Chapter 31

We Can't Be Just Friends...(Sequel to Just Friends....Right?)

Sungmin's POV:

When I woke up, I noticed I was at home. Wait, home? "Calm down." Jongup was next to me when I shot up. "You fell asleep on me in school, so I made an excuse that you fainted and took you home."

"Oh..." He handed me a cup of hot chocolate but I didn't drink from it. I just watched it sway as I held onto the cup. "So what happened?" I asked.

"Well at first, the math teacher didn't believe. So I had to dropped you. And then---"

"I meant about us." I interupted, ignoring the fact that he said that he dropped me. "What happened to us? Are you done with me?"

"Well...."

We both grew so silent that I could've sworn I heard a fly fart. "Well, what do you want to do about us?" I asked as my fists tightened around the mug. I shot glares at him but his head was down. "Do you have a girlfriend?" I added. "Are you pausing our relationship because you want to go out with her?"

"No!" He shouted, standing up.

"Then what?"

"I....I just need a break between us." I sighed and stood up. Then I poured the hot chocolate onto his shirt. "Yah! What are you doing?!"

"This." I simply said and ripped off his shirt before slamming him to the wall.

"Sungmin! What the hell?!"

"Take me." I said, placing my palms gently onto his broad chest.

"What?!"

"Take me. That way, you'll never leave me. please Jongup." I didn't want to do this, but I have to. Slowly, I kissed him. He hestitated and then kissed me back, his tongue fighting with mine.

Jongup ruffled through my hair and flipped me over so my back was on the wall. "Jongup..." I moaned as he d my . He moved down to my neck and on every spot, not leaving any space and placing hickeys everywhere. "I love you, Jongup..."

"I love you too, my Sungmin."

And then he placed me on to my bed.

~

Changjo's POV:

"Stop! That won't fit!" Minwoo shouted.

"Don't worry, it's not that big."

"But it'll hurt."

"Come on! it up!"

"No!" Frustrated, I forced the huge chunk of watermelon in Minwoo's mouth. "Yah! What was that for?!" He shouted, pouting at me.

Suddenly, the phone rang. I kissed his watermelon lips and said that I'll be right back. "Hello? Oh, hello Uncle Hoya!....uh huh. Yes, I am. Bwoh? But I don't know how...uh huh...alright. Can I bring my boyfriend along too? Yes, uncle Hoya, I have a boyfriend...since almost the beginning of school. Yes, he is cute. So can I bring him along? Alright, thank you."

"Who was it?" Minwoo asked as I walked into the room.

I smirked. "Come on Minwoo, we're going somewhere."

"Huh? Where?"

"It's a surprise."

~

Still Changjo's POV:

"We're here~" I cooed as I uncovered Minwoo's eyes.

"Why are we at a daycare?"

I chuckled. "The phone call was from my Uncle Hoya. He works here and was too busy today so he asked if we can take his spot."

"But we have to take care of kids?"

"It's sorta a daycare, you know."

The entranced opened and two employees walked out. "Ah, you ust be Changjo. And Minwoo right? Hoya told us and we're glad you're finally here. Come in."

The halls were filled with painting drawn by the kids. It's was pretty cool for a preschool. "Hey kids, meet your new hyungs and oppas.." The door opened and a billion kids just rushed to us.

Minwoo giggled as he bent down to one specific child. "Annyeong. I'm Minwoo. What's your name?" Suddenly, the boy bursted into tears, crying for his umma. "Wait, I'm sorry! Don't cry."

One of the employees laughed as she picked up the child. "I'm sorry. Ilhoon is a really shy baby. He's not used to be around strangers."

"Oh. I see. Sorry Hoonie. Hyung didn't know."

That IIhoon boy just nodded and sobbed once. "I-it's okay...." He said cutely. Gosh, no pedo but these kids are just so adorable.

"Oppa." A little girl tugged onto my jeans. "Let's play a game."

"Sure. What do you want to play?"

She turned over to her friends and discussed it when them. "Hide and Seek!" They shouted at once. I turned to Minwoo and saw that he was playing with IIhoon so I might as well play with the other kids.

~

Minwoo's POV:

As Changjo was trying to find the hiding kids, I was with another batch of kids, painting. "Cool. What did you paint?" He asked.

"A gorilla!"

"A butterfly!"

"A man getting slaughtered!"

"Shut up, Changjo!"

"Snack time!" One the employees shouted and Changjo and I led the kids to the small cafeteria. She placed some cookies and other snacks in front of the kids.

"Are you guys hungry?" They asked the two of us, but we shook our heads. "Oh, Minwoo, IIhoon needs his milk bottle. Do you mind feeding him?"

"Sure!" She gave me a small bottle that was soo adorable~~~

Changjo's POV:

Minwoo held Ilhoon like a newborn baby. He on the bottle as he stared up at Minwoo. "He's so cute. The bottle is like, half his size yet he can hold it up by himself."

After IIhoon finished that entire bottle, it was sort naptime. I tucked the kids in to their sleeping bags as Minwoo was swaying around with IIhoon. Geez, that baby is like attached to my boyfriend.

He was humming a song when I walked to him. llhoon had his tiny fists curled up on Minwoo's shirt, fast asleep. "He's so cute." I whispered. Minwoo nodded and continue to hum.

~

"Do you really have to leave now?" Ilhoon asked, holding onto his stuff toy. He was pouting when Minwoo and I were at the entrance, preparing to go home.

"Neh." Minwoo said and bent down to llhoon. "Hyung will be back araso? Yeksuk (promise.)" He held up his pinky.

IIhoon smiled and nodded. "Yeksuk!"

When we got home, Minwoo plopped himself onto the sofa. "He was just so adorable. I didn't want to leave him."

"Yeah, you were like an umma." I said back, making Minwoo pout. He yawned and that's when I laid on his lap.

"Bwohya?"

"What? I can't sleep on my boyfriend's lap? IIhoon's been with you all day, it's my turn right now." I said, making him chuckle.

"Arraso. Take a nap." Minwoo said, pecking my lips. I smiled and closed my eyes. His finger was twirling around my hair and I could tell he was smiling at me.

"Minwoo-ah."

"Hm?"

"When we grow up...do you want to get married and have kids?"

"What makes you say that?"

"I don't know. I was just asking."

"Hm...I haven't really thought about it but maybe."

"If we do, what do you want to name our first child for a boy?"

"IIhoon!"

"Second?"

"Um...Jongwoo."

"How about a girl?"

"Hm, that's more diffcult."

"Aish, come on."

"Um...Nana and maybe...Min."

"Cute."

"As expected from such a cute person." I chuckled and got off his lap. "You're not sleeping anymore?"

I shook my head and picked him up bridal style. "I'm going to sleep on my bed."

"So why are you holding me?"

"Because I'm taking my wife to bed too."

"Why am I the wife?"

" I'm more suitable. And besides, you're just too adorable to be a husband."

"Awww~fine~" He kissed my lips and wrapped his arms around my neck. "Let's go to bed then. But no over rated stuff!"

"Oh please, since when was I ever like that?"

"I felt you squeeze my bottom before during the daycare, Choi Jonghyun."

"Shoot...."