Variety Show 3

I Loved an Idiot

 

The production team's set is ready for rolling and is just waiting for the signal.
 
You, Jinyoung, Myungsoo and Zico in an awkward silence while eating. The house with 4 single bedrooms, a kitchen/living room/dining room in one and a bathroom with shower.
 
Why awkward? This boys aren't good with communicating with girls. To make it simple, not good with girls. You on the other hand is awkward because you're not good with communicating with boys. Simply, not good with boys.
 
*OMG What will happen with all of you*
 
The cameras aren't like the live rolling cameras. Instead it was camera fixed everywhere in the house even in your rooms, the bathroom is the only exception. The cameras are all hidden. 
 
"Just be yourself okay! In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Roll!" the director signalled.
 
So you were now being filmed while eating. Eating with spoon and fork while everyone was using chopsticks. You didn't know this 3 idols were looking at you while you use the spoon and fork expertly. *LOL*
 
"Can you guys please give me kimchi pancake," the translator said in English. Well, you need translator so he will be staying with all of you but as much as possible, away from the camera. 
 
You reached for the kimchi pancake and you give it to him.
 
"Thank you," he said.
 
Zico broke the awkwardness when he said,"You are BBC" to you which the translator translated.
 
"Yeah. You still remember me," you answered.
 
"I didn't know there's one-sidedness here. How will I be able to fulfill my.. ," Jinyoung butted in but he didn't finished his words.
 
"Hyung be careful," Myungsoo joined in too.
 
"Ehh don't worry. You will be tough contenders," Zico said.
 
Myungsoo just smirked then left and went to his room.
 
You thought Myungsoo is really cool. But you don't know what they are talking about. The translator didn't translated that too so you thought that wasn't important.
 
After cleaning, you went to your door. Zico was already inside his room. Jinyoung greeted you,"Goodnight Christine-ah~! Sleep well." He waved then went inside his room. You waved back too and went inside to your
room.
 
The room is lined like: Zico's room, Jinyoung, your room and Myungsoo's. 
 
It was your first night here and you slept very well. The bed is low but comfortable. You don't need airconditioner because the wind entering your room is more than enough. The stars are wishing you goodnight too.
 
You dreamt of someone holding your hands but you can't see the face. His touch calms you. 
 
You wouldn't remember of this anyway in the morning.
 
Meanwhile, early in the morning... the scriptwriter left a note beside your bed. The first mission, you read it and it says the first mission is...
 
 
 
 
TO WAKE UP ALL THE IDOLS
 
 
 
 
"So I will be entering boys' room and wake them up like their mom. ... NO," you said to yourself.
 
But still you found your way first to Jinyoung's room because he seems to be the most approachable. 
 
It was 6 in the morning. The boys are sleeping like Snorlax.
 
"Uhm, Jinyoung.. oppa wake up," you said in a low tone. Still sleeping better than Snorlax.
 
"Oppa wake up," you said in your medium tone medium harsh. Still no response.
 
"Jinyoung-ssi wake up already. Hey wake up. Wake up," in your harsh voice, you are already rocking him sideways. He opened his eyes a little bit then he closed it again.
 
"Ugh, if you don't wake up I wouldn't call you oppa anymore," you threatened.
 
He immediately darted up and opened his eyes.
 
 
 
 
OMO What will Jinyoung do??