats and they began their trip to the beach.

"Let's go~" Dara said exitingly.

 

This is just a teaser. I'll update tommorow! Please wait for it everyone.. I hope you liked it?

The following chapters are gonna get hot! There will be so many things happening in the beach.. Couples forming~ Otoke!!! :DDD There will be TOPBOM moments SKYDRAGON, DARAYANG.. And hmm.. for Minzy will she finally know her feelings towards the guys who likes her? OMOOOO~ I'll update soon i promise! :))) GOODNYT~