Chapter 12

We Can't Be Just Friends...(Sequel to Just Friends....Right?)

Chanhee's POV:

"Sir, are you going out today as well?" I asked, watching Byunghun sir brushing his hair in the mirror. "Are you going with Eunji again?"

He nodded. "And that's Miss Eunji to you, be respectful." Byunghun sir snapped at me, which was pretty weird because he never used that tone of voice toward me.

I bowed and apologized. "I'll be downstairs, sir."

Since when did he talk to me like that? Sure I'm a servant and all but that was a bit rude. It's that Eunji girl isn't it? He's been hanging out with her ever since they've met, which was about a month ago...and when they began dating. 

"Goodbye sir." I bowed as he walked out. Eunji was already at the front gate, smling brightly and waving.

I sighed. I hope Byunghun sir will have fun. It makes me happy when I see him comeback with a bright smile, but should I be happy that he does, or sad that he's smiling that's not me.

Whatever. Gotta take care of the plants.

 

Minwoo's POV:

Ricky this, Ricky that, THAT'S ALL WHAT CHANGJO TALKS ABOUT!!!! If it's not about Ricky's dancing, it's about his aegyo. Argh, he drives me nuts!!!

"Ugh!" I let out a frustrated shouted, throwing my pillow roughly on the floor. At the corner of my eye, I can see Sungmin cruled up in his blanket, looking at me scarily.

"M-Minwoo?" He called me. "Y-You alright?" Sungmin asked in a shaky voice, not getting ou the blanket. I glared up at him with a growl.

"DO I LOOK LIKE I'M OKAY?!?" I shouted at him, making him completely go under his little blanket.

"Sorry!"

I brushed my hair and let out a sigh. "Gosh...I need some fresh air." I said, taking my sweater and going out.

At the park

Finally, I can relax. Everything's been messed up lately. I hate it. I hate how Changjo's now starting to flirt with Ricky. It's disgusting. Ricky ruined everything.

"My, my, it's Minwoo again." A familiar voice shivered me. "So. How've you been, leader."

I tried to walk faster, but their footsteps were getting louder too. "Go away!" I finally shouted. "What do you want from me?!"

He smiled. "Don't you remember? You are in debt to us."

"I told you none of it was my fault!" I shouted back. "You guys are just too stupid!!!"

He scoffed. "You still haven't noticed, have you?"

My feet froze. "A-About what?"

"This." He held up a picture. My eyes widened as soon as it came to my face. It was a picture of...Changjo and Ricky...kissing. "Still don't believe me?"

I shook my head. It can't be true. None of it is true. My mouth formed into a smile. "Yah, Kim Donghyun.  Do you really think you can fool me with photoshopping?" I said in a straight tone. "I'm not stupid. Get out of my face."

I saw Donghyun freeze for a bit. "F-Fine. But don't say that I didn't warn you." He said, swiping the picture to my hands. "See ya around."

As I watched the three walk away, I couldn't help but look at the picture. I lied. It wasn't a photoshop.

 

Chanhee's POV:

I'm taking a stroll around 6. The sun is just about to set and I'm walking home to make Byunghun sir dinner. "Kay bye." I heard a familiar voice.

Hey, it's that Eunji girl. But who's that guy with her? Definately not Byunghun sir.

I hid in the bushes and watched her. "Who is that guy?" I asked myself.

"Bye babe." The guy said. Babe? Then, I see him lean closer and kiss her lips. That Eunji girl, she's cheating on Byunghun sir isn't she?

Argh, that . Excuse my language but how dare she!!!

At times like these, I need a phone. But how should I tell Byunghun sir? Should I tell him immediately or should I not even tell him?

Well, I do care about Byunghun sir more. I need to tell him as soon as possible.