Chapter 23

We Can't Be Just Friends...(Sequel to Just Friends....Right?)

Minwoo's POV:

I wake up around 6 in the morning. I took me a while to realize I'm still in Changjo's house. He slept soundly on his bed, facing me. Too bad Sungmin couldn't come over. We would had had lots of fun. But Sungmin was too exhausted and fell asleep on that Jongup kid. Jongup told me he took Sungmin home.

It's getting clouder outside and I can't even hear a bird chirp. Changjo snorts lightly and turn around, facing me with his back. My mouth lets out a giggle and walk over his bed.

His face is so cute sleeping. I heard that people look younger when they're asleep, yeah well Changjo looks like a little baby~

He stirs a little when I tickled his nose. "Mpf." Changjo says and sat up, rubbing his nose. He turns to me, smiles and pulls me down next to him.

"Changjo, you're crushing me."

He shakes his head above of mine. "Aniyo. Be quiet and let's sleep. It's still too early." He pulls me closer to his chest and I couldn't help but feel a bit drowsy in the warmness.

"Honey? Are you awake yet?"

The two of us suddenly dart and I scatter out of his arms. Changjo hides under his blanket, pretending to be asleep and I crawl onto my sheets and quickly take a book out of his closest shelf.

His umma enters the room and smiles at me. "My, Minwoo, you're up early." I just give a nod and smile.

"I usually wake up already during weekends." I say and his umma gives a laugh.

"If only Changjo was more like you." And walks out the door.

A little while after he leaves, Changjo shoots up. "Umma wants me to be more like you? How unfair." I giggle and sit next to him. 

"I'm sure your umma is just joking." I say and Changjo cutely puffs up his cheeks and cross his arms. My mouth gives another giggle and I walk towards the window. "It's raining. I guess we can't do anything outside today."

He nods. "Well. What do you want to do?"

"First thing's first. I'm going to go brush my teeth."

 

Sungmin's POV:

Warm. Everthing is so warm. Wait...what's this I'm feeling? Breathing...

I open my eyes slowly, to find that I'm sleeping with Jongup! And he's shirtless! "Yah!" I shout, kicking Jongup off the bed.

"Ow. What was that for?"

"W-Why are you in my house?! And why are you shirtless?!? TELL ME NOW!!!"

Jongup yawns and scratches the spot on the back of his head that he fell on. "First of all, this is my house. And you fell asleep yesterday on me from exhaustion remember? So I took you home and I called your parents with your cell phone."

"Fine...but that doesn't explain why you're shirtless!"

"I go to sleep without a shirt, arraso?"

"Aish, you disgusting."

I get distracted and look around his room. "It's sorta neat for a person like you." Jongup tilts his head and asks what did I meant. "Like, you're always so sweaty and athletic. I never knew you would be such a clean person." Then his broad chest and abs distract me. "And will you please put on a shirt? Aish."

"Ara." He says and throws on any random shirt. "Aish, you're still so naggy even after you just woken up." Jongup says with a yawn.

"I know karate. Don't aggravate me."

He chuckles and plops onto his bed. "Hm? How can such a little cute and pretty princess know karate?" My face instantly blushes at his statement.

Oh hell no. He did not just call me a little cute and pretty princess.

"Argh, you'll pay for that."

I swung a kick at him but he easily dodges it. He laughs. "Aw, is this the way you treat the person who helped you from exhaustion?"

My blood begins to boil as I swing a punch this time. I notice Jongup smirk. He again dodges my attack and pulls my arm. I spun and land into his arms.

At first, I thought I was about to fall, but I didn't. Instead, when I open my eyes, I feel Jongup's arm around my waist, preventing me from falling. And his face so close to mine that I think I can feel his breaths. "You know." He begins. "You're cuter up close."

I growl and smack him away, not too hard though. He laughs and lays onto his bed, dragging me down with him. "This is so much fun. You're better than Sungjae and JR. They're too mean to me."

Sungjae and JR? Who are they?

"You see," Jongup continues, "Sungjae and JR always want me to practice with him because somehow we're rivals with this group called Triple Threat. But I think it's boring. I just want to have fun."

"Triple Threat?" I managed to blurt out.

He nods.

"I'm...part of Triple Threat..." I say and look down onto the floor, as if I'm ashamed or something. I hear Jongup laugh.

"Oh. Then I guess this gets interesting. We, B.N.B, will be competing with you then. Good luck with that princess. Cos' you're going to need every luck to beat us."

He smiles, making me completely forget why I was mad at him. There's something about him. Something...cheerful. He doesn't get upset, he doesn't get mad. What's with Jongup?

"Anyway, it's raining hard outside. I don't think you can walk in this rain. Look." He points to the window and I noticed the rain pouring down heavily. It's like a storm.

Boom!

"Eep!" I think that was a thunder. Aish, I hate thunders. They scare me ever since I was a little kid. I open my eyes, and gasp. "S-Sorry..." I say, getting off Jongup's chest.

He laughs. "It's alright, Sungminnie. It's nice to see a different side of you than the Solid Sungmin."

"Shut up."

Another thunder appeared and I end up on Jongup again. "Don't worry. I'll protect you, my little rival." He says in between laughs.

My cheeks feel hot and I mutter a small 'thank you' to him before snuggling onto his chest.

 

Changjo's POV:

Minwoo and I just finished watching The Avengers online and he fell asleep on my shoulder despite the horrible weather outside.

He purs in his sleep, and snuggles closer onto my shoulder.

-Sigh- Everything about him is just so perfect. His cute little eye smile, his little nose, his laugh. I gotta admit, I think i like him. Like...like like him.

There's a second thunder and this one wakes up Minwoo. "Stupid thunder~" He says, rubbing his eye lids like a little kid. I gulp. The sight in front of me is just too cute to resist. "Changjo? Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Huh? Oh uh. nothing."

I don't have the courage to confess. I can't. What if he doesn't have the same feelings for me? I can't risk it. No matter how much I want to do so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong!

Like this chapter? i tried to make it super fluffy!~~~

Can anyone guess why Jongup, Sungjae's and JR's group name is B.N.B?

It's sorta ovbvious lol

So anyway, I seriously can't wait to finish writing the next chapter, so here's a short teaser!~

"My hands cups his small face. And his tears rolled in between my fingers.

"Don't cry anymore." I say, "I'll be with you and always with you."

He stares at me with his watery eyes. Both our eyes closes as I lean closer, one hand behind his head.

His lips are like cotton candy. Sweet and soft. My tongue slowly enters his mouth and it dances with his.

We part when oxygen was needed and he stares at me with eyes of joy and a smile.

I smile back and places one kiss on the tip of his nose before embracing him.

"I love you."