Chapter 17

We Can't Be Just Friends...(Sequel to Just Friends....Right?)

Changjo's POV:

Everything's been the same for the past two months. Chanhee finally got a job, but he's really tired. Minwoo, Sungmin and I are practicing very hard in our upcoming comeback, we need to get at least an eighty from our teacher. Not to mention the midterm tests.

"Yah! Study!" Minwoo shouted and lightly smacked my head. He's been tutoring me and keeps saying that I should pay attention. "Alright. What's 3xy + 234xy when x is 25 and y is 24233?"

"How am I suppose to answer that?!" I said, throwing my hands up in a fit. "It's too hard!"

"Pabo." He said with a smile. "Think. It's pretty simple."

"Then you do it." I snapped and Minwoo gave me a face. He said ok and I watched as his pencil danced across his paper.

"There." He said and showed me the answer. "Any more complaints?"

I shook my head like a little child getting scolded by an older sibling. "Aniyo...." I said lowly, playing with my fingers. Minwoo giggled and patted my head.

"Good boy." He said with a smile. Then he threw the book onto my lap. "Finish this before I come back kay?" I nodded and he walked out the room.

It was around 3 o' clock when Minwoo and I went out for lunch. He ordered his favorite dish, sushi and I ordered some Chinese food. "Delicious~"

I smiled at his cuteness and took a bite at my food. "Hey, uh, Minwoo?" I suddenly called. "Remember those thugs before? Well, how did you know them?"

"W-What are you talking about?"

I put my chopsticks done, showing that I was serious. "No Minwoo. Don't lie to me. Tell me the truth. That way, I know who and what I need to protect. And that's you. Now be honest with me."

"Well..." Minwoo lowered his chopsticks. "I used to be one of them and then...something happened."

Sungmin's POV:

I was with Effie in the mall. *sigh* Yes, the mall. Somehow, she dragged me into this situation. "How does this look?" She asked, coming out of the dressing room.

"You look like SNSD's Yoona." I simply answered, dying of boredom.

"Argh, you always say that! If not Yoona, then IU! What the heck is wrong with you!"

"Fine." I said. "You look like a guy."

"THAT'S EVEN WORSE!!!!!!"

I rolled my eyes. Girls are so difficult. "What am I suppose to do about it?" Effie glared at me and walked out the door. "Awww~don't be mad. I was just joking."

She turned away from me with a 'hmph'. "Don't be mad~" I pleaded again. Hey wait, isn't that girl...

Byunghun's POV:

My house is literally like a haunted house. It's so quiet and I'm so alone at home. Stupid maids never play with me, nor does my butlers.

I wonder how Chanhee is doing...I miss him. I admit it. I really miss him. Maybe firing him was too harsh, but he shouldn't have accused Eunji in cheating on me.

I should find him and apologize. Then maybe retrieve him back.

The mall was packed when I entered. I would think Chanhee gotten a job here since I fired him. It's a pretty big mall, so there's a 99.9% chance that he's here.

"Excuse me," I asked one of the janitors. "Do you know if a redhead name Chanhee works here?" The janitor told me that he doesn't know but he saw a redhead working in the bakery.

Bakery? Well, Chanhee was always amazing in baking. I miss his sweets...

"Welcome to Dream Tea Bakery!" An employee girl said, bwoing as I walked in. "How may I help you?"

"I was just wondering..." I said. "Does a boy name Chanhee work here?"

She shook her head. "I'm sorry. No Chanhees here. But I think there's a boy named Chanhee next door in the electronics shop."

"Thank you." I said and walked out to next store. "Hello?"

"Hello." A boy came out the back. "Do you need any help?"

"Well, I was wondering if a boy named Chanhee working here."

He shook his head. "No, I work alone here and there's no Chanhee, I'm sorry."

"Oh. Thank you anyway."

Well, Chanhee's not---wait...that voice. Eunji?

"Eunji! Here!" I hid behind a bench and watched as an unknown boy handed Eunji an ice cream. Who's that guy? Her brother?

"Gomowo, oppa!"

Oppa? Surely a brother oppa, right? The two walked arm in arm together. Suddenly, Eunji kissed the guy's cheek. There's no way...Eunji is cheating on me. Chanhee was right. I was the one wrong....

Feeling the whole world crashing on me, I ran home. Bumping people on the way, but I don't care. I'm so stupid. I'm sorry Chanhee. I'm so sorry.

I need to find Chanhee and get him back. I was so sure he was in the mall. 99.9% sure. But turns out the 0.1% meant a lot too.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Please check out my latest new story!

TS High for Monsters