Chapter 2

We Can't Be Just Friends...(Sequel to Just Friends....Right?)

Byunghun's POV:

"How was your first day of school sir?" My servant asked me when I got home. I kicked off my shoes and threw my bag on the couch.

"Not bad." I answered and he took my uniform sweater and hung it onto my clothes hanger. I jumped onto my bed. "A bit boring though." I added.

"Really? Can you tell me about it? I never went to school before."

I chuckled and sat up. My servant sat next to me. "Well. It's ok. But the girls were just so annoying. They keep shouting and stuff. Get what I mean?"

"I...guess." My servant said and giggled a bit. "I heard that school is a bit difficult. Sir, is it?"

I shrugged. "Not really, the beggining of the year isn't but the middle and the end are."

"Sir?" He called out. "Master told me to make you lunch after school. Are you hungry, sir?"

I shook my head. "Yah. You've been taking care me all these years, I should be the one making you lunch right?" I chuckled and ruffled through his hair. His face turned red. He always does that whenever do that to him.

"So...are you hungry?" I asked.

"But sir, I should be the one. I am your servant after all and Master had instructed me to make you lunch."

I rolled my eyes. "My dad thinks I'm a little boy. I can make my own lunch." I headed to the kitchen. "Do you want anything?"

He shook his head and followed me out. "What are you making, sir?"

"Um....does the peanut butter goes first or the jelly?" I asked. Wow. 18 years of my life and I don't know how to make a small PB&J. I'm such a fail. >.<

He giggled. "Sir, it doesn't matter. Just remember you put the bread."

"Oh."

"I'll show you." He walked next to me and took two peices of white bread. Then he grabbed a spoon and scooped out some peanut butter from the jar. "Here sir." He said, hadning me the sandwich after putting the jelly. "I hope you like it." he used his eye smile.

I smiled. "Thanks." As I took the food, I couldn't help but to brush his hair behind his ear. "You shouldn't cover you ears like that. At least show one. You look cute."

He blushed. "T-Thanks sir...." He said, eyes darting at the floor.

As I took a bite, my servant was in the living room cleaning. Gosh, I hate how my house is so huge. Because my dad owns a car company and my mom is a fashion designer, I'm sorta rich. But I hate it. It's gets so annoying at times.

I'm treated like a little kid. LIke a precious prince. I wanna try going outside to play, not stay home and stuff.

Still....at least I have a friend.

I took another bite and looked at my servant. He was trying to get one of the vases off the top shelf but it was too high and his apron was loose a bit.

I chuckled and walked to him. He froze when he felt my hands on his waist. "Hold on." I said. "Your apron is loose." I tied it tight, but not too tight. Didn't want to hurt him. Kekeke :P

"There. All done." I said and patted his head. Then, I went to get a stool and got the vase using it. Keke. Not short now, am I? "Here." I handed him it.

"T-Thanks sir...." His eyes were still darted to the floor, his face red.

I chuckled and remembered something. "Didn't mom tell you to buy some groceries yesterday?" He nodded and I smiled. "Come on. I'll go with you."

He shook his head. "You can't sir. You've done too much for me already. You should'nt offer anything else."

"I'm not offering." I snapped. "I wana go with you." My mouth smiled and I grabbed his hand. "Come on. Mom and dad can't get mad  with me just because I'm buying groceries right? Let's go."

***

Wow. I never knew a grocery store can be so small. "Sir?" He called out to me. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I nodded.

"What do we buy first?" I asked.

"First..." He looked at the paper. "We need some seafood. It's over that way." He walked first and I followed him. As we walked, I could see some girls wearing mom's designs. Honestly....they should pay me. I'm the one who gave mom those ideas.  >X( :P

"Sir? We're done."

I turned around. He already purchased it and was waiting at the doorway. LOL. "Arraso. Let's go."

It was getting dark on the way. We past by the ice cream parlor and I smiled. "Yah, you want some ice cream?"

He shook his head. "Come on." I said. "I'll buy you it. Just like old times alright?"

Before he could've said anything, I pulled him into the shop. "One strawberry please." i said to the worker. She nodded and tol us to wait for a moment.

"Sir? Aren't you getting any?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Nope. I'm buying it just for you."

He blushed. Aish, I swear, he looks so cute when he blushes. "It's done. $2.50 please." The worker said and I handed her the money and we left.

"Is it good?" I asked him. He nodded as he took another .

"Thank you sir...." He said, looking at me with his adorable round eyes. I smiled.

"It's nothing. You've been taking care of me ever since we were little. Now it's my turn." I said to him. He just looked at the ground again and took another .

I heard him giggle. "What's so funny?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He said. "I just remember the time when you lost your teddy."

I blinked. "Oh. Yeah." I said with a chuckle. "That was pretty bad."

"Sir, we're here." He stated, opening the door for me. I shook his head and took his hand. "Sir?"

"I hate being fancy. Let's go in together."

He blushed. How many times was that today? xDDD 

***

It was around 10 when I came out the shower. He was in my room, making my bed and placing my teddy bear next to my pillow. "Did you finish your homework sir?" He asked. I nodded.

"Goodnight sir." He said at the doorway.

"Goodnight....."  I managed to say one last word before he closed the door. "Chanhee."