Chapter 1: Before Lunch.

A Sweet Day Off

 

 2ne1 was very tired because of their Concert in Japan with Big Bang.
        Now, Teddy told 2ne1 and Big Bang that the President have gave them 
        a month vacation because of the success of their concert in Japan.
        
        "MORNING !!!!!!!!!! kekeke." Dara yelled in the room. It echoed to every room
         which made the other members wake up.
 
        " Hey, Dara-ya. Its so early in the morning to be yelling." Bommie said while yawning.
 
        "Yeah Bommie is right. Why are you so energetic today?" the Leader said.
 
        " kekeke. She's always energetic." the youngest member Minzy added.
 
         " You know guys, I just recieved a text from Taeyang that they're coming over here" Dara said.
 
     Which made Bom, CL and Minzy startled. They were shocked and asked if what time will they be coming. And Dara answered "Before lunch". These made the members rush to fix themselves because it was 10am. At the strike of 12:00, Big Bang will be arriving in their apartment.
 
  There were alot of funny things going on in the house. CL wants to look good so that G-Dragon could notice her for her charismatic look. While Minzy is still thinking who she really likes. Was it Seungri or Daesung? And on the other hand, Bom was so troubled on for picking her dress because she wants to surprise TOP. But Dara was calm. And was just laughing at her fellow members. 
 
  " Ahahaha. You guys are so funny! Taeyang said TOP,Daesung,Seungri and Jiyong was also trying to look good for you guys." Dara said while laughing at them.
 
  Bom, CL and Minzy blushed.
 
 
  Back at Big Bang's apartment, the members were so nervous especially TOP. G-Dragon noticed it and planned to tease his hyung.
 
  " Hyung, your so lucky!" GD teased with an evil smirk.
 
  "Wha-What are you talking about?" TOP said feeling confused.
 
  " Whoo. You know what I'm talking about, what's going on between you and Bom-noona?" GD said slightly laughing.
 
  " Th-There's nothing going on between us" TOP said. He was now very nervous.
 
 " I bet she'll look good today." GD said with a playful smirk.
 
 " Yeah, I guess." TOP said and blushed.
 
  Now back @ 2ne1's apartment.
 
 Dara,CL,Minzy and Bom are now well-dressed.
 
 Dara's Dress:
 [a cute look, that makes her so unique.]
 
 CL's Dress:
 [a very charismatic look. This makes her a little more mature.]
 
Minzy's Dress:
 [A very mature look, very fierce.]
 
Bom's Dress:
 [ a very y look and some cuteness to it.]
 
  Now their appearances are now presentable. But there's one problem, the haven't even cooked yet. So basically, they panicked. 
 
  " Oh,no. Otoke~, we haven't cooked yet" Bommie said.
  
  "Leader~ we don't know what to do!" Dara and Minzy said. They were so worried.
 
 " Don't worry guys, I'll just order some pizzas. We still have half an hour left." CL said.
 
  The members sighed with relief.
 
  CL called to deliver the pizza in their apartment. And just about 30 minutes, the pizza was already delivered. It was almost 12:00. And then, they heard the door bell rang. 
 CL was the one who opened the door. She was startled to see Big Bang looking so casual especially Jiyong.
 
   "Annyonghaseo~" CL greeted them.
   Big Bang also greeted her. 
 
 She let them in. 2ne1 also greeted Big Bang and bowed.
 There was something going on with Big Bang and 2ne1's minds.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                             2ne1
 
   " Jiyong is so cool ~~ kyaaaaaaaa!" >.< CL's mind.
   " Yah~~ Daesung and Seungri has such great style! I like them!" Minzy's mind
   " I didn't know Taeyang could be this cool.. I sooo like him!" Dara's mind.
   " As expected from MY TOP, soo handsome!! yaaaaaaaa~~~ =.= I'm in heaven!" Bom's mind.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        Big Bang
 
  " Wow~ CL really sure has such charismatic look! I'm falling...... =.=" Jiyong' mind.
  " Minzy's soo cute ! She looks so mature." Daesung and Seungri kindda had the same thought.
  " Dara's always cute ! >o< No wonder i fall inloved with her." Taeyang's mind.
" DANG! Bom so y!!! And soo cute.. Ah, my heart beat its getting faster. =o=." TOP's mind
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
  " Um, we brought these flowers for you guys." GD said, shyly giving the flowers to the 2ne1 leader CL.
 
 CL putted the flower to the vase. And said "Thank you." to all Big Bang members.
   After that, It became so quiet. Obviously all of the people in the room feels awkward. But then, GD suddenly teased Bom. 
 
  "Noona, you're so pretty today. Did you do this for our TOP? Hahah" teased GD.
 "Yah! Stop it Jiyong." Bom yelled at GD, then she slightly blushed.
 While TOP kept silent.
     All of them were so hungry. Seungri's stomach growled. And it caused sudden burst of laughters.
    So they finally went to the dinning room.
 
  " Ahh.. Sorry guys, this is only foods that we prepared. We haven't had enough time to prepare." CL conciously said.
 
  "Nah. Don't worry, this'll do" GD answered. Having a smile on his face.
 
  So they finally ate together. Their bonding was great. 2ne1 laughed at every joke Jiyong would cast. While the other members were just looking around the girl group's apartment.
 
 TOP and Seungri was looking at Bom's room. While Daesung was at Minzy's room.
 
  Bom followed TOP and Seungri. And Minzy followed Daesung.
 
  While TOP and Seungri found something in Bom's room. It was sortta awkward looking.