Variety Show 2

I Loved an Idiot

 

"You are.. who are you?" you asked the first idol to come.
 
He gave you a 'you-don't-know-me?' look and then an 'ah-okay' look. 
 
He is Infinite's L and you don't know him. Just you being with him, living with him for 2 weeks will spark the envy and jealousy of all fangirls of Korea and K-pop fans around the world. 
 
He then began to chuckle with your 'who-the--are-you' look.
 
"I'm Kim Myungsoo. You don't know Infinite aren't you? They call me L. Nice to meet you."
 
You can't understand what he is saying but you've caught the words Kim Myungsoo, Infinite and L and you have made the context in your mind.
 
"Infinite?? Ah, I have heard that. I wonder if Eunha knew you. Eunha is my friend."
 
L can understand you even if you are speaking English.
 
"You can't speak Korean?" he asked you.
 
"Yeah I can't." You feel sorry for him. You can't understand either why the producers still chose you even if you can't use Korean language when they learned about that.
 
Another idol came when you were talking with each other.
 
You know this other idol since you have watched him in MTV Match-Up with Block B. B1A4's leader Jung Jinyoung. Most commonly known as Jinyoung.
 
In your mind you think he's really appealing in personal. His face radiates with that smile that even his eyes agree with his smile.
 
"Hello I'm Jung Jinyoung." Then he bowed in front of you.
 
"Hello," you say. You want to speak more when the other idol's van came. You want to know who that is. 
 
He approached you, L, and Jinyoung. He bowed and introduce himself.
 
"Hello I'm Block B's ping-pong king Park Kyung." Then he showed his greasy smile.
 
You then began to utter this words in your mind. 'Anyone just not Park Kyung.' You know what he can do. His powers you know all of that.
 
You are beginning to turn pale when he noticed you being like that.
 
"Ah, don't worry. I just came here to deliver Jiko. And I want to see the girl. And now, I want to kill our manager hyung for not choosing me. I'll make a war with him from now on."
 
"Kyung-ah just don't kill manager hyung" Zico interrupted Kyung.
 
You were ASFHJKSAJFHKHGKALFJKLG like that when you see Zico but that's only inside. You are trying to control yourself in the outside.
 
The staff joined in,"There's a major change in the number of idols. It seems that the two won't be able to attend so I'll be telling you who that is. It's Nu'est's Minhyun and Beast's Junhyung. Minhyun's manager didn't
tell why and it seems that Goo Hara will kill Junyhung if he participate in this show."
 
"So can I be the exchange?" Kyung asked excitedly.
 
"No. The idols will be as it is and it seems it would be hard for the translator if he translate everything from 5 persons," the staff answered.
 
"Ehhh.. That's okay Kyung-ssi," you began to consolate Kyung.
 
"Don't worry. I'm just joking," Kyung smiled at you.
 
You feel sorry for Kyung.
 
"Kyung wish me luck!" Zico yelled at Kyung while he is going into the van.
 
"Yeah Jiko fighting! Daebak!" Kyung yelled back.
 
 
 
Waaaah >.< Sorry Kyungcumber. Expect unexpected episodes to come :DD