Chapter 27

We Can't Be Just Friends...(Sequel to Just Friends....Right?)

Byunghun's POV:

Chanhee's fast asleep on my shoulder. He slept due to the exhausting and all the crying. We're still in Jiyeon's house and apparently, in Chanhee's room.

He sleep so soundly, so cutely. "I really missed you." I say and peck his lips.

"Pabo..." Chanhee said to me. "Byunghun you pabo." He grabed my closer and kissed me before resting on my shoulder. "Pabo...I missed you so much. It hurts me whenever I try to forget you. You pabo, it hurts...." He sobbed more.

I couldn't say anything. My mouth was dried up. So all I did was kiss his forehead.

Chanhee looked up at me and I wiped his tears. "Don't leave me again, Byunghun...it'll kill me if you do..." I promised him I wouldn't ever again. "Thank you..." He says and fall asleep on me.

"Byunghun..." Chanhee calls when he wakes up. He looks at our hands that were tied together.

"Hm?"

"Do you really love me?"

"Yes."

He nudges his head and stares at me with sparkling eyes. "Why do you love me? Out of all people, why me?" I just chuckle and kiss his forehead.

"Same reason you love me right?"

"I guess...but if you do love me, why did you let me go in the first place?"

"I don't know...I guess I was foolish and stupid. I was blind that all I need is you. I love you and only you. Not Eunji, no one. Just you." I say to him, placing his lips another kiss.

"So I'm guessing you guys are still here right?" We turn around and notice Jiyeon leaning on the doorway, her arms crossed.

"Mistress!" Chanhee shoots up. "I-I'm finished with the dishes. D-Do you want me to do anything else?" Jiyeon shakes her head and I can see Chanhee stiffen.

"Nothing else, Chanhee. You can take a break or something. Go have fun with Byunghun."

"B-But, Mistress---"

She didn't let Chanhee finish and left. Chanhee sighs and plops onto the bed, making my side jump a bit. "You alright?" I ask and he snuggles onto my shoulder.

"I guess...."

"Hey, you know what? Let's go have some fun."

"But don't you have school today?"

"Nah, I ditched my school trip for you. Come on, let's go."

---------------------------------------

Jongup's POV:

"Jongup, hey, Jongup. Wake up." I hear Sungmin's voice call from the blankness. "Jongup...."

I slowly open my eyes and look around. We're in some sort of cave. "What happened?....Oh wait, we were hit by that avalanche right?"

He bites his lip. "I'm sorry....it's all my fault. I shouldn't have yelled..." His fists tightened and he began crying.

"Hey...it's not your fault. Everything will be alright." I say but it didn't help him. Sungmin kept crying. He furiously wiped his tears but it kept coming out. So I hugged him and patted his back.

He sobbed onto my chest until he let everything out. "How do we get out of here?" I ask.

Sungmin looked out. "There's a snowstorm. We should wait until it's over....?" I nodded and put my heavy jacket on the both of us. He snuggles onto me for body heat.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. "I have some snacks."

Sungmin shakes his head and closes his eyes slowly. "I'm tired from all the crying......" He fell asleep soundly, his mouth opened a little and light breathing. So cute.

The jacket is pretty warm so I don't think we'll die if we go to sleep here.

------------------------------------------

Minwoo's POV:

Where's Sungmin? It's getting dark out and the snowstorm is getting larger. I wonder if he's alright. What if he didn't come back? What if he's still out there?

"Changjo?" I called to my boyfriend. "Have you seen Sungmin? I haven't seen him all day. Do you think he's still out there?"

Changjo shrugs. "I think he's coming back soon. Don't worry." He said to me and reassured me with a kiss.

I hope he's alright.

An hour passed already and Sungmin's still not back. "Changjo, I'm worried. Where do you think Sungmin is?"

"He's still not back?" Changjo asked, shooting up from his book. I shake my head. "This is getting serious. Let's go report this to the front desk."

We walked past the pool, arcade room and finally here. "Excuse me." Changjo said, tapping the desk. "Our friend, he's not back yet. I think he's still out there."

"Your friend's name?"

"Choi Sungmin."

The lady nodded and looked through some papers. "I see. He didn't sign in either." She's right. We all signed the paper when we came in for dinner. Sungmin's box was empty. "You guys go back to your room. We'll search for him." She said and called someone.

Changjo and I didn't go back. Instead, we sat on the couch. I stared at the heavy snowstorm outside. It's scarier at night. Aside from me, I hear some screams. The other guys are probably telling scary stories to the girls.

"Do you think he's alright?" I nudged Changjo's shoulder. He slipped on arm around my waist and I leaned on his shoulder. "I'm scared. What if he's hurt?"

"He'll be fine..."

Just then, Sungjae and JR ran into the lviing room, all panting and worried. "What's wrong?" I ask Jr. He stared at me, scared, and Sungjae comes up next to him with the same expression.

"It's Jongup. We can't find him anywhere. Have you seen him?"  

"He's missing too?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Sungmin's missing too. They're looking for him right now."

Sungjae gulped and looked out the glass doors. "Should we go, JR? I'm worried about him." JR nods and grabs some raondom skii that laid on the floor. He passed one to Sungjae.

"Come on. Let's go find Jongup." With that, they're gone into the storm.

"Should we go too?" I asked Changjo. He stared intenstely at the clock. Then nods.

"Let's go." Like JR, he takes two skiis and hands one to me. I quickly put them on and sled across the heavy snow.

We can hear the skii cast shouting for Sungmin and even Jongup. "Sungmin!" I shouted right them. No answer but the loud wind. "Sungmin!"

"Jongup!!!" JR was right next to me. And I can see Sungjae too. "Any luck?" He asked me. I shake my head and felt Changjo slip his arm around me.

"We're going to go further. Tell us if you see anything." The two agreed and sled off. "Come on." Changjo tugged me.

---------------------------------------------

I didn't know how long we've been searching. It probably two hours now. My legs are beginning to feel weak and the snow is making it hard to breathe....

"Minwoo! Changjo! Over here!" I heard JR's shout. We skiied over to Sungjae who was waving to his in front of some sort of cave.

"Sungmin!" I ran to him and hugged him. "Are you alright? Are you hurt? What happened?"

"Aish, stop it!~" Sungmin whined. "What are you, my mom?"

That earned him a slap at the head. "YAH! Changjo and I were worried sick about you!!! You little---"

"Yah, yah, yah," Changjo held me back while I was ing and kicking to get out of his grip. "Come on Minwoo, at least he's safe."

"You little twerp! Get back here! Let me give you a good kick in the head!"

"Eeep!" Sungmin gluped and buried himself on Jongup's chest. "S-Sorry..." He said, backing up.

"Are those two alright?" I heard JR whisper to Changjo.

He shook his head. "One, don't get Minwoo mad. Two, what's going on between Jongup and Sungmin?"

"I don't know." Sungjae said. "But can we go back? It's getting darker and I'm so cold." We all agreed and turned, to see Sungmin asleep in Jongup's arms.

Jongup sighed and carried the sleeping kid. "Let's go back."

"But what about the skiis? It's be difficult for you to ride it."

Jongup shakes his head. "I'll be fine. Skiing is easy."

"Arraso."

--------------------------------------------------------

Sungmin's POV:

When I woke, Jongup and I were in the living room at the cabin. "Finally, you're up." Jongup said. "Your head was making my shoulder numb."

I just chuckle and snuggle back onto his shoulder. "Hot chocolate?" Minwoo asked, ahnding me a mug. I nodded slowly and took a sip of it.

Changjo walked in and sat next to Minwoo. "So how are you feeling?" I just shrug and told him I was a bit cold. He lauhged. "I wonder how. You were hugging Jongup all the way here. How can you be so cold?"

I blushed at his sentence. I hugged Jongup? How'd that happen? "W-Well I was alseep, I didn't know." Jongup laughs next to me and puts his arm around my shoulder. Then I notice his  bandagedleft hand. "Your hand...."

"Huh? Oh, during the avalanche, I must've fell and sprained my hand or something. No biggy."

"I'm sorry...."

"Why? It wasn't your fault. Anyway, I'm going to sleep. See you guys in the morning." He said and yawned as he walked away.

I could feel tears coming in my eyes as my hands tighten into fists. I feel so guilty. All because I was jealous. That we got into an accident and he sprained his hand. It's all my fault.

"Come on, Sungmin." Minwoo said, patting my back. "Let's go to sleep." I nod and wipe away my tears.

-----------------------------------

Still Sungmin's POV:

It was about 2 in the morning when I woke up. Gosh, Changjo talks so much in his sleep. I should stuff a towel in his mouth. "Chocolate milk~"

...........

Somehow, I end up taking a walk through the hall and past the arcade room and the pool. The snowstorm had stopped outside and the snow laid perfectly on top of each other.

I breathed in the fresh smell of  the early morning. Then I heard a splash in the pool. I looked down at the inside pool and notice someone walk out of it, obviously wet and drying their hair.

"Jongup?" I call out and walk into the room. Luckily, the room was super warm as well as the water.

The person turned to me and walked into the moonlight. It was Jongup. "Oh? How come you're not asleep?" I chuckled and crossed my arms against my shirt.

"I should be asking you the same thing right?" I said lightly.

"I wanted a night dive in the pool." He answered. "You?"

"I woke up by Changjo's chocolate milk calling."

".....?"

"I don't know."

I sat down on the seat used for beaches and laid back. "The moon s so pretty." I said, staring at the glass see through ceiling.

Jongup nodded and sat next to me. "How's your hand?" I asked. He moves his hand around and scrunches it up into a fist back and forth.

"It's getting better. I think the water helped."

"I'm sorry...."

"Aish, how many times do you have to say that? It's not your fault."

I bit my bottom lip and watched the water sway. "Aren't you cold with just your boxers on?" I asked, distracted by his abs and chest.

He chuckles. "Nah, I think someone enjoys seeing me shirtless." My cheeks immediately burn and I slap his shoulder.

"S-Shut up! You ert!"

"I was only joking." But he continues to laugh. "Anyway, want to swim?"

"But my clothes will get wet?"

"So? Mine already is. Come on. It'll be fun."

"Hm...I don't know." I walk over the pool and splashed the water directly at Jongup. He screamed and chased after me. "Mehrong!~" I said before running faster.

"Yah!" He continued to run after me until he finally caught me, wrapping my around his arms. 

"Hey! Let go of me!"

"Waeyo? Let's have some fun!" Then all of the suddenly, he jumped into the pool, bring me down with him.

"Yah!" I splashed him again as I got to the surface. He laughs and splashes me back. "Hey, stop it!" We continued to splash each other until we got tired.

Somehow, I end up laying on his chest as we looked up at the sky. My hair was still wet and my clothes were getting cold. "It's so weird seeing the stars shine so brightly here than in the city." I said, reaching up as if I'm grabbing the stars.

I shivered.

"Hey, you want to go back? It's almost 4 and you'll get a cold if we're still here." I nodded and Jongup helped me up. He walked with me until we got to my door.

I sneezed and he laughed. "Oh thanks for laughing. If I get sick, it's your fault." I said, hitting his arm. He laughs and rubs the spot I hit.

"Mian. You just sneeze so cutely."

"Shush."

Jongup smiled and as I was about to open the door, I turned around and faced him. He stared at me with a blank expression that asks, "Why aren't you going in?"

I just smile and kiss his lips.

I can tell he was shocked at first. And then he let out a deep breath and kissed me back. Our tongue played with each other. My hands carrassed his cheeks as his hands wrapped around me.

"It was my first kiss...." I said as we parted. "How was I?"

He smiled and brushes my hair behind my left ear.. "Amazing. I'd trade all my gold trophies for just one kiss from you." I giggle and snuggle onto his chest.

"Well. Goodnight." I said, placing another kiss on his lips.

"Night." He kisses me back and walks down the hallway until the turn point. He looks back at me and gives me a heart with his hand. I chuckle and blow him a kiss before he walked off to his room.

I was smiling like an idiot as I was about to turn the doorknob. I gently opened the door, since Changjo and Minwoo were still sleeping. Suddenly, two thumps were heard behind the door.

"Ow. Why did you have to fall on my back?"  It was Changjo's voice.

"Hey! Watch where you're touching!" And that's Minwoo's.

The two stared at me as I was standing front of them. "So...you guys were easedropping, right?" Both of them shake the heads in denial like kids.

I just smile and go to bed. Cos' I'm too happy at this moment to be mad at them.