Chapter 8: Two can play at this game..

A Sweet Day Off

After finish eating the girls went somewhere to talk leaving the guys.

 

" It annoys me everytime I see them flirting!" Dara said.

"Me too! Especially Tabi!" Bom annoyed.

"Unnie, relax we'll have our revenge sooner or later!" CL said.

Minzy suggested to continue ttheir sun bathing and just ignore the guys. 

"They'll get tired of flirting with girls soon" Minzy said.

But every minute, girls kept approaching them and they were also entertaining them. The girls were really mad! How can they flirt just like that knowing that they already have them. They were so busy glaring at each of them,, suddenly Bom got hit by a volleyball.

 

"Owwwwww!" Bom said.

The guy rushed next to Bom to apologize.

"I'm sorry Miss, are you alright?" the guy asked.

Rubbing her head, "You think I'm alright after getting hit by a ball in the head?!" Bom said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." the guy said.

Bom looked at the guy and he was kindda cute. 

"OMOOO~ This guy is so cute!" Bom thought.

"Miss?" the guy said again.

"I'm alright now." Bom said.

"I'm Nichkhun by the way and um... I'm really sorry again." Nichkhun reached out his hand.

Bom shaked hands with him, the other guys that Nichkhun was playing beach volleyball with came over.

" Hey, what's taking you so long." the other guy asked.

The other guys looked at Bom and said, " Ohhh~ I see, that's why you took so long~"

"Hey, I was just apologizing to this lady."  Nichkhun said shyly. 

He was blushing. But why? Bom thought.

"Unnie, aren't you gonna introduce us to you friends?" CL said making it loud for the Big Bang members to hear.

"B-But.." Bom said but was cut off by Nichkhun's friends.

"I'm Taecyeon. This is Woo Young and Jay Park." Taecyeon said.

"Ohhh~ They look cute!" Dara whispered to Minzy. Minzy smiled at them.

Minzy's attention was in Jay Park. The Big Bang members noticed that there were other guys talking to 2ne1. It made them curious, the guys were very tall and also have build bodies. 

Seungri pointed Nichkhun to Top, " Hyung, look that guy is talking to Bom-noona." 

"Who's that guy?" asked Top.

" I don't know, maybe they just met them" Seungri answered.

GD also saw CL shaking hands with Taecyeon made him a little jealous. Taeyang also saw Dara, and she seems to be interested in them. Seungri and Daesung was also kindda jealous, Minzy haven't even expressed feelings towards them then another guy showed up again. CL looked at the guys who were staring at them and  thought, " Two can play at this game!"

 

It's gonna be a long hot vacation coming for them. Jealousy and love coming before them. The girls thought.

 

--------------------------------

Hey guys. I'm sorry if this chapter is short. I'm a little busy right now, but I'll update very soon. Please check it out! 

Subscribe and comment!