The Troublesome Feeling

I Loved an Idiot

 

He smiled at you and you see that. That precious smile of Zico. You can't stop yourself. You are smiling back. You have this light feeling. You feel like floating, like flying in the sky. You're stunned full time.
 
 
You're friend have to drag you back home.
 
You are good as dead. You're lost in space. You're friend have to slap you in the face so hard.
 
"Ahhh~ What is that for?!" you yelled at her.
 
"Do you know you're almost 2 hours like this since we got home?"
 
"Home?" you asked.
 
"Yeah, we're at home already. I can't believe you. Zico's really worried at you so I have to expalin that you're always like this when you are spazzing at the highest level".
 
"EHH? What did he say?", you are really curious.
 
"Nothing.. ... Ah~ he laughed."
 
"He laughed??"
 
You are thinking about this all day since yesterday's fanmeeting.
 
I'm an idiot. A big idiot. You said that to yourself. Everything that happened yesterday still consumes you. You feel like crying, laughing, smiling, everything. Just like an insane person.
 
"Eottokhae?" You begin to look for your signed cd. You reminisced everything that has happened. When you turned the page to see Zico's sign, you gasped.
 
"EHHHHHHHH~? What is this?!?!?"
 
In the page is a post-it note with words written: 
 
 
 
"You're cute"
 
 
 
At the back of the post-it:
 
 
 
"When you spazz"
 
 
 
Blood is beginning to boil from your feet up to your head. You have the feeling of shyness all over your body.
 
"Eottokhae? Wae?!" You want to bury yourself at that moment. 
 
You feel shyness overcome you whenever you remember that but it's already 1 week ago. 
 
It's Sunday and you were in Hongdae. Your friend brought you to the exclusive places where underground rappers perform, the underground hip-hop scene. You'll finally get to see it yourself. The place is jampacked. 
 
You and Eunha managed to get infront. You see Zico's rapper hyungs UglyDuck and Dok2 performing. The cheers are loud. Out of no where you see Zico performing infront of your eyes.
 
He is really y with that not-so-fit gray t-shirt and black cap.