The Fanmeeting 2

I Loved an Idiot

 

After Jaehyo is U-kwon, this hot boy with his sizzling stare and smile that can melt hearts of many fans. You feel you're heart trembling.
 
"Are you nervous?" U-kwon asked in Korean. Of course you can't understand so you just gave him questioning eyes.
 
"Haha, you could be my pet," he said in Korean again while giving you the signed cd then he this lollipop. He smiled at you. You feel like you are melting now and you feel that you would collapse in just a moment so you went to B-bomb in a hurried pace. U-kwon giggles while watching you. OMO.
 
B-bomb held your hands "Are you okay? You're hot. Are you sick?" he said which unfortunately you can't understand. You're just blushing at the thought of him holding your hand.
 
"Ah, noona so cute," he said while staring at your eyes. You can't do this anymore. You want to jump off a clip now. You want to run away from the killing feelings but B-bomb wouldn't let go of your hand. His shield is working on you. He is really (((((((((Minhyuk-God)))))))))).
 
"Eottokhae?" you said. He gave you then your signed cd then he pinches your cheeks lightly. Your hormones couldn't stop giving you cherry blushes. He smiled while you were barely moving to Kyung.
 
"OMO a beautiful BBC, BBC saranghaeyo" he said at you.
 
Waaaah WTF am I going to do... I'm gonna die if I can't get out of this place fast. You are really spazzing so hard right now. Kyung is seducting you cucumber style and you are hypnotized by his cucumber power. 
 
"BBC saranghaeyo," he repeated again then he hold your left hand so tight but gentle and he's poking your cheek too with his left hand. You're frozen and there's nothing you can do. Kyungcumber power is really strong.
 
Nothing could bring you back to your senses. 
 
"Eottokhae? Eottokhae?," Kyung said. "I'll kiss you if you don't move," he whispered in your ears and it was ing y English with his low tone.
 
That snapped you back to your senses but... you are ing traumatized and you love that kind of trauma. Kyung poked your cheeks again and smiled. Lightning grease smile. *You are dead.
 
You were fighting your way up from the grave when Zico asked you, "Yo! You okay?" 
 
You snapped back to your senses full time. Zico is infront of you. Your bias of all bias and he's ing gorges and y. You are staring at his eyes and he's staring at you too. There's an electrical charge in-between you and no one dares to stop that charge. You were trying to read his mind and he's amazed at you for staring at him like that. Koreans aren't like that and he likes that way of yours.
 
OMO do you like the story?? It's my first time so It's not that beautiful. I have lots of ideas in my mind. Stay-tuned :D